Jam Leuy Ruk : Making of Arisoya :: Aum/Aff

chenling

sarNie Adult
*A/N: I need to say that I am sorry that its taking me so long to get this too all of you. But now that I am getting back into writing, this was much easier for me to write. I also wanted to thank everyone for their comments!!!!!! Also, I had to edit it myself, so very sorry if there are a good deal of mistakes!!!!

Chapter 12

Soriya stirred in her sleep, she was having that dream again, she could see Harit, his arms stretched out calling for her. She couldn’t move, she couldn’t speak, and he was calling her name over and over. She struggled against herself trying in vain to move and still she couldn’t. Her mind wondered, over and over she called his name but still no words would come out. Why couldn’t he come to her?

He kept on calling her name but soon began to move backwards as if something was pulling him. She struggled again trying like hell to break the hold that was over her. She wasn’t going to let him go again. A cloud encircled him and he was gone from her sight but she could hear his voice faintly, he was still calling her name. Soriya ground her teeth together and jerked with all her might before breaking free of her invisible constraints.

“Harit” she yelled, “Don’t go!!” Her voice over and over until she was screaming, crying out for him.

Harit watched her tossing and turning screaming, he took hold of him cradling her in his arms. “Soriya! Soriya!”

Her eyes opened in a flash, she closed them again in an attempt to slow her ragged breathing. She opened them again and found herself in a warm embrace. A familiar scent filled her and she felt at peace.

“Are you alright?” Harit asked in a low voice almost as if he was scared to know the answer.

“I…” she whispered but couldn’t finish.

Harit slowly pulled back wanting to see her face. “My wife.” He stated.

Soriya frowned, was he asking a question. “Yes.” Was all she said while looking over his features, he was the same. Still handsome with soulful eyes that spoke volumes, she bit her lip before slowly reaching up and tracing her finger against his cheek. She wanted to know if he felt the same. She needed to know that he wasn’t a dream, that the man before her was indeed her husband.

The moment his wife’s hand touched his face, Harit felt a jolt of electricity. The sensation of her hand on his skin was unlike anything. He closed his eyes as memories flooded him. His entire life, their life together played like a movie. Harit opened his eyes and placed his hand over hers bring her fingers to his lips. He softly kissed her fingers, hoping and praying she could find it in her heart to forgive him.

Soriya raised a brow, she was still angry; hurt….she jerked her hand away from him and scooted away, cutting him a glare as he moved closer.

“Soriya?” he offered his eyes as sad as his voice was.

“This is too much.” She told him, “I am angry Harit, hurt!”

“I cannot take what happened back, I lost all this time with you and our child…” he said softly but was cut off.

“You never lose Harit, never…you are more determined than anyone I know. I just…” she barked, “I never thought you ever be away from me.”

“I didn’t want to; you think I would knowingly leave you?” Harit growled, feeling anger boiling up inside. “I would follow you to hell!”
Soriya shook her head, “Would it be this easy, would you take me back if the tables were turned?”

“This isn’t easy!” Harit stood, glaring down at her as he ran his hand through his hair, “I know you are hurt, angry but so am I. I did not leave you because I wanted to, it happened, an accident!”

She knew he was right; all her feelings were so tangled up. She slowly stood, hating to see him like this. “You are right, I know this wasn’t planned. I just..it was hard. Our daughter coming and you not being there, I was scared.” Tears swelled up and she turned her back, not wanting to seem weak.

Harit softened, he went to her and pulled her against him nestling his head in the crook her neck. “I am sorry; I would have never gone if I knew what would happen.”

Soriya let her tears fall; she turned in his embrace and buried her head in his chest, holding on to him tight. “Never leave me again” she cried while holding onto him tightly.

“I will never leave you again!” He whispered.

She looked up and he smiled, he softly wiped the tears from her cheek before lowering his lips to hers. Soriya closed her eyes and accepted his kiss, a kiss she thought she would never feel again.

“I love you” He breathed after breaking their kiss.

“I love you too”

Outside Chai and Namtip were leaning with their ears to the door. Chai watched as a smile covered her lips, “I bet there are making up.”

He chuckled and pulled them both away from the door, “I think it’s better if we don’t listen.”

Namtip nodded, “Do you think that Soriya will forgive me?”

Chai saw the concern written all over her face, “There is nothing to forgive, you and your father offered much kindness to Harit, she will understand.”
“I hope so.” She sighed before looking a bit nervous.

“Are you hungry?” Chai asked not wanting to let her leave so soon.

Namtip looked around before answering, “Yes.”

He smiled which made her smile, he offered his hand. Without words, Namtip took hold of his hand and followed as he led them down the hallway. She didn’t know why or how but she’d fallen in love with the man holding her hand.

The following day Harit said his goodbyes to Namtip and her father. He knew he could never truly thank them for all the help they’d given. He valued the friendship he felt for both of them and offered a room in his home if they wished to visit. By the looks that Chai was giving Namtip, he knew that visit would be soon.

