Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
oh April?! i hope it's true because then 2 more months i get to watch cherry lakorn again. yipee!!! :yahoo:

hehehe Im as happy as you too to hear this april 1st that is not too far away :yahoo:
That means they are probably near done and it just leaves the editing and so forth.........
Thanks lvjiao4ever for letting us know we love cherry and cant wait to see how cteam lakorn will be.....lets see if it can sweep me off my feet just like MKKW^^

dhan9

sarNie Adult
It is said that April 1...but I am not sure.....
oh really? in April? i'm so happy. i really want to see the beautiful beach and just the two of them on the beach, how romantic an cute this will be. please confirm the air date. And any pictures or clips so far?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
April 1!?! :eek: That's pretty early!! Sapai Glai Tieng has been filming longer than this & it's not even out yet! It seem like they just started filming this JLG. *shrugs

But I hope it's true. I wanna see this lakorn. :D

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
April 1!?! :eek: That's pretty early!! Sapai Glai Tieng has been filming longer than this & it's not even out yet! It seem like they just started filming this JLG. *shrugs

But I hope it's true. I wanna see this lakorn. :D
hmm i know it does seem like they just started filiming this but idk whatever is krit i'll be satisfied lol.
girrlll i cant wait to see him as harith lmfao excpet for that damn hideous wig ugh. its soooooooooo disturbingly ungly hahaha.
april 1st wooo...thats also april fools day..i hope yall arent lying to use about it! <_< :huh: :eek: :p so many emotions hahaha

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hmm i know it does seem like they just started filiming this but idk whatever is krit i'll be satisfied lol.
girrlll i cant wait to see him as harith lmfao excpet for that damn hideous wig ugh. its soooooooooo disturbingly ungly hahaha.
april 1st wooo...thats also april fools day..i hope yall arent lying to use about it! <_< :huh: :eek: :p so many emotions hahaha
LOL. Seriously Moh, I'm like huh... already!? They just release the confirmation of the lakorn & it's already coming out!? :lol:

When it comes to Krit's lakorn they always messing with our emotions. :lmao:

I am so Sorry,a mistake.....It should be another lakorn of Chakrit (DinNamLohmFai) will be on air on April 1
Ahhh I knew it had to be a mistake! I'm waiting for that one too! :D

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Argh... I knew something was wrong with the release date. LOL. But yeshhh I cannot wait to see Anne && Krit!!

All of Cherry's lakorn I'm waiting patiently for. :D
I know ay I was so excited about finally getting to see cteam I couldnt be bothered overlooking my suspicions ^_^ Ch3 will probably air anne/krit first......I too am waiting eagerly for all of cherry's lakorn to air :)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I know ay I was so excited about finally getting to see cteam I couldnt be bothered overlooking my suspicions ^_^ Ch3 will probably air anne/krit first......I too am waiting eagerly for all of cherry's lakorn to air :)
Oh yeah, this lakorn probably won't air until summer, if not then, Fall.

joey

sarNie Adult
I know I wouldnt be surprised Ch3 have so many other lakorns waiting to be aired this year.
So long as they dont miss this lakorn I am fine :D
awww...i knew it was too good to be true too. but like you, i'm willing to wait as long as they don't skip cherry and chakrit lakorn. :)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
awwwww my man looks so hawt...he looks like he gained some chunkyness woo! :lol:
cherry is so pretty but i totally dont like that dress. <_<
thanks for the picture

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't like what she's wearing either lol i'm gon watch dis lakorn though. i haven't seen a chakrit lakorn in so long