Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Move on you guys, how could u judge this couple when u havent saw this drama yet. For my judgement i'm a fans with both of them.
They both are very talented so don't say stuff about them when u havent seen this pairup yet.
LMAO I have been moving on ever since Krit been receiving pra ek roles. I never liked the idea, but I got over it. I can still manage to watch a few of his lakorns. I am setting it low base on if I could follow throughout the lakorn, not on how well it will receives recognition and rating wise in Thailand and that is from my judgement

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Haha..RR, it seems like we hardly have any disagreements when it comes to MKKW. :D

Btw RR, I really love your banners; all of them are so pretty. Love how you put them together. :wub:
lol i know. I'm going to have MKKW marathon soon---i miss Mart & Cherry together. I hope to see them together again. JLG hasn't even aired yet but Cteam already has another lakorn together.....I want that for Mart&Cherry.

i bought this novel book and read it in one day.

i can only tell you " This novel book ** JAM LUEY GAMATHEP ** had a good surprise " !!!

;) so lovely and funny !
a SURPRISE? oh I just can't wait.

joey

sarNie Adult
i bought this novel book and read it in one day.

i can only tell you " This novel book ** JAM LUEY GAMATHEP ** had a good surprise " !!!

;) so lovely and funny !
Oh, I didn't know that they have a book on this lakorn. Wow a surprise?!!!! :eek: Please let the surprise be a baby at the end. That would be awesome since I don't remember Cherry ever gotten pregnant in a lakorn before besides the one with Andrew.

Like Cecilia, this surprise thing is bugging the living hell outta me. lol. I still hope it will be a baby though. :p

lol i know. I'm going to have MKKW marathon soon---i miss Mart & Cherry together. I hope to see them together again. JLG hasn't even aired yet but Cteam already has another lakorn together.....I want that for Mart&Cherry.
lol same here RR. Well I'm a little ahead of you since I just finished with another marathon of MKKW last month. lol. I hope Mart & Cherry will team up again soon like the Cteam. I really missed them two together onscreen. For now, at least we can enjoy the Cteam and hope their chemistry will sizzle the same for us (which I'm sure they will by the evidence of pics & clips). :D

icool48

sarNie Adult
dear joey

I just finished reading this novel.

i fell in love with the main characters ( p'ek & n'ek ) :p

super cute!!!!!

update.

mon-tue : jam luey gamathep ( c-team )

wed-thu : nam tarn mai ( a-team )

fri-sun : fai rak arsoon ( boy + vicky )

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thanks for the update....ahhh Namtarn Mai might be Wed-Thurs ahhhhhhhh! I'm so happy. I want to watch all three of them. It was Rome/Ann's lakorn before at that slot right?

icool48

sarNie Adult
thanks for the update....ahhh Namtarn Mai might be Wed-Thurs ahhhhhhhh! I'm so happy. I want to watch all three of them. It was Rome/Ann's lakorn before at that slot right?

yes ja. RR chalueysak ( rome / ann )

cecilia

Staff member
okay, someone shoot me in the heart -- they're airing this all in a roll --- what's worst is that, i work and go to school fulltime, now i will have to joggle my time wisely now :(

thanks for the news na kha. .. i'm waiting for namtan mai, fai ruk asoon, then JLK ^^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg... i've been waiting forever for this lakorn & Fai Ruk Arsoon but what sucks is i won't have time to watch it when it airs! :lmao:

Everything will be put on hold... again! :(

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I will be full of love and cramps in my heart for both lakorn. Wow the images looks so adorable.

joey

sarNie Adult
dear joey

I just finished reading this novel.

i fell in love with the main characters ( p'ek & n'ek ) :p

super cute!!!!!
awww...I love the cover, it looks very nice/lovely. I wish I could read the book too, but since I can't read Thai, there is no way I could read this book unless they have one in English. Although, it's very nice to know that you fell in love with the main characters & that they are super cute. :)

Thanks for sharing the pics too jubjib. I especially love the third pic also. Both Cherry & Chakrit look very nice in here like always. :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
omg... i've been waiting forever for this lakorn & Fai Ruk Arsoon but what sucks is i won't have time to watch it when it airs! :lmao:

Everything will be put on hold... again! :(
noy, i'm with you on this.
i have to cramps everything in to fit schedule when these lakorn actually air.
so sad -- i just hate putting my finger in that fast forward key just b/c i dont' have time to watch it fully :(

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing more pictures :D I love them...No doubt about it, I think i will fall in love with these characters as much as I loved Pi Wat and Pai in MKKW ^_^

Counting down :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: