Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

icool48

sarNie Adult
krit has always played the nice p'ek towards his n'ek..

i am wondering what this "surprise" is also if she was not r and isnt pregnant..or doesnt even have a willing! what other "surprise" is left?

surprise he got the wrong girl?, they both are in love with one another?, surprise hes taking her back to the city?

hmm i just sorta ran out of guesses..

credit thaitv3

I wonder if cherry was already engaged to kong whilst loving only job when krit kidnapped her?? could this be the surprise??

oh! dear

I don't really want to spoil " the surprise " for everyone.

ok. i can tell you a surprise is about " the secret " and " the truth "

joey

sarNie Adult
^^Thanks CherryApple for posting the lyric to the song. I totally loved what it says....SO SWEET!!!! :wub:

oh! dear

I don't really want to spoil " the surprise " for everyone.

ok. i can tell you a surprise is about " the secret " and " the truth "
Like always, thanks Jib for posting all those pics in the last previous page. Loved it! :wub:

"the secret" and "the truth"??????????? :huh: I still don't know/understand what the surprise is. Gosh, I'm going crazy over here guessing what it is. :wacko: Can you be alittle more specific jub? :p

icool48

sarNie Adult
please wait to watch it naja dear joey
if u know any spoilers before watch this lakorn

it is not funny naja ...

:p

joey

sarNie Adult
please wait to watch it naja dear joey
if u know any spoilers before watch this lakorn

it is not funny naja ...

:p
I understand Jib that you want us to enjoy the lakorn more that way. I will wait & see naja, I don't want to pressure you anymore into telling us what the surprise is. But I cannot help it, the suspense is killing me. :p

joey

sarNie Adult

so sweet.t.t.t
awww...she is taking care of him. SWEET!!! :wub: Hmmm...I wonder what happen to Chakrit here? He might be either injure or sick. Anyways, I love when n'ek is taking care of p'ek. :wub:

icool48

sarNie Adult
I agree sometime when it's too long, it drags too much and gets boring with too many misunderstandings.
i've already read synopsis of JLG ( www.starupdate.com / thai language )

there're NO or LESS misunderstandings between P'ek and N'ek in this lakorn :dude: