Jaew Jai Rai Gub Khun Chai Taewada (Polyplus)

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Is it really going to end on the 22nd? So that means to say that we only got 1 episode left.Is it not possible that they could prolong the story just to complete the 3-day time slot for this drama? It's definitely gonna sadden AumP-Pae's avid fans,and I would be one of those.JJRKKCT is one-of-a-kind mixture of fun,love-hate-exciting feelings.It has driven me crazy since its first day of airing.It made me love and appreciate Patcharapa's versatility as an actress.It made me daydream of Pae lol...
True this lakorn is one of a kind mixture...that is the reason why i love this lakorn so much...hey i also daydream of Pae too...Love him so much.....i was also crazy about thiss lakorn since the first day of airing...LOve ur reponse...u always read my mind...

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
OMG, that would be cool if they extend it a little longer. I love the 2 onscreen so much! I hope they have another lakorn with each other again.

foreveraap

sarNie Egg
True this lakorn is one of a kind mixture...that is the reason why i love this lakorn so much...hey i also daydream of Pae too...Love him so much.....i was also crazy about thiss lakorn since the first day of airing...LOve ur reponse...u always read my mind...

Yeah, I was actually interested in Pae even before the lakorn aired. He is interesting because of his hair. I saw him on the Thai entertainment news with his girlfriend. And I'm glad that he's finally in a lakorn. I was a bit sad that everyone made bad comments about his hair before the lakorn aired. I like him with his long hair. But watching these last few episodes, make me mad at Chai. Jaev should do something more with Suer to tease Chai.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
You know what Areeya,just last night I made a collage of Pae's photos,and I tried to put it on my page but it seems that I didn't succeed in having it as my page identity,i don't know how to do it! But the collage was great,and it's now my computer's wallpaper. Lol...we're just soooooooo obssessed with Pae that we even have the same things working on our minds.But it's great,isn't it?

Lec

sarNie Egg
Yeah, I was actually interested in Pae even before the lakorn aired. He is interesting because of his hair. I saw him on the Thai entertainment news with his girlfriend. And I'm glad that he's finally in a lakorn. I was a bit sad that everyone made bad comments about his hair before the lakorn aired. I like him with his long hair. But watching these last few episodes, make me mad at Chai. Jaev should do something more with Suer to tease Chai.
omg!! i agree. I was like mad at the tv screen like a crazy person everytime k'chai was just being an ass to jaew...he wants to make her jealous but he went way too overboard...is he just too dumb to realize that he's hurting her?

Areeya

sarNie Adult
You know what Areeya,just last night I made a collage of Pae's photos,and I tried to put it on my page but it seems that I didn't succeed in having it as my page identity,i don't know how to do it! But the collage was great,and it's now my computer's wallpaper. Lol...we're just soooooooo obssessed with Pae that we even have the same things working on our minds.But it's great,isn't it?
yeah, its really great that we share the same feeling...you made a collage of Pae...I want to see...I look everywhere to find his picture so I can make a collage too, but it seem like i couldnt find his picture...Do you know where i can find his picture? help me if u can..thanks friend...

Areeya

sarNie Adult
OMG...guess what i like about Pae? I love his smile so much that i cnt resisted it....I jusst want to joop joop him...and of course on the lip...Man love his smile so much....

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
I love this lakorn too. At first I wasn't sure about Pae but now I like him a lot. I agree about his smile. I wanted him to cut his hair but after seeing him with the haircut I think I preferr him with his long hair. This lakorn better not have one more episode bc it would ruin the lakorn. I don't like it when they rush the ending.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
yeah, its really great that we share the same feeling...you made a collage of Pae...I want to see...I look everywhere to find his picture so I can make a collage too, but it seem like i couldnt find his picture...Do you know where i can find his picture? help me if u can..thanks friend...
Areeya dear,look for post #338,that's my post here,and you can see the collage I made.I got some of Pae's photos in Google,and the others in www.daradaily.com.

nettand

sarNie Adult
paai... I don't understand yor reasoning. You said I don't like when they rush the ending. ??

Well if they prolong the serie by one or two eps they are using filming they already have albeit they are not rushing the ending
If they dont prolong the serie they argonna fit in.

The mother /Laywer are in cahoots and are cheating on the dad both economicly and in bed
That her son tried to kill/beat up K'Chai not the other way around.
That the mother/son have tried to destroy/kill K'chai all his life
And what we want is the happy ending between the two and get rid of the new girl

Do you really think they can fit in that without rushing the ending with the speed of lightning.

To Lec.
You wonder how we can watch and understand when we dont understand Thai!! THANKS to generous helpfull persons like you

When I started to watch Lakorns half a year ago I didnt understand much,
but I did enjoy it because the actors and a good plot. by mixing subbed and raws I started to understand more.
With helpful comments on youtube by people like you who answeres the difficult part when asked.
translating songs make me able to pic out even more words. Now I can even put translatings/subs on Lakorn without any indicators.
All thanks to people like you.

