Jaew Jai Rai Gub Khun Chai Taewada (Polyplus)

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
He used to smoke and drink but he quit, he said he is somewhat allergic to alcohol, when he drinks he turns red all over. He was just on WWYWY last week with his band SLUR and Koy, I'll try to post it today when I get home from work if no one else has.
Oh, COOL. Yeah, I remember the alcohol scene in JJRGKCT. I was laughing my as.s off. sooooo funny. LOVE IT.. :lol:

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
WHAT HAVE YOU LADIES BEEN DOING SINCE JJRGKCT?

Me, just work and still rewatching JJRGKCT. :p I can't get enough of Pae and Aump.

Areeya

sarNie Adult

Me, just work and still rewatching JJRGKCT. :p I can't get enough of Pae and Aump.
Same here...just work and rewatching JJRGKCT...I also cnt give enough of them...Love pae and aump all da way...

foreveraap

sarNie Egg
Hi Guys,

I'm kinda bored not. Don't have any interesting lakorn. So, just thinking about re watching old lakorn. I'm thinking about a very old lakorn, like 10 yrs ago, called "Torranee Nee Krai Krong" starred by Andrew Gregson and Pok.

Any one of you know the link I can download this lakorn for free.

Thank you tons for helping,

nettand

sarNie Adult
Hi Guys,

I'm kinda bored not. Don't have any interesting lakorn. So, just thinking about re watching old lakorn. I'm thinking about a very old lakorn, like 10 yrs ago, called "Torranee Nee Krai Krong" starred by Andrew Gregson and Pok.

Any one of you know the link I can download this lakorn for free.

Thank you tons for helping,
Why not create a thread in request forum here at Sarn. I think its your biggest chance.
Otherwise, here is a link to Spicylll's playlist for it.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=52DA028CCD1B421D

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile

chibilagurl,i tried watching Buang Hong with it's 4th-6th episodes.I wasn't contented at first;i was looking for other elements that made me feel excited when we watched Pae and AumP's series.The elements of surprise and humor weren't found in BH.Beginning with the 4th episode where I started until the 6th,i noticed that there is constant fighting between the lead female and the lead villain and the workers in the restaurant.But...the last part of the 6th ep made me think that it's gonna turn out okay.In fairness,Pancake is so gorgeous with all her outfits and Vee is also one goodlooking man.

nettand

sarNie Adult
"" Vee is also one goodlooking man.""

Totally agree :)

I am packing like crazy, moving July 1st.
Cleaning the cubbords and trowing tings away like never before.
so I don't take anything unnessesary with me.

Try and fit 300 m2 in to a three bedroom apartment and my son
will move to an two bedroom apartment.

And I am subbing Mafia Tee Ruk with Thgurl also.

Janett

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
"" Vee is also one goodlooking man.""

Totally agree :)

I am packing like crazy, moving July 1st.
Cleaning the cubbords and trowing tings away like never before.
so I don't take anything unnessesary with me.

Try and fit 300 m2 in to a three bedroom apartment and my son
will move to an two bedroom apartment.

And I am subbing Mafia Tee Ruk with Thgurl also.

Janett
Janett dear,there's no interesting drama to grab your time from packing your things,so go on dear.You still have a couple of weeks left before you get to move to your new haven.As much as I want to help you lol...,I can't because you're at the other side of the world hahaha...Good luck!

yangcuiv

sarNie Egg
really love this lakorn,i've watch it many times

pae arak
is talent,it's just his first lakorn he do a great job.i love his smile it's really sunshine!!!!!!

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
really love this lakorn,i've watch it many times

pae arak
is talent,it's just his first lakorn he do a great job.i love his smile it's really sunshine!!!!!!
If I'm not mistaken,he's gonna have another project with Pancake? I hope it's true....Another drama to look forward to.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
i finally gave this lakorn a chance and loveeeeeeeed it mak!
it was soo funny too!

Pae and Aum P. looks good together!