Jaew Jai Rai Gub Khun Chai Taewada (Polyplus)

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I totally agree with you. His hair makes different from the rest... but i'm kinda disagree/disappointed with his short hair. I think he looks much more handsome and super hot with his long-tied-up hair. But now, yep, he blends with other Asian Stars, not really cool any more. Still be his fan though :D
I absolutely agree with you 'foreveraap'.Pae's long puffy hair should have made a difference for him from the rest of rock stars,but he had his hair cut!!! Now he looks like a 16year old boy! He is undoubtedly more goodlooking with his long hair,most especially if it's tied up.He looks younger now though.But then,all I can say is,whatever hairstyle Pae has now,I will definitely be an avid fan still and I will always be in love with him lol...Joke!

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
AHhhhhh! lkdsjalgiyhd;ogh;oisdupogiuh!!!!!
LOVE the spolier pics every like love sceen they do
total heart shock for me!!! LOL
Yes!! very dissapointed he cutted his hair he does
look supper hot with the hair tied back!!!
LOL " Looks like all the other ASIAN STARS"

Lec

sarNie Egg
;) ;) I wonder wat Koi is thinking about these pics? They're such a cute couple, I hope they don't fight. :arrg:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Cast on WunWanYungWanYoo this Friday. I hope they sing the theme song here too, like they have been at other events.

Pics from Thairath

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
can't wait fot today's epi.....^_________________^
Yahoooooooooooooooooo!!! I'm so excited,and I just can't hide it! I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!!! lol... Gosh...This com/drama has truly hooked me...or shall I say Pae has captured my heart lol...joke only! Anyway,Jaew Jai Rai fanatics,have fun tonight!

Lec

sarNie Egg
I heard something today on tv pool , something about Aum & Pae love triangle???!!! has anyone else seen or heard anything like that? I'm hopin dat i misunderstood :blush:

Lec

sarNie Egg
Hahaha,Lec,does that mean I was able to read your mind? Just kidding...I am just soooooo fascinated with this com/drama,most especially the lead actor whom I've never ever heard or caught sight of in tv before.It was Weir whom I admired so much when he was paired with Pancake.But now,I enjoy staring at his face and watching him in this lakorn.I really think I've gone crazy because I've watched the previous episodes repeatedly and laughed alone from the top of my lungs when funny scenes are shown.Gosh,I don't wanna go crazy! I don't wanna end up in the mental hospital due to my crazy love with Pae :wub: :wub: :wub: !!! Joke joke joke!
yea....& omg!!!I thought was da only one watchin it over & over again!! My family thinks Im crazy already watching it repeatedly!!!lol :yahoo: :yahoo:

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
yea....& omg!!!I thought was da only one watchin it over & over again!! My family thinks Im crazy already watching it repeatedly!!!lol :yahoo: :yahoo:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I totally do that too!! :lmao:
I love watching the part where she dances to get Rain CD with his signature,
the pulling down the shirt Pei's line "Dress more conservative I get Jealous"AHHHHHH!!!
The Belly dance, Hospital scence (BED BATH!! :drool: ), BB Gun scence, the club scence with her friends
and Pei was the fake Boyfriend, the kiss on the cheek in the mall PRICELESS!!!! :kiss: :wub:
The Dancing where pei and aum dance in front of everyone, she goes back and forth the
flashbacks Garden/dance floor after that the rose giving!!!! :spin: :wub:
Aum sleep on the bed with Pei in the hotel!! Cockroach scence was hillarious!!! :yahoo:

I can't wait for more JJRKKCT SO loving this Lakorn!! :yahoo:

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
Don't worry deary,you'll have fun tonight,and we've got additional scenes to watch repeatedly lol...
Feeling excited already at this very moment! OMG! I've got a birthday party to attend to this evening! How's this? What shall I do? I definitely don't wanna miss the lakorn tonight,and I don't wanna hurt my friend either.Gosh! Which should I prioritize? lol...Watching it on tv is better than on youtube.Hmmmpppp!

Lec

sarNie Egg
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: I'm at work rite now & just can't wait to go home & watch it!!!! I'll be going home for lunch to see parts of today's epi, ahhh...im so excited!!!! :drool: :drool:

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
Oh gosh! I had fun watching JJRKKCT! AumP and Pae's scenes together are soooooooo sweet that they were attacked by so many ants! lol...Joke,joke,joke! I love that part when the two of them were trapped and were hanging up a tree,and their position was sooooo tickling!!! I can't help but scream like somebody's tickling me! OMG! I'm going crazy! I wonder why many viewers say Pae is not goodlooking,where in fact he is.And he's getting more handsome when he smiles and his dimples come out.Ahhh,can't help but admire him.And I love AumP too.She acts naturally and she never finds difficulty in portraying her roles.She's got an A+ grade in this lakorn.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I heard something today on tv pool , something about Aum & Pae love triangle???!!! has anyone else seen or heard anything like that? I'm hopin dat i misunderstood :blush:
What!!! Ohhh rreally??? That's gonna be great if there's truth in it. But let's wait for the veracity of that 'something'. But i hope it's true lol...

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Spoiler per WunWanYungWanYoo..........
Mouth to mouth Kissing is the future :drool:
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Lec

sarNie Egg
Oh gosh! I had fun watching JJRKKCT! AumP and Pae's scenes together are soooooooo sweet that they were attacked by so many ants! lol...Joke,joke,joke! I love that part when the two of them were trapped and were hanging up a tree,and their position was sooooo tickling!!! I can't help but scream like somebody's tickling me! OMG! I'm going crazy! I wonder why many viewers say Pae is not goodlooking,where in fact he is.And he's getting more handsome when he smiles and his dimples come out.Ahhh,can't help but admire him.And I love AumP too.She acts naturally and she never finds difficulty in portraying her roles.She's got an A+ grade in this lakorn.
:rolleyes: yeah sure....why not just rub it in my face just because i haven't seen it but dying to!!!! I went home & completely missed the part that they got trapped...I got to see the part where Pae was pissed off because ot his harmonica/organ and the part where they played that campfire game and then I gotta come back here to work...bummer!! I can't wait until the real drama starts now, I hope they don't drag the comedy too far. Pae is soooo cute, but I don't know which part of him is cute but I like to stare at him when he's mad & then when he smiles -my heart just melts!!!!!! :wub: :wub: