Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^ well if Noy's bringing the GUN then can i bring the hand-cuffs lol

lol but reallie since he was young...oh boy..old habits are hard to kill
but last time i read one of his interview he denys being addicted to it
saying he can quit anytime he wants to...but he just doesn't..hmm i dunno
how tat goes about...but he says he only smokes on set wen he's not filming...
and he usuallie never get to finish one and has to put it out...and he doesn't
smoke in public places...blah blah blah..he's still a smoker...but i love him
enough to over look tat lol

joey

sarNie Adult
Yay they apparently started filming already I saw a short scene of krit and cherry....krit has a wig on when he kidnapped cherry to an island he look soo ugly but without the wig he is soo hot!! They are so cute together both relaxed i guess cause they already filmed a movie together in 2006^^
link to the lakorn clip: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/1sNfh1A8woE/

is this the clip that you're talking about CherryApple? I found this clip by doing some goggling on the lakorn. the link is from some chinese site. i think chakrit looks funny with the wig on. he and cherry do seem relaxed and comfortable with eachother. love how he try to scare her by sounding mean but it's funny that she wasn't intimidated by it. by the looks of the clip, the lakorn seems to be very funny and interesting even though i don't understand what they're saying. anyways, i cannot wait to watch it.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
"gun" OMFG GUN! GUN!!! :loool:
please dont shoot him. hahahaha

dude Lala told me the other day krit said he's been smoking since he was young so its hard for him to quit.
I'LL MAKE HIM QUIT WITH YOUR GUN LMAO :loool:
FYI: yes i know you mean gum hahaha.
:loool: Oh shoot Moh... I didn't mean "Gun"!! It's a typo! I mean to say "gum" LMAO.

I was reading your comment & was tryina figure out why the hell you brought gun. :loool: & then i realize my dumbass typo comment. :loool:

Ah... usually guys who smoke is s turn off... but since it's krit, i'm fine with it. :D

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
ewww omg that was the ugliest wig ever. HOLY CRAP i dont think i'm going to watch this cause he looks so hideous :loool:
gawd they really make him look fulgy in here. ugh! ^_^

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
^ well if Noy's bringing the GUN then can i bring the hand-cuffs lol

lol but reallie since he was young...oh boy..old habits are hard to kill
but last time i read one of his interview he denys being addicted to it
saying he can quit anytime he wants to...but he just doesn't..hmm i dunno
how tat goes about...but he says he only smokes on set wen he's not filming...
and he usuallie never get to finish one and has to put it out...and he doesn't
smoke in public places...blah blah blah..he's still a smoker...but i love him
enough to over look tat lol
LMFAO noy with her gun...you with your handcuffs...what shall i bring?...hmmm the whip? :loool: lmao or an ashtray so he can put out....his ciggs that is hahaha.
i still find it to be nasty. i guess its good that he's not addicted..but usually people who are addicted never admit to it lol.

:loool: Oh shoot Moh... I didn't mean "Gun"!! It's a typo! I mean to say "gum" LMAO.

I was reading your comment & was tryina figure out why the hell you brought gun. :loool: & then i realize my dumbass typo comment. :loool:

Ah... usually guys who smoke is s turn off... but since it's krit, i'm fine with it. :D
:loool: if you go back and read it, its hilarious especially this part "I'mma need to have lots of gun in handy so when I meet him, I'll have to pop them in his mouth before I kiss him."
:loool: ahhhhh i find it to be so funny lmao

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ewww omg that was the ugliest wig ever. HOLY CRAP i dont think i'm going to watch this cause he looks so hideous :loool:
gawd they really make him look fulgy in here. ugh! ^_^

LMFAO noy with her gun...you with your handcuffs...what shall i bring?...hmmm the whip? :loool: lmao or an ashtray so he can put out....his ciggs that is hahaha.
i still find it to be nasty. i guess its good that he's not addicted..but usually people who are addicted never admit to it lol.

:loool: if you go back and read it, its hilarious especially this part "I'mma need to have lots of gun in handy so when I meet him, I'll have to pop them in his mouth before I kiss him."
:loool: ahhhhh i find it to be so funny lmao
:loool: Gosh.... I need to check what type before posting it! :lol: Like I would really pop a gun at Krit! NEVER! LMAO. I heart him tooo much... heheh.

Oh goodness, they wouldn't make krit that ugly!! That's all apart of the costume :D

Krit's suppose to be disguise himself as Harit so he can kidnap Cherry. hahaha.

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!!! Krit is so ugly w/ that wig! i think he looks better in drag. that's not saying alot about him. and i think that man is incredibly sexy... so completely getting dry now. NOT HAPPY.

lvjiao4ever

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!!! Krit is so ugly w/ that wig! i think he looks better in drag. that's not saying alot about him. and i think that man is incredibly sexy... so completely getting dry now. NOT HAPPY.

I agree with you....I don't like that wig!!!
Hope he will not wear that ugly wig all through the drama!

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
No he wont be in that wig throughout the lakorn thank goodness :yahoo:

The reason why his wearing the wig is because he is in disguise as Harit so as to kidnap cherry for a few weeks until his brother is finalised with the wedding and honeymooning etc....

lvjiao4ever

sarNie Hatchling

The reason why his wearing the wig is because he is in disguise as Harit so as to kidnap cherry for a few weeks until his brother is finalised with the wedding and honeymooning etc....
Ths God!he won’t
And cherry looks prettier in that clip。。haha

joey

sarNie Adult
i think she will be strong but in a strong feminine way unlike the strong tomboy way in her lakorn with mart.

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
i think she will be strong but in a strong feminine way unlike the strong tomboy way in her lakorn with mart.

I actually dont mind when the nang'ek is quite feisty in a lakorn especially when they can pull it off. Love cherry in maeka kanom waan at the moment just hope she soften a little so we can see some cute scene of her and P'wat together :wub:

joey

sarNie Adult
I actually dont mind when the nang'ek is quite feisty in a lakorn especially when they can pull it off. Love cherry in maeka kanom waan at the moment just hope she soften a little so we can see some cute scene of her and P'wat together :wub:
Me too. I cannot wait to see when both of them are sweet to each other, especially pai to wat since wat is already starting to soften toward her like the car scene that I loved so much.

Yay, feisty nang'ek is cool. I like those kind of nang'ek too that doesn't take any crap from anyone.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid

wat? tat wig doesn't make him look like Harit
it makes him look like the psycho Aum w/ half-burnt face from BBK :(