Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lmao like i said
"girrlll i cant wait to see him as harith lmfao excpet for that damn hideous wig ugh. its soooooooooo disturbingly ungly hahaha."

joey

sarNie Adult
i agree with you guys about that wig. it does look so ugly on him. i just hope he doesn't have to wear it that long but just 1 or 2 episodes in the beginning.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
eeewwwweeee omg.. chakrit in the wig.. ahhhh.. take it off.. take it off..

haha some other stuffs while ur at it lmao.. haha j/k

but seriously ugh.. ugly wig >_<

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
even if he was gay he still ugly like dat lol
well i meant if he looked like that i wouldnt care if he was gay hahahahaha

omagah! i agree take more things off but aiko!!!! you know were jlr sisters how could you say that to your brother-in-law? :loool:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid

LMAO aha oh man i had to try to hold in my laughter cause my dumbass brother is sleeping on da couch outside my room lol

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
lol...... :loool: charkit actual...remind me of the old version of harit...ning n the harit dude that has curley hair...omg...i'm gonna die here...his wig cracks me up...:lol:....
Oh haha that guy I think is named John Navo or something lol.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
omagah! is that rita and romes lakorn @ 3:30-4:27? it looks really good! oouhhh and i cant wait for that song to come out either. it sounds soooo good too. wooooo whoever is at 3:41-3:42 looks so frekn hawt! :drool:

lmfao i love the trailer to jam leuy gamathep. gawd they even put in the jlr song hahahahahaha i really cant wait to see this :yahoo:

tnaks for the clip cherryapple! :kiss:

joey

sarNie Adult
thanks CherryApple for the link. i love how it looks already and cannot wait to see it. :yahoo: haha.. you r funny about cherry being more scared by his wig than his character. :lol:

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
omagah! is that rita and romes lakorn @ 3:30-4:27? it looks really good! oouhhh and i cant wait for that song to come out either. it sounds soooo good too. wooooo whoever is at 3:41-3:42 looks so frekn hawt! :drool:

lmfao i love the trailer to jam leuy gamathep. gawd they even put in the jlr song hahahahahaha i really cant wait to see this :yahoo:

tnaks for the clip cherryapple! :kiss:
No worries mate :)
Rita with Tai Nuttapon and Chatchai Plengpanich its called susan pootesuan apparently this lakorn is airing pretty soon because the lakorn magazine is already out. I thought when I saw the clip it was rome aka lome too ^_^ he does look like rome there too :lol: