Jam Leuy Ruk : Making of Arisoya :: Aum/Aff

pze

sarNie Adult
omg chen u updated n another cliff hanger.....ahhhhhhh.....this is too good....they just found out about eachother....

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG CHEN I SUPER LOVE THIS....*FAINT* harit is coming soriya don't worry...wait for him.............chai and namtip better get it on come on....:( poor namtip sad to see harit leave and find out that he is soriya's husband too...

cecilia

Staff member
^yes. i love the update too ..
i hope Chai find a way to go back to look for NAMTHIP and make her fall for him even if she did already.
They looks cute together as well .. so he can quite his player life ..

i can't wait til SORIYA hear the truth from NAMTHIP but if i'm namthip, i would feel quilty and don't know what else to say too. very hard situation to be in.

THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE. CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE !!!! :clap:

chenling

sarNie Adult
Chapter 11

Soriya frowned as she pulled her drink to her lips, after taking a sip she turned back her attention to Namtip wondering why the young woman looked as if she'd just seen a ghost.

Eye her closely, Soriya asked what was wrong. "What's the matter?"

Namtip felt as if a truck was speeding towards and yet she couldn't move out of the way. She shook her head, hoping…no praying her eyes wouldn't give it away but nothing could stop Soriya from knowing the true. Namtip was sickened by the idea of keeping what really happened to herself, she didn't know Soriya but knew she must speak the truth. She could at least give that to Taam.

"I honestly don't know where to start but I have to tell you the truth."

Soriya straightened up a bit, she felt a wave of alertness wash over her. Whatever was weighing on Namtip's mind was serious, serious enough to pull her out of a semi-drunk state. She reached out and touch Namtip's arm, wanting to show support.

"Please don't be nice to me." Namtip insisted while pulling away from Soriya.

"What is it?" Whatever Namtip was going to say, seemed to bother her deeply. Soriya again reached out and wanted to show some comfort. "Please tell me what's the matter?"

"You are too kind" Namtip gave her a weak smile, "I first have to tell you that I meet a friend of yours. A man…"

"Chai?" Soriya asked but knew the truth, she'd seen them together. But why would she be so upset by that fact? She nodded her head, a small nod of approval so that Namtip would continue.

"Yes, I ran into him a couple of days ago and then everything around me seemed to change. I had, I thought I had my life figured out but then he came along and it all shattered."

Soriya had no clue what she was talking about, but knew she needed not to ask question until Namtip was finished.

"We saw one another again that same day on later and he…." Namtip fought back the tears she could feel forming; she had to tell Soriya the truth. "We argued and then he call out a name. He saw my friend and called him by another name."

Namtip turned, making sure she and Soriya were looking at one another. All the people around them faded away. She swallowed hard before going on. "He called him Harit, a name I had never heard before. Chai was so focused, so determined. After I meet with you today, he found me and…"

Namtip stopped, her eyes locking with Soriya. She couldn't read the emotions dancing behind Soriya's dark orbs; she hurried and continued not wanting Soriya to misunderstand anything she was telling her.

"Taam, no Harit washed up over a year ago, my father and I found him. Took him in, cared for him and he's been with us all this time. Soriya, please don't think he left you!"

At first, Soriya thought it was a joke, but the urgency of Namtip's now raised voice, the way she reached out, taking Soriya's hand in her own. She was serious. Soriya could say nothing, words left her, she watched as Namtip began to sob. Over and over, Namtip repeated the same thing, "He never left you, he couldn't remember where he was, please do not blame him!"

"Just stop it" Soriya hissed, finally finding her voice. She stood knocking her chair backwards as she did so. "Please, I can't…I don't.."

Namtip stood, trying to grab hold of her but she wouldn't let herself be touched, Soriya waved her off.

"I know yours words are true but I have to get out of here, this is too much!" Soriya told her.

Namtip could do nothing, she watched as Soriya ran out the bar. She brushed away the tears trying to figure out what she should do next. Right when she decided to follow Soriya, she noticed Soriya had left her purse. Namtip reached down grabbed it and was off. She rushed through the lobby, her eyes scanning the crowds of people in an attempt to find Soriya.

"Key!" Namtip smiled, she reached into Soriya's purse and found her room key.

She owed Soriya and Harit, she owed them their happiness and despite her pain she was going to do whatever was needed to get them back together.

