Jam Leuy Rak--dubbed and OUt at the market

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
lol, i want to watch the dubbed one just for the heck of it. i wonder what all the old moms will think of it...lol, they'll probably be in for the fever too.. ^^

neways, wow, so they really didn't cut that much out...

kry*star

sarNie Adult
lol... well, my mom's not so crazie like most of us.

anyways, i swear to my mom that the guy is very hawt.

at first my mom was like, i don't like him, he's old and he looks like such a gangster. :) however, my mom started liking him later on when he dressed up nicely, put his hair aside and dressed up nicely. my mom was like, he's getting more handsome...

oh, i love this lakorn!

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
haha.. I think that if my mom saw the one dubbed in Hmong, she will love it too..
BUT she already watched it online with me :D hahahah

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
my mom isnt obbessed wit this lakorn like me... she say he is k.. but then after a while he good lookinng... man cant wait to buy this one... i hope there voices r good..

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
i think im buy it..
but damn TNT...IS FAST...
but TNT i they're my dad 1st wife brother..and i like TNT...
are they the one that dubb leh ratree...
cause damn PEPPER'S voice was SEXY..
I HOPE IT FIT THEM RITE.
I CANT Wait to buy it.
THANKS FOR THE INFO...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i would love to show the cover if i could and if i buy it but its too expensive....i just have to wait until new year..and get a discount..

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
yep that's the title...cause i went to looj ceeb n was so suprise they dubbed it...but the title didn't really impressed because the really title didn't really mean that....

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
yep that's the title...cause i went to looj ceeb n was so suprise they dubbed it...but the title didn't really impressed because the really title didn't really mean that....

hey i went to the website.. and cant find where is it... tell me..

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
it's pretty good. I think TNT is one of the best hmong dub company out there...but what I didn't like was that they made it into 10 parts when it was only like 13 or 14 episodes which could have been cut down to 7 or 8 parts. anyways the only voice i hated was susanee's voice because anybody could tell that it's an old lady's voice trying to sound young. all n all the hmong dubb one was pretty good. :D

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
for tnt, are the voices the ones for bie's first lakorn roy adit hang rak? if so, is it the same n'ek's voice? cause I don't really like her voice but pr'ek's voice is hot, but maybe too soft for harit's character...

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
for tnt, are the voices the ones for bie's first lakorn roy adit hang rak? if so, is it the same n'ek's voice? cause I don't really like her voice but pr'ek's voice is hot, but maybe too soft for harit's character...
no the voices are from his second lakorn "hua jai sila"...I think the voices still match them very much...