Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
yes i'm excited to but as a Krit fan
i'm so fed up w/ all these lakorns announced
and lined up for him but all of them
are so hush up about..neva hear any news
and then wen they finish shooting it's stocked
like Mother in Deguise...and aired at a later time!

IAmMe

sarNie Egg
^ I hope they won't stock this ... Better not coz i'm highly anticipating this one more than Cherry-Ken lakorn ...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yes i'm excited to but as a Krit fan
i'm so fed up w/ all these lakorns announced
and lined up for him but all of them
are so hush up about..neva hear any news
and then wen they finish shooting it's stocked
like Mother in Deguise...and aired at a later time!
I agree with you there Kashie. <_< They don't ever give our Krit air time :lmao: But this is his year! All his lakorns better come out!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^ I hope they won't stock this ... Better not coz i'm highly anticipating this one more than Cherry-Ken lakorn ...
I'm anticipating the Ken & Cherry one a lot more..maybe
cuz i'm not a fan of JLR...so no Harit for me..lol

i noe Noy i didn't even get to see his sexxie behind on the
small screen last year *tears*

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I'm anticipating the Ken & Cherry one a lot more..maybe
cuz i'm not a fan of JLR...so no Harit for me..lol

i noe Noy i didn't even get to see his sexxie behind on the
small screen last year *tears*
Gosh, I wanna see all of cherry's lakorn next year! I'm so excited that she's back. :D
LOL. But kashie sweetie... Krit is going to be harit! Not Aum :lol: Plus no weak nang'ek hehe.
cherry's gonna put him in his place. I soo cannot wait for that!

Gasps! what small screen last year!? :eek:

joey

sarNie Adult
Gosh, I wanna see all of cherry's lakorn next year! I'm so excited that she's back. :D
LOL. But kashie sweetie... Krit is going to be harit! Not Aum :lol: Plus no weak nang'ek hehe.
cherry's gonna put him in his place. I soo cannot wait for that!

Gasps! what small screen last year!? :eek:
Me too, I want to see all of cherry lakorns and also glad that she is back. I anticipated all three of her lakorns - cannot wait to watch it. In the mean time, I'm enjoying her lakorn with Mart. Gosh that lakorn is so funny and cute. I just hope all three lakorns will bring her a lot of fame so more people will realize what a great actress she is.

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Count me in on that! Cherry definitely can act and she is beautiful aswell. Am currently watching Mae ka kanom waan - cherry so cute as baipai she is doing a wonderful job as a tomboy really love her character! Mart too is so hansome as a mafia love the suits :D

Also cant wait to see satroo saneha and jum leuy kamathep - both should be great lakorns cuz ken and krit are in here ;) especially the storyline itself is quite enticing a must see lakorn for sure.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Me too, I want to see all of cherry lakorns and also glad that she is back. I anticipated all three of her lakorns - cannot wait to watch it. In the mean time, I'm enjoying her lakorn with Mart. Gosh that lakorn is so funny and cute. I just hope all three lakorns will bring her a lot of fame so more people will realize what a great actress she is.
Ooohhh I gotta agree with you there. :D She didn't have any lakorns out last year & I'm so glad she's making a comeback! So far she's starting the new year pretty great! :D can't wait to see this lakorn... :wub:

Count me in on that! Cherry definitely can act and she is beautiful aswell. Am currently watching Mae ka kanom waan - cherry so cute as baipai she is doing a wonderful job as a tomboy really love her character! Mart too is so hansome as a mafia love the suits :D

Also cant wait to see satroo saneha and jum leuy kamathep - both should be great lakorns cuz ken and krit are in here ;) especially the storyline itself is quite enticing a must see lakorn for sure.
Aweee I know... She looks hot dressed as a tomboy. hehe. better than more guys that I actually know. LMAO. Mart looks sexy in his suit... better than in Sapai Look Toong. hehe.

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Yay they apparently started filming already I saw a short scene of krit and cherry....krit has a wig on when he kidnapped cherry to an island he look soo ugly but without the wig he is soo hot!! They are so cute together both relaxed i guess cause they already filmed a movie together in 2006^^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Yay they apparently started filming already I saw a short scene of krit and cherry....krit has a wig on when he kidnapped cherry to an island he look soo ugly but without the wig he is soo hot!! They are so cute together both relaxed i guess cause they already filmed a movie together in 2006^^
Krit & Cherry had a movie together?! :eek: what's it called??? I wanna seee...! I hope they hurry up with this lakorn! I wanna see it ASAP!

lvjiao4ever

sarNie Hatchling
Krit & Cherry had a movie together?! :eek: what's it called??? I wanna seee...! I hope they hurry up with this lakorn! I wanna see it ASAP!

