Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
So I heard this drama's airing?? Well, I haven't watched it yet, but I'm not a really big fan of Chakrit nor Cherry [especially Cherry. She's okay, but she's not all that in a bag of chips.] Anyways, I doubt this drama will be better than JLR. Chakrit's just not like Aum and Cherry's just not like Aff. It's just not the same. If I wanted to watch a sexy/hot guy kidnap a helpless girl, I would rather go back and rewatch JLR. But if this drama does get any good, do tell. Perhaps I'll change my mind. :)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
So I heard this drama's airing?? Well, I haven't watched it yet, but I'm not a really big fan of Chakrit nor Cherry [especially Cherry. She's okay, but she's not all that in a bag of chips.] Anyways, I doubt this drama will be better than JLR. Chakrit's just not like Aum and Cherry's just not like Aff. It's just not the same. If I wanted to watch a sexy/hot guy kidnap a helpless girl, I would rather go back and rewatch JLR. But if this drama does get any good, do tell. Perhaps I'll change my mind. :)

LOL xox..krit was only kidnapping cherry as a favor for his older bro. gosh i do agree with mek though..why didnt the brother just tell nim the truth. but then how else would mek fall for nim? :lol:

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
LOL xox..krit was only kidnapping cherry as a favor for his older bro. gosh i do agree with mek though..why didnt the brother just tell nim the truth. but then how else would mek fall for nim? :lol:
Hmm, I don't know who Nim is or Mek is yet. I'm clueless about this drama. I don't know names yet. hahaha. :)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Not sure why everyone is comparing this lakorn to JLR when the storyline is totally different. JLR was more of a serious lakorn where Aum kidnapped Aff thinking that she's Sansani, the reason why his brother died; he did it all in revenge.

Where in this lakorn, it's more of a light weight drama with a side of comedy where Chakrit kidnaps Cherry for the sake of his brother (Phom played by Job) since Job kept on begging him to do so, so that Cherry won't destroy his engagement with Jane.

I think it's actually cool that in this lakorn both Cherry and Job are actors and they played the role of JLR and next thing you know, Mek (Chakrit) is actually protraying the character for real. lol

So in my opinion, you can't really compare the two. There are numerous lakorns where p'ek kidnaps n'ek to an island and torture her. But in each lakorn, the reason behind the action is normally not the same. This drama is more of a romantic comedy. Mek, Chakrit's chracter, is actually a big soft ball towards females and it will take a lot of him to be mean towards any girls, so it's going to be interesting to see how he will handle Cherry.

On epi 1, it was funny on the part when Phom was telling Sur Mek to talk more mean to fit the rai role and Mek busted out with the mean voice. Poor guy, they done threw him in an island and he's going to have to learn how to fish and do everything in a non civilize way. HA! Can't wait to see how the story will develope. Phom has really brought a lot of props so that Mek looks more realistic as rai. LOL

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i know huh...that was funny... (however he does sound sexy with his rai voice ...he can yell at me anytime of the day) :wub:

i also agree that krit has always been a soft ball towards his n'ek.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Not sure why everyone is comparing this lakorn to JLR when the storyline is totally different. JLR was more of a serious lakorn where Aum kidnapped Aff thinking that she's Sansani, the reason why his brother died; he did it all in revenge.

Where in this lakorn, it's more of a light weight drama with a side of comedy where Chakrit kidnaps Cherry for the sake of his brother (Phom played by Job) since Job keeps on begging him to do so, so that Cherry won't destroy his engagement with Jane.

I think it's actually cool that in this lakorn both Cherry and Job are actors and they played the role of JLR and next thing you know, Mek (Chakrit) is actually protraying the character for real. lol

So in my opinion, you can't really compare the two. There are numerous lakorns where p'ek kidnaps n'ek to an island and torture her. But in each lakorn, the reason behind the action is normally not the same. This drama is more of a romantic comedy. Mek, Chakrit's chracter, is actually a big soft ball towards females and it will take a lot of him to be mean towards any girls, so it's going to be interesting to see how he will handle Cherry.

On epi 1, it was funny on the part when Phom was telling Sur Mek to talk more mean to fit the rai role and Mek busted out with the mean voice. Poor guy, they done threw him in an island and he's going to have to learn how to fish and do everything in a non civilize way. HA! Can't wait to see how the story will develope. Phom has really brought a lot of props so that Mek looks more realistic as rai. LOL
Thanks for your point. I'm not saying this is a bad drama. I'm just saying I like JLR better. It makes more sense to kidnap girl out of anger/revenge than just because your brother asks you to.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
didnt he meet nim first before he agreed to the kidnapping?

maybe he had already fell for her ^_^

the reason why mek agreed was because the bro threaten to kill himself if mek didnt help...

