Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I know!!!!!!!!! Hmong dubbed are so freakin expensive. I’m probably not gonna buy JLR in hmong cause wishbone’s subs already helped me understand the lakorn.

Usually I only buy if I can’t find subbed and I want to understand it real bad. Like Long Ngao Jun hmong dub… (lol, I know Ceci hates Stefan). But it costed me super freaking $85… OUCH!! Almost as painful as looking at that javelin pic. :)
lol.. omg .. that much.. eeeek.. i was gonna buy it but i see that u uploaded it on utube.. i was so happy.. love u lots starry xp.. but yea hmong dubbed r super expensive.. ahhhh..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Dr. Harit was supposed to be p'ek in my fan fic starring me and Aum... LMAO. RR plotted the entire story for me... but I never got to write the story. Bad me~ I'm just not very dedicated to writing a full fan fics... so many unfinished ones.
lol.. gurl its not just u lmao.. im like so behind in my fics lol.. the other day i was readin them i was like... wat?? huh?? wat happened again lmao.. xp .. n then i was like oh yea.. that happen haha..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Ai yah!!!!! Going to Thailand? Lucky you. Remember to stick Aum in your suitcase (make sure to pack a ginormous one and make it super comfy!!) and bring him back for the sisters!! :yahoo:
Thanks!! That reminds me... I haven't done any MVs for a while now... why can't BGST show quick so I can make more mvs! Ah!!!!!!
lol... ahha i so love u starry xp lol.. :loool:.. i know.. bgst hasnt had any news argh .. lol.. u galz see me spammin random stuffs there xp lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG sarah... you couldn't go either? I didn't too... I felt sick this past weekend so I had to opt out. I felt super bad about it...

Hope we can get together another weekend... I'll check with pze.
lol.. wow everyone was busy this week xp lol.. even though i dont live near u galz keke.. i was busy.. awwwe ur feelin sick.. hope u feel better soon ks.. keke.. i prince aiko will send u an online surprise xp lol.. keke.. to make u feel better.. that is if i could find it xp lol.. keke.. p.s. give me the sickness.. i wanna get sikk but argh i never can..T_T..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
HMMMM........what to talk about......
we're reading All quiet in the Western Front now it's a war book. It's ok not that great it just makes me want to watch JLR. So much better and more drama and cute scenes than this book LOL.
lol.. gurl i had to read that book for modern world history this year n gurl.. i touched it but didnt even continue after the first ten pages xp lol.. i was lazy keke n we had to write an essay bout it too n sadly i got a D xp lol.. haha i never even finished that book..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
LOL...it's never gonna happen. Me and fan fics don't like each other. Me only loooove reading sarN's fanfics. :wub:
lol.. yup me too iono y it wont work lmao xp .. n yup.. i so love sarns fics too keke.. but sadly im behind.. T_T.. n other's too..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Hey an,

I was only pretending to send out my pm, I knew you were gone... so I didn't send it out yet. You're still okay... I got your addy.

For everyone else, don't worry yet!!! :)
haha i still gotta send u y addy keke xp .. lol.. i will send it later.. too lazy to send lol.. keke..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ah, i came back a night of absent and have to backlog again .. aish. this is getting bad .. you gals are now the SPEED SISTERS .. :lol:
lol.. haha ooo i lke it .. the speed sisters xp lol.. hmmm ooo the jlr super speed spamming sisters xp lol.. hmm wait that doesnt sound good.. xp lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
LOL Aiko and Sala we post at the same time literally LOL!
lol.. asdly i was too slow today argh xp lol.. my bro kicked me off when i almost caught up..argh xp lol.. he really needs to get his comp fixed ahhhhhh i cant get used to it.. he alwaise usin this comp now n ahh i got nothing to do but wait.. **that is really boring**