Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
kayla / yigu ja++++

ep.2 is so funny

but

if you know about " surprise " of this lakorn
I'm so sure that you will re-watch ep.1 again & again naja.....

Jubjib, what is the surprise????

I am dying here...tell me.... :eek:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Thank You sooooooooooo MUCH, Jubjib!!

OMG now that I know the secret, this lakorn is 10 times better than I thought....OMG...who would've known...LOL :lol: :lol:

beautifulRose1000

sarNie Egg
i ve watched epi 1 of JLK again ...grrrr...to find the 'secret surprise".......gosh i dont know...
another wild guess - Cherry got pregnant by Mek ?
:rolleyes:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
What there is a secret surprise? I wanna know!!!

I was able to watch epi two yesterday and it was funny!! He should really watch her good because look how many times he had to chase her! lol! Love her character every chance she gets she tries to run away!!

So i want to know since my thai isn't that good. I thought that they were shooting JLR. Did they finish filming it before they kidnapped her!!

I loved they they were attracted to each other the moment they saw each other. The lakorn is getting better every moment! Can't wait to see what's going to happen!!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
What there is a secret surprise? I wanna know!!!

I was able to watch epi two yesterday and it was funny!! He should really watch her good because look how many times he had to chase her! lol! Love her character every chance she gets she tries to run away!!

So i want to know since my thai isn't that good. I thought that they were shooting JLR. Did they finish filming it before they kidnapped her!!

I loved they they were attracted to each other the moment they saw each other. The lakorn is getting better every moment! Can't wait to see what's going to happen!!
Oh man, for those who want to know the "suprise" "secret" I suggest go watch epi 1 over and over again like I did and you will find out. When you find out, it's going to make this lakorn 10 times better than it already is. I'm not going to spoil it by posting it on the thread. :lol:

I will keep it to myself like Jubjib. She made me crazy so I had to bug the hell out of her. :lol:

iluvjin - The scene of JLR was just a lakorn scene Nim did with Pom. More than likely they finished shooting it already, but the lakorn plot didn't really have to emphasize that though.

beautifulRose1000

sarNie Egg
kayla, jubjib....i dont understand thai...i hv watched epi 1 for 2 times, cant figure out the secret...uwaaaa.... :rolleyes:
do i need to listen n understand the dialogue to get that "secret"....?

hope chakrit will get best actor award for JLG

yigu loves krit

sarNie Hatchling
Thank You sooooooooooo MUCH, Jubjib!!

OMG now that I know the secret, this lakorn is 10 times better than I thought....OMG...who would've known...LOL :lol: :lol:
haha, i also feel JLG is 10 times better than I thought. but really a big big surprise to me. I must go back to watch epi 1 to find out the clues.

i ve watched epi 1 of JLK again ...grrrr...to find the 'secret surprise".......gosh i dont know...
another wild guess - Cherry got pregnant by Mek ?
:rolleyes:
rose are too funny, they just didnt do anything, and how could nim got pregnant? :p

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Oh man, for those who want to know the "suprise" "secret" I suggest go watch epi 1 over and over again like I did and you will find out. When you find out, it's going to make this lakorn 10 times better than it already is. I'm not going to spoil it by posting it on the thread. :lol:

I will keep it to myself like Jubjib. She made me crazy so I had to bug the hell out of her. :lol:

iluvjin - The scene of JLR was just a lakorn scene Nim did with Pom. More than likely they finished shooting it already, but the lakorn plot didn't really have to emphasize that though.
man your making me go crazy :lmao: thinking about what the secret surprise is!!! :lol: Give me a clue! Is it in the beginning, middle, or end of the epi? If it's going to make it 10x better i want a clue where to find it.

I don't have time to rewatch it right now although i want to know! I make sure to watch it after i get off class tomorrow! I kinda skipped some parts during the first epi since i couldn't understand everything and wanted to see chakrit and cherry only! Will look it over tomorrow!!

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Been busy still need to watch ep2....let me take a guess.....Mek is an actor aswell??????
So basically what i'm trying to say is lakorn within lakorn....if you know what i mean^^

yigu loves krit

sarNie Hatchling
man your making me go crazy :lmao: thinking about what the secret surprise is!!! :lol: Give me a clue! Is it in the beginning, middle, or end of the epi? If it's going to make it 10x better i want a clue where to find it.

I don't have time to rewatch it right now although i want to know! I make sure to watch it after i get off class tomorrow! I kinda skipped some parts during the first epi since i couldn't understand everything and wanted to see chakrit and cherry only! Will look it over tomorrow!!
hehe, to tell the truth, the surprise is quite hard to guess, because we should give up the storyline that we know.

but since this is the secret of jubjib, i have not the right to open it :lol:

what i could tell is that you should believe in C-team, the stong feeling between them,

and then your guess is not far away from the answer B)

nolee

sarNie Adult
i dont get this lakorn so can someone tell me if i'm on the right track or not? lol.

sooo... cherry and job are actors/actresses, cherry likes job a lot but he doesn't feel the same? he wants to marry the other chick but doesn't want cherry to get in the way so he has chakrit kidnap her? am i right? or no? cause i kinda skipped through the first episode.. lol

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
hehe, to tell the truth, the surprise is quite hard to guess, because we should give up the storyline that we know.

but since this is the secret of jubjib, i have not the right to open it :lol:

what i could tell is that you should believe in C-team, the stong feeling between them,

and then your guess is not far away from the answer B)
:lmao: Now i'm even crazier!! I want to know!! Jubjib Help me!! Give me a clue!! Now i feel like :arrg: some one!! Don't make me cry!

But i'm guessing they might have grown up together or known each other or cherry likes chakrit? These are just wild guesses!

Got get some sleep before school tomorrow so i will return tomorrow morning, if i'm able to get up early before class if not then after. See you gals! Have a good night and a good morning to the people who live on the other side of the world.

yigu loves krit

sarNie Hatchling
i dont get this lakorn so can someone tell me if i'm on the right track or not? lol.

sooo... cherry and job are actors/actresses, cherry likes job a lot but he doesn't feel the same? he wants to marry the other chick but doesn't want cherry to get in the way so he has chakrit kidnap her? am i right? or no? cause i kinda skipped through the first episode.. lol
from the summary now, you are right! B)

Kayla

sarNie Adult

Put it this way, if you skipped any scenes during the first epi, you probably missed a bunch of clues. :lol: