Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Jubjib, those pictures are so beautiful. Cherry beauty is absolutely effortless. The pictures of CHARRY are HOT! I love the last picture of them holding on to each other, glazing into each other eyes, such a romantic feeling. Chun Chom Mak Mak!!! :wub:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Cherry looks beautiful!!

Thanks for sharing those pictures Jib!

I love the one where they are holding each other!!

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA

I LOVE LOVE that pic of Cherry & Krit, so close. Heehee. They're so cute together! :wub: :wub: :wub:

joey

sarNie Adult
i absoutely agreed with everyone here that cherry looks so beautiful in that white dress. her beauty is so pretty & natural that you just cannot help but be envied of her. love her so much! :wub: btw, this dress does not look like the wedding dress that she was wearing for her & kong's wedding in the couple of pics earlier. does this mean she will have another wedding, but this time with are p'ek chakrit? i hope my guess is right. :D

the pic of her and chakrit putting their arms around each other has been one of my favorites pic of charry. loved how they look at each other and their closeness just sizzle. :dude: what a hot pic! :wub:

joey

sarNie Adult
hello C-TEAM 'S FANS

PHOTO FLASH SLIDE - JAM LUEY GAMATHEP OPENING CEREMONY ( 102 PICS )

MAY 8TH 2009

SNAPSHOT PICTURE

CLICK --> FLASH SLIDE - JLG OPENING CEREMONY

** autoplay / auto-replay **

P.S I'LL MAKE 2ND FLASH SLIDE NEXT TIME NAJA.

please wait :p
thanks a lot p.jib for sharing! luv u! your photo flash slide has been awesome, and this one is no exception. luv it! :wub: i cannot wait for the 2nd one. oh, is that lin ping on that little rocking dinosaur? the pic is soooooo CUTE!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i so 4got about cteam since ateam stole me again lmao...

wahhh thanks for the pics.. im so excited.. lalalalala.. xp... :wub:

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Woohoo :yahoo: I've probably already stressed how much I love these two already and cant wait to see this couple on screen...just wanted to say 3 more sleeps for me ^_^

joey

sarNie Adult
thanks everyone for sharing those great pics. wow, some of those pics have been revised and looked even better than before. i loved how they add the blue background color & the sparking light in the pic where they are wrapping their arms around each other. i also loved the one showing she pointing her finger at him. all of them are so lovely & nice. loved them all. :wub: yup, only 3 more days to go!!! YIPPY!!!!! :yahoo: