Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
T_T... WAHHHH I MIGHT NOT GET TO SEE IT T_T..
im moving to a new house.. so that means no internet wahhhhhh.. T_T..
this so totally sucks!!!

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Apparently "Nakark Dok Sorn Klin" - Um Atichart & Noon Siraphun is airing on mondays and tuesday and not JLG.....

dhan9

sarNie Adult
How is that happened? i was waiting to see this lakorn by the end of July, but now i'm despaired! so when is this gonna air then?

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Um & Noon....i want to watch that one too. but i thought that Aum/Aff's lakorn is going to be airing after Bie/Aff's? So both of his lakorns are going to air around the same time. As much as I love Aum (a whole lot), I really want to watch this one.

joey

sarNie Adult
awwww....why?!?!?! :angry: i really hated it when ch.3 turned around & postpone a lakorn without any explanation after they just announced that they will air it soon. urrggg... i just hope that they don't postpone it too long so that we can see Cteam soon & not another couple of months. :(

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
There hasnt been any updated news on this lakorn, thought I might share pictures in relation to this lakorn. Cherry pulled this outfit quite well.....

credit naewna.com

Kayla

sarNie Adult
This really sucks! I was hoping to see this lakorn this month. There's nothing worth watching that is airing right now.

nence

sarNie Juvenile
that's a real bummer that it's not airing in july. i really wanted to see this. september seems so long!!!!!!!! guess will have to be patient again.

icool48

sarNie Adult
news!!! update 10/7/2009 for c-team fanclub
charkrit v.s cherry in new lakorn (2nd lakorn c-team )
เหนือเมฆ Nuer Mek (Metha Mahaniyom), Chakrit, Ah' Too, Nok Sinjai,
seesan entertainment news ch.3 2.45 pm.
started filming :p

c-team the best .

yigu loves krit

sarNie Hatchling
news!!! update 10/7/2009 for c-team fanclub
charkrit v.s cherry in new lakorn (2nd lakorn c-team )
เหนือเมฆ Nuer Mek (Metha Mahaniyom), Chakrit, Ah' Too, Nok Sinjai,
seesan entertainment news ch.3 2.45 pm.
started filming :p

c-team the best .
really, a good news!

i love C-team!