Jai Soo Moong Soo Fun

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
credits to noiki @ spicy

finally a new nangek for him

arnas will be playing takror(those bamboo wanna be ball things) teacher and nina will be playing a tennis coach

should start filming next month.........doesnt sound interesting but i guess we'll have to wait and see

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea..I read this in TV Pool a couple months ago..Doesn't sound interesting but I'll give it a chance..Since I like Arnas and Nina is cute..

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
This will be another lame role for him again..Man they need to start giving him good role like they did with Vee...that dude has been getting alot of good ones expecially with those ch.7 number one actresses...

Anyways, back to the topic..this will be one of those sports lakorn like he did a couple of years ago opposite of Benz P.

This will be another lame role for him again..Man they need to start giving him good role like they did with Vee...that dude has been getting alot of good ones expecially with those ch.7 number one actresses...

Anyways, back to the topic..this will be one of those sports lakorn like he did a couple of years ago opposite of Benz P.
couldn't agree more....i really like Arnus too...but he needs to stay away from roles where he is a teacher for something...so boring

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
yeah...finally cheer gets a new p'ek...dang is nina still in the lakorn though?.....i love arnus n cheer...i'll definatly watch this cause its a good handsome p'ek..

fun

Expired Sarnie
I like Arnus's lakorn, well some. He is a total hottie.

Arnus and Cheer, okay I don't mind because I actually like Arnus and Cheer. I am not so sure about the pairing but we'll see if it was a good choice.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i wonder is this lakorn a romabtic lakorn or revenge...cause i wanna see cheer in a revenge lakorn especially with arnus..