Jaew

sarN

sarNie Granny
this movie is kind of old came out in 2005 .

Story :

A group of house maids are transferred to be secret agents to investigate a suspicious event with the modest technology equipments. The new blood agents struggle in the rough and tough mission without the knowledge of how to use those helpful equipments and that leads to the failure of their mission. Are they gonna make it while they have to do houseworks and the mission in the same time?

credit :
http://www.ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=18061&asso=1049

i saw a clip on youtube.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvrxB-KlZqM

..omg it was soo funnnieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee . I crack up so hard last night and i have to rewatch it again today. Ya should check it out

sarN

sarNie Granny
i like the fat lady :loool: and the scene where Bezn call dat white lady "Mai Dum" hahahahhaah

sarN

sarNie Granny
wat else.. ooo dat one skinny dark lady dat alway be the last one on the elevator and when she in there it alway buzz cuz it reach the maximum weight allow LOLL!!!! The girls was soo fobishly funnie

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
OMG :yahoo: I just finished this too! IT'S SO HILLARIOUS! OMG I was just thinking about starting a fourm for this movie..Finally I have other people who can talk about this movie with me! lol..I love the papaya dude gosh and his papaya kit I need one of those! Oh and that part with the really old dude and how Benz was saying "oh when I first saw you I had chills too!" ROTFLMAO :loool: And of course the Big Jim/Black Jim part was funny too..oh had how MaDam LOL was saying oh I have to jims! hahahahahaha OHhh and it was so funny to see Benz get all freaky performing for the charity show! ahhhh this has become one of my favorite movies! The song is so sweet and sad too! :kiss: Ohhh and I love how Big Jim talks so much and how Black Jim talks back too! Their such a funny duo! That reminds me of the part when they went grocery shopping and she was calling out Black Jim Black Jim come pay! hahahahaha ok I'll stop here..I'll go rewatch the movie! Ahhhh the young bad guy was very cute too! :yahoo:

sarN

sarNie Granny
OMG :yahoo: I just finished this too! IT'S SO HILLARIOUS! OMG I was just thinking about starting a fourm for this movie..Finally I have other people who can talk about this movie with me! lol..I love the papaya dude gosh and his papaya kit I need one of those! Oh and that part with the really old dude and how Benz was saying "oh when I first saw you I had chills too!" ROTFLMAO :loool: And of course the Big Jim/Black Jim part was funny too..oh had how MaDam LOL was saying oh I have to jims! hahahahahaha OHhh and it was so funny to see Benz get all freaky performing for the charity show! ahhhh this has become one of my favorite movies! The song is so sweet and sad too! :kiss: Ohhh and I love how Big Jim talks so much and how Black Jim talks back too! Their such a funny duo! That reminds me of the part when they went grocery shopping and she was calling out Black Jim Black Jim come pay! hahahahaha ok I'll stop here..I'll go rewatch the movie! Ahhhh the young bad guy was very cute too! :yahoo:

usually i don't watch Thai movie only lakorn but dis one got me rolling to the floor . I just love the girls ! They sooooo fobishly funnie ! I like the scene where all the servant was talking about their master and Benz suspect her master is those transex type cuz she never saw her buy pad/tampon or even have it in the house :lol:

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
i remmeber watching thisss !
it was such a crack uppppp .. enjoyed it heappppsss ! :D

hhahaha.. at the start where she was suppose to call the lady "madam" but then benz and her friends mistaken it for "maa dum (black dog)" HAHahahha ! it was hilarious maNNN !

whoever missed outttttt .. I RECOMEND THIS COMEDY MOVIE; its worth watching guys ! :p

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know if all the episodes are up on youtube or can someone upload it in buddie media?
Oh your going to crack up so bad when you see this! anywho I believe it is up on youtube type in jaew and that should be it. it's on crucnhyroll too with subs..but on there its called M.A.I.D
ITS HILLARIOUS EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH THIS MOVIE :loool:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
usually i don't watch Thai movie only lakorn but dis one got me rolling to the floor . I just love the girls ! They sooooo fobishly funnie ! I like the scene where all the servant was talking about their master and Benz suspect her master is those transex type cuz she never saw her buy pad/tampon or even have it in the house :lol:
hAHHAHAHA and she was so right about that! I ususally dont watch thai movies either but I'm glad I watched this one! I'm so inlove with the song that Benz sings when their going home back to the country side. Benz totally pulled off that fobby look. Gosh I'm starting to become a fan of hers now..What I like about her is that she looks so normal comparied to all the other daras. AHHH I thinkn i'm going to go watch this again! hahahaha SOO FUNNY EVERYONE SHOULD SEE THIS!

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks for all the great reviews......im gonna have to watch this too then.....btw this is off topic but what other movies are good....comedy wise....

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
thanks for all the great reviews......im gonna have to watch this too then.....btw this is off topic but what other movies are good....comedy wise....
I cant think of any thai ones right now but The Beast and the Beauty is also very funny. It's a Korean Movie. You can also watch it on crunchyroll. Holy Daddy is also very good..It's a comedy/tearjerker! This one is also Korean.

bxz88

sarNie Hatchling
I agree haha! Jeaw is Thai's best movie. It's so funny that I had to buy a dvd for my sister in another state because they don't have access to Thai movies. Everyone that I bought the dvds for all love the movie! I think I watched the movie more than one time hahaha.

sarN

sarNie Granny

good idea . There no Thai Movie Forum . I should create one . Do'nt know wat it is about dis month and Dec 06 ( prolly Likt Kam & jamleuy rak fever :lol: ) i suddenly want to be so active w/ ya sarnies it crazy usually it be days before i come to check out the fourm. .. ok i'll go create a movie fourm