From the bottom of my heart THANKS
Janett

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I am different. I don't find Pae attracting at all lol... but yeah I am enjoying this lakorn. I am more excited for Sapai because my girl is in there. There are a lot of cast in here that I don't like but all in all, this is funny. I just hope this will not turn out to be like Meu Nang, interesting in the beginning and horrifying towards the middle.

Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion.What is attractive to one may not be to another.Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
paai... I don't understand yor reasoning. You said I don't like when they rush the ending. ??

Well if they prolong the serie by one or two eps they are using filming they already have albeit they are not rushing the ending

The mother /Laywer are in cahoots and are cheating on the dad both economicly and in bed
And what we want is the happy ending between the two and get rid of the new girl

Do you really think they can fit in that without rushing the ending with the speed of lightning.

To Lec.
You wonder how we can watch and understand when we dont understand Thai!! THANKS to generous helpfull persons like you

but I did enjoy it because the actors and a good plot. by mixing subbed and raws I started to understand more.
With helpful comments on youtube by people like you who answeres the difficult part when asked.
translating songs make me able to pic out even more words. Now I can even put translatings/subs on Lakorn without any indicators.

Janett
I just wanna say that I'm from another Asian country;I speak and understand a little of the Thai language and I can also read texts written in Thai.I started watching Thai dramas in 2006 and evetually learned to love the stars in each of the dramas I've watched.In my first year of enjoying the dramatic/romantic/funny scenes of the lakorns,I had of course the difficulty of grasping the concept of the stories.But gradually,as I learn a couple of Thai words each day,I began to understand partly what the story is all about.With the help of my Thai friends,my knowledge of the Thai language bloomed.Now,I can understand maybe 90% of the main idea of the story,and that makes me more crazy and addicted to Thai lakorns,most especially if I like the lead stars.Unfortunately,I can't do any comparisons of Thai actors and actresses in the different TV stations,as I am concentrated in channel 7 alone.They say that the best stars are in channel 3,which sometimes makes me a bit sad because the stars I appreciate and admire are in channel 7.But the first station where I got the chance to watch a drama was channel 3,which stars,how can i ever forget,Por(i forgot the real name) and Poo Praiya.The Por I'm referring to is in channel 7 with Kob Suvanant every Monday nights.
I wanna thank Lec dear too,for her unsolicited effort in sharing the lyrics and translations of the songs I requested.You are such a good-hearted person.

Lec

sarNie Egg

To Lec.

Janett
hey..no prob, I was just curious that's why I asked.

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
This is by far one of the most enjoyable thai comedies I've seen. I like how this lakorn does not lack substance and meaning like other comedies I've seen. They've got the type of humour that can make you laugh without coming off too tryhard. It's very natural in that sense (extra props to aum for portraying her character of Jaew so well). Although it was moving slightly slow during the middle episodes but I'm glad they're back on track and getting on with the drama now. Its making the lakorn much more intense. Lastly, I totally love the gradual transition from comedy to drama! Best two combos a lakorn can have I reckon =)

nettand

sarNie Adult
Lec I didnt take your question as anything negativ just wanted you to know how much
your generosity means for people like me.

I am not bias to any particular channel I like a lot of actors but female that I liked all their work of is only Anne and Kob.
When they are crying you feel like someone ripped your heart out when they are happy or misschiveous you laugh etc
Males I like: Ken, Mos, Kong, Oil, Num, Tik, Paul, Off (pity he got sick in SB Satan so they had to change the drama) and of course Shahkrit
my top favorit.

This guy Pae Arak has landed on my list too. He is going to go far. He is a good actor and I dont care if he has long hair or short his face is like a greek statue(beautiful). I think its a pity that he cut his hair but he will have to (and did) if he want to get a wider range of roles.

I met a Thai woman on this springmarket in town She watches Thai tv here in Sweden with a small parabol antenna I gonna ask her in the fall market where she got it and what channels she has as I didn't have enough time since my bus was leaving.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
No matter how much i wanted to watch shows in other TV stations,just can't do anything.I live here in Thailand but my tv seems to have a difficulty in transmitting this particular station.It's only channel3 which has a blurd reception so I rarely watch any show from it.This is perhaps the reason why I am familiar only to channel7 stars,although I get to see so many other stars in magazines.Definitely Pae Arak has a long way to go;he's got talents;he can act,sing and play musical instruments.He has quite an edge from others;if he won't succeed in an area,he has other things to fall back on.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
This is by far one of the most enjoyable thai comedies I've seen. I like how this lakorn does not lack substance and meaning like other comedies I've seen. They've got the type of humour that can make you laugh without coming off too tryhard. It's very natural in that sense (extra props to aum for portraying her character of Jaew so well). Although it was moving slightly slow during the middle episodes but I'm glad they're back on track and getting on with the drama now. Its making the lakorn much more intense. Lastly, I totally love the gradual transition from comedy to drama! Best two combos a lakorn can have I reckon =)
You are absolutely and definitely right! I've watched so many lakorns already since the day I laid my eyes on Thai tv,and I can say that JJRKKCT is the best of all,like a hundred and one percent satisfaction was given to me.It just saddens me that the final episode will be aired a few days from now.I wish they could pair up Pae with another star again.