Chai had managed to tell Harit his entire life history in the short time they'd been in his room. He watched as Harit experienced every single emotion in the books. He frowned, hating to see his friend in this state but there was nothing else that could be done. Harit needed to hear the truth.

"I can't believe this…" Harit lowered his head. "She must really hate me."

"She doesn't know you can't remember, we must make her understand." Chai urged him.

"Would you understand?" Harit asked while looking up, "For all she knows I left, I abounded her and our child. That's a hard fact to ignore. This is all too much."

"Your head hurts when you remember doesn't it?"

Harit nodded, "Pruk tells me it will ease up that I am trying too hard."

"That may be true, if you force yourself. You may not remember anything." Chai warned.

"I fear you are right" Harit sighed then stood, her began to pace wondering how in the hell was he going to remember his life before this island. "I know I love her, I don't know how but I do. I know, I want to know our child but…"

"But?" Chai grumbled then stood, he soon was by Harit's side, "You are the most determined men I've ever met, if you want something, nothing stops you. You will work this out with Soriya I know it."

Harit smiled, "You are a good friend."

"Flattery will get you no where my friend" Chai winked.

"Now, why don't you take a shower and try to relax. I need to check in with my assistant, I'll just step out for a few minutes."

Chai soon left, he wanted to give Harit time to think. He walked down the hallway, wondering, hoping Soriya would understand. Namtip also played on his mind, he hoped she was alright, he thought about seeking her out but he didn't want to cause her anymore pain.

Luck would have it that Namtip soon set her eyes on a familiar face. She was about to round a corner, still set in her mind that she would find Soriya when she stopped. She'd almost run into someone.

"YOU" both let out loudly.

Chai and Namtip came face to face for the second time in one day. She closed her mouth, all the sudden a fit shyness came over. He on the other hand, stood with a goofy smile as if he'd been waiting all day to see her.

"What?" she asked annoyed at his now cheeky grin.

"You really need to start paying attention." He noted, "Why are you rushing?"

"I'm looking for Soriya" she answered honestly, not knowing if she should in fact be honest with him.

"Soriya" Chai's grin faded and his eyes grew dark, "Why?"

"I told her the truth." Namtip said softly while lowering her eyes. She could face him for some reason.

"You what?"

"I didn't fully understand at first but then….I knew Taam was husband. I couldn't lie to her, she was so upset….I'm sorry." Namtip weakly offered, her eyes filling with tears. "I know you think me a bad person but I am not. I only want Ta, Harit to be happy."

Relief wash over and Chai reached out and grabbed hold of the woman in front of him. She squeaked at his action but he would be deterred.

He encircled her in his arms, "I thank you Namtip."

"Let me go" she struggled against his hold but it did nothing, a small part of her rejoiced although she wouldn't let him catch wind of it. "Please."

Chai quickly let go, letting his arms fall to his side. "I am sorry."

"Why?" She asked, "You said…"

He raised his hand, "Don't repeat my words, I was too harsh. I am truly sorry; Harit told me how much you and your father helped him."

"I must find Soriya, she was upset. I must set things right." Namtip told him. "Will you help me?"

"Yes" He nodded.

Soriya found herself at Chai's door; she paced back and forth before finally knocking. She knocked and knocked until hearing the door unlock.

"Chai…" She stopped when seeing his face, blinking she stepped back feeling faint.

"Soriya" Harit stood just surprised as his wife. He quickly reached out, not caring that he stood shirtless hair still wet, catching her before she feel to the ground.

He easily lifted her in his arms. Harit kicked the door shut as he walked by and soon placed her on the bed. Pain filled him; she looked so pale, so miserable. This is all my fault, he told himself. He hesitated for a moment before tracing his fingers over her cheek. How many tears had she shed for him? How could he make up for all the time she spent waiting for him?

"Forgive me? Please forgive me; I will never leave you again." He whispered.

TBC

sarN

sarNie Granny
ekkK! dat was short but sweet , dang ...after so many weeks hahahahahhaha :wub: :wub:

saoznoi

sarNie Hatchling
yes, so happy they're back together again...update soon! cannot get anough of Aum/Aff Harit/Soriya :D

lilypha

sarNie Adult
girl, please finalize this ... harith and soriya need to be together... please dont leave this ...unupdated...