The movie's name is Opapatika (Opapatika Kerd Omatha) (2007)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
NOY AND KASHIE!
this is where you two have been hiding! hahaha thought you could excape with my man huh? HECK NO :loool:
i wonder what kind of lakorn is it going to be.
i want something smokey and sexy lmfao.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Moh jah...don't worrie about us hiding
and snatching Chakrit away...if i want to
do someting..i'll do it in your face..lol j/k...

Moh have u not heard of tis one yet....MIA

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Moh jah...don't worrie about us hiding
and snatching Chakrit away...if i want to
do someting..i'll do it in your face..lol j/k...

Moh have u not heard of tis one yet....MIA
LMFAO hahaha gawd so much for sisterly love hahaha
man you girls are starting to become vicious..."i'll do it in your face" gawd
sometimes i do wonder what would happen...i imagine shoes flying..a lot of hair pulling and name calling hahaha
i have heard of this one..i just havent came in here to leave my mark yet.
you know what turns me off about krit though is the fact that he smokes. egghhh i cant get pass that so i'm slowly letting him go.
hahahaha...although i caved and told ami we could always get him on the patch lmfao.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
sometimes i do wonder what would happen...i imagine shoes flying..a lot of hair pulling and name calling hahaha
you know what turns me off about krit though is the fact that he smokes. egghhh i cant get pass that so i'm slowly letting him go.
hahahaha...although i caved and told ami we could always get him on the patch lmfao.
lol i dunno about Noy...but honestly i can only say tose tings
wen i'm being ironic but not during fights i'm reallie bad w/ verbal abuse :lol:
its funnie wen i watched the cast of Jai Rao on Ratree and Ken teased Aff about
being real slow..reminded me of myself...if i would to say tink of someting
evil to say to u..i'll probably tink of it 3 or 4 hours after the fight...yelling at
my dinner :loool:

about the smoking ting..did u juz recently found out or did u know for a long time
alreadie..wen i first found out...i was so ewww...but now i'm kinda okay w/ it...though
i'll probably neva date a guy who smokes -_-

OMG sorrie Khun Mae SarN *tears* tis is spamming...kinda..ehehe

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
The movie's name is Opapatika (Opapatika Kerd Omatha) (2007)
Oohhh... they did huh... LOL. For some strange reason I kept thinking Ken & Cherry were in that lakorn. LOL.

NOY AND KASHIE!
this is where you two have been hiding! hahaha thought you could excape with my man huh? HECK NO :loool:
i wonder what kind of lakorn is it going to be.
i want something smokey and sexy lmfao.

Mohhhh sweetiiieeeeee!! I wouldn't leave you hanging! I'm still out to get Krit!! :drool: But for reals! where have you been!?!? This lakorn has been confirmed since like... forever!!! :lol:

It's gonna be JLR with a twist. LOL. OMFB.... Krit smokes?!?! eww.... that is such a total turn off.... I'mma need to have lots of gun in handy so when I meet him, I'll have to pop them in his mouth before I kiss him. LMAO.

lol i dunno about Noy...but honestly i can only say tose tings
wen i'm being ironic but not during fights i'm reallie bad w/ verbal abuse :lol:
its funnie wen i watched the cast of Jai Rao on Ratree and Ken teased Aff about
being real slow..reminded me of myself...if i would to say tink of someting
evil to say to u..i'll probably tink of it 3 or 4 hours after the fight...yelling at
my dinner :loool:

about the smoking ting..did u juz recently found out or did u know for a long time
alreadie..wen i first found out...i was so ewww...but now i'm kinda okay w/ it...though
i'll probably neva date a guy who smokes -_-

OMG sorrie Khun Mae SarN *tears* tis is spamming...kinda..ehehe
LOL. Kashie, I'll never fight over a man... unless it was my husband... that's a different story!! However... my words do sting people... hehe. I tend to blurt things out without thinking... bad Noy...

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Mohhhh sweetiiieeeeee!! I wouldn't leave you hanging! I'm still out to get Krit!! :drool: But for reals! where have you been!?!? This lakorn has been confirmed since like... forever!!! :lol:

It's gonna be JLR with a twist. LOL. OMFB.... Krit smokes?!?! eww.... that is such a total turn off.... I'mma need to have lots of gun in handy so when I meet him, I'll have to pop them in his mouth before I kiss him. LMAO.
"gun" OMFG GUN! GUN!!! :loool:
please dont shoot him. hahahaha

dude Lala told me the other day krit said he's been smoking since he was young so its hard for him to quit.
I'LL MAKE HIM QUIT WITH YOUR GUN LMAO :loool:
FYI: yes i know you mean gum hahaha.