As he and Soriya made their way back home, he felt nervous, anxious. Soriya frowned seeing her husband sullen face.

“What’s the matter?”

“Will she like me?” he asked, feeling terrible for not being there when Arisoya was born.

“Of course she will, I talk about you all the time. She’s seen your picture.” Soriya offered.

“Did you tell your mother?”

Soriya nodded, “She was very happy to know you were coming home.”

Harit felt a little relieved, he loved his mother in law dearly and it would make his homecoming a little better if she happy to see him. “Who does Arisoya favor?”

Soriya smiled while nestling closer to her husband, she wrapped her arms around his waist. “She has your eyes and my mouth. And the sweetness of Harin.”

Once they arrived home Harit was met by Bai, he trusted servant. The man was clearly pleased to see his boss and couldn’t stop smiling. Harit ventured further towards the main house, he held onto his wife’s hand tightly as they walked. He wanted to see his child; he practically dragged Soriya to the house.

He stopped suddenly seeing his mother in laws face, feeling shame he lowered his dark eyes before moving towards her. Keeping his head bowed he slowly went to knees offering his forgiveness. Before he could say anything he felt a hand on his shoulder, looking up he met his mother in laws gaze.

“My son” she sighed “please stand.”

Harit nodded before standing and smile when feeling Soriya’s hand on his shoulder. His gaze returned to his mother in law who wore a smile.
“Mother” he said softly, “I….”

His words cut off , “Sshhh my son. My heart if full again now that I see you.”

“Forgive me for not being here.” Harit offered.

“There is nothing to forgive my son, you are here now.” She smile. “There is a little girl I am sure you are excited to meet. I will get her for you.”

Soriya entwined her arm with her husband; she was also excited, Arisoya seeing her father for the first time. She looked up, seeing the emotions raging in Harit’s eyes.

“Don’t worry, she knows how you are.” She offered.

He was about to speak when he saw his mother in law and his child. As if in a dream, Harit moved forward, Soriya let her hand fall away and resisted the urge to follow. This was something Harit needed.

“Arisoya, this is your papa” he heard faintly as he came to stand in front of his mother in law.

His eyes sparkled with joy as he looked at the little girl, she was beautiful. Nervously he reached out but stopped when Arisoya made a noise. She blinked a couple of times and glared up at him. A glare he knew too well, the same one he’d given a good number of people.

“Arisoya” he spoke while continuing to reach out wanting nothing more than to hold his daughter in his arms.

The girl frowned as if she was puzzled. He snorted a smirk covering his lips, “she has her own mind doesn’t she?”

“Just like her father” Soriya told him.

Arisoya eyed this man in front of her with great interest before moving a bit in her grandmother’s arms. She turned her body, hiding her face from him.

Harit felt his heart drop, “She doesn’t like me.”

Soriya moved towards them, placing her hand on his shoulder, “Harit, she …” But her words were cut short when Arisoya suddenly turned looking back at her father. A blank looked covered her face before he reached up at him offering a devilish grin.

Harit responded pulling her into his arms, “My little girl, my devilish little girl. I will never leave and your mother again!”

THE END!

cecilia

Staff member
wow. you finish it :p

brilliant ending :wub:
i hope you continue to write more
i finally feel FULFILLED, having ARISOYA in here :wub:
would have been nice if we get to hear she call him 'daddy'

can't wait for more from you :clap:

chenling

sarNie Adult
wow. you finish it :p

brilliant ending :wub:
i hope you continue to write more
i finally feel FULFILLED, having ARISOYA in here :wub:
would have been nice if we get to hear she call him 'daddy'

can't wait for more from you :clap:
thank you! You know I almost had her call him daddy but didn't OH well...I guess I could have added that in. and of course this doesn't end my fan fiction writing by any means. I love it, just need to figure out what to start next!!!

cecilia

Staff member
why don't you finish watching CONDOR HERO and write a fic on JUSTIN and Cecilia's love LOl
that will get my fever going again LOl ..

as for editing, you can go back and edit it when you have time if not, i'm satisfy as long as the family are TOGETHER again :wub:

chenling

sarNie Adult
why don't you finish watching CONDOR HERO and write a fic on JUSTIN and Cecilia's love LOl
that will get my fever going again LOl ..

as for editing, you can go back and edit it when you have time if not, i'm satisfy as long as the family are TOGETHER again :wub:
ha...I should just edit it..hmmmm..as for fan fic for justin and cecilia..hmmmm must think on it..all these great dramas..

cecilia

Staff member
^i'm only kidding, the reason why i requst it is b/c my name appear in there LOl
write a fic when you're ready for a GOOD ONE .. i don't want you to start then drop it like some of the interesting fic in here LOl

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
AHHHHHH! You finally updated this. Awww it was sooo sweet, he and his daughter get to met ^^ I’m so happy! Thanks for a great ff! <3