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Thanks for your point. I'm not saying this is a bad drama. I'm just saying I like JLR better. It makes more sense to kidnap girl out of anger/revenge than just because your brother asks you to.
I wasn't making my point thinking that you said it's a bad drama, I made my point in reference to comparing the drama. Kidnapping is wrong either way, whether it is for a favor asked by your brother or because for revenge, if it wasn't for either one, we'll never get to see our p'ek and n'ek spend quality time together, so i'm always for kidnapping in lakorn whether it's for whatever stupid reasons. :lol:

Ultimately, it's all about your taste on lakorn and who your favorite actors are. As for me, any lakorn that has the pra'nangs fussing and kissing, I'm all for it, whether it's romantic comedy or romantic drama. Well, let me take that back, it depends on the plot also, sometime when the plot gets to psychotic like in Pinky and Weir's lakorn, it looses my interest.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
didnt he meet nim first before he agreed to the kidnapping?

maybe he had already fell for her ^_^

the reason why mek agreed was because the bro threaten to kill himself if mek didnt help...
LOL And his bro is hella scared of Pakid (played by Jane) which I also love Jane's character, I think she's a dorable. Actually, thank god for Phom character, he's the extra push for our pra'nangs to get together. You guys remember what he said to Mek in the epi 1? He jokingly said to Mek, well don't kidnap her and next thing you know get all close to her and fall in love with her...lol...and Mek said "A girl like Nam will never be in his eyes" HA! He's going to eat up his own words soon.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I wasn't making my point thinking that you said it's a bad drama, I made my point in reference to comparing the drama. Kidnapping is wrong either way, whether it is for a favor asked by your brother or because for revenge, if it wasn't for either one, we'll never get to see our p'ek and n'ek spend quality time together, so i'm always for kidnapping in lakorn whether it's for whatever stupid reasons. :lol:
I like kidnaps as well along with tropical, exotic islands. lol. But I have to say, some are dumb. Thais are all about handsome kidnappers with helpless girls, isolated islands, and slap/kisses. American's are all about prince charming, poor/kind-hearted girls, castles, and true loves first kiss. Honestly, maybe I'm just not liking the idea of Cherry being in this drama. How old is she anyways??? Am I the only one who finds Cherry kinda old looking?? She's not old-old, but she seems to fit more of a older sister or aunty's role. [no offense cherry fans, don't kill me. i'm just speaking my mind.]

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult

Ultimately, it's all about your taste on lakorn and who your favorite actors are. As for me, any lakorn that has the pra'nangs fussing and kissing, I'm all for it, whether it's romantic comedy or romantic drama. Well, let me take that back, it depends on the plot also, sometime when the plot gets to psychotic like in Pinky and Weir's lakorn, it looses my interest.
WWHJ did get psychotic but it got super cute again! I loved it! :D

yigu loves krit

sarNie Hatchling

Where in this lakorn, it's more of a light weight drama with a side of comedy where Chakrit kidnaps Cherry for the sake of his brother (Phom played by Job) since Job kept on begging him to do so, so that Cherry won't destroy his engagement with Jane.

so brilliant words
i never watched JLR, and i watched the lakorn for krit!
mek is so cute, and i also remember the part that mek learned to be mean and rude :lol:
so what did he say that word, i heard is "YIP"! what is that mean?

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I like kidnaps as well along with tropical, exotic islands. lol. But I have to say, some are dumb. Thais are all about handsome kidnappers with helpless girls, isolated islands, and slap/kisses. American's are all about prince charming, poor/kind-hearted girls, castles, and true loves first kiss. Honestly, maybe I'm just not liking the idea of Cherry being in this drama. How old is she anyways??? Am I the only one who finds Cherry kinda old looking?? She's not old-old, but she seems to fit more of a older sister or aunty's role. [no offense cherry fans, don't kill me. i'm just speaking my mind.]
Yea, it could be because you're not a fan of Cherry. It's okay, we're all bias to some extent. ^_^

Because I know if Cherry or one of my other favorite actresses played in WWHJ, I would probably watch it religiously myself.

But since I'm not a fan for either Pinky or Weir, I could only bare so much. So I understand where you're coming from.

And yes, Thai lakorns are SUPREME for over dramatic make believe stories. The love story is not like Edward and Bella from Twilight. LOL

Kayla

sarNie Adult
so brilliant words
i never watched JLR, and i watched the lakorn for krit!
mek is so cute, and i also remember the part that mek learned to be mean and rude :lol:
so what did he say that word, i heard is "YIP"! what is that mean?
LOL "YIP" means "QUIET!" LOL

He's rehearsing to use it against Nim. LOL

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Yea, it could be because you're not a fan of Cherry. It's okay, we're all bias to some extent. ^_^

Because I know if Cherry or one of my other favorite actresses played in WWHJ, I would probably watch it religiously myself.

But since I'm not a fan for either Pinky or Weir, I could only bare so much. So I understand where you're coming from.

And yes, Thai lakorn are the SUPREME over dramatic make believe stories. The love story is not like Edward and Bella from Twilight. LOL
Oh gosh! Don't even get me started on Twilight! I hated it! Any Thai drama is better than Twilight. Twilight just didn't captivate me like it did to others. I've never read any of the books either. My friend was like "I think you're the last person on earth who didn't read it!" I don't really care though.

I've only seen one of Cherry's drama which was the one with Mart and it wasn't all that great. I know I sound like a negative person, but I'm not. If I love something, then I love it. If I hate something then I hate it. Haha. But I guess, I hate more than I love. :lol: See, now I LOVE Pinky and Weir though! ^_^ anyways, I'll watch JLG tomorrow and see how it goes. :)