Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
i sooo could...what a great idea...there or he might mistaken me for aff (like that's really going to happen LOL) and kidnaps me..takes me to JLR island..and the start of a lovely relationship :D OOoOhhh....

I'M COMING AUM...JUST WAIT FOR ME!!!!!

:loool: (hmmm if it's in feb., i will still be underage...BUT he doesn't need to know that LMAO)
mistook you for aff??? :loool: :loool:

age doesn't matter RR... I think he won't mind if you're underage or not... but he'll be like a cradle-snatcher... :loool:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
whatever...GP is the one spamming..but yep ROME is my monkey man...aka my gayu...meaning when me and aum go to the island...rome will be there too :loool:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
mistook you for aff??? :loool: :loool:

age doesn't matter RR... I think he won't mind if you're underage or not... but he'll be like a cradle-snatcher... :loool:
LMAO....does that mean that he could prey on little five years old too?? AHAHAHAHAAH (JK) oh where has my innocence gone....already talking about my wedding night.... *BLUSH and we haven't even met yet...it's like an arranged marriage..except he will never know about it until after muahahhaha

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
LMAO....does that mean that he could prey on little five years old too?? AHAHAHAHAAH (JK) oh where has my innocence gone....already talking about my wedding night.... *BLUSH and we haven't even met yet...it's like an arranged marriage..except he will never know about it until after muahahhaha

eewww... pedophile... :loool:

already thinking about your wedding night huh?! well, I'm always imagining Aum and Aff's wedding night... :blush:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
eewww... pedophile... :loool:

already thinking about your wedding night huh?! well, I'm always imagining Aum and Aff's wedding night... :blush:
hmmm a girl can dream...aum and aff's wedding night *NOSEBLEED...i would think that the night will never end :loool:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^
a night that would never end?? *gasp* *fans myself*

we should have a hidden camera in their honeymoon suite so all the action behind closed doors could be captured... :ph34r: :drool: :loool:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^
:loool: yeah they wouldn't think that that's too weird..but i bet aum will agree to it LMAO
hmm using a camera..good....i think before i was going to hide in aum's closet and wait.....<--- :ph34r: (can you say CREEPY)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
who me? ahem no comment :blush: :ph34r: but who wouldn't want to see him strip :drool: ....maybe i will video tape it and sent it to all the JLR sisters..sharing that part of my husband :loool:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i'm thinking that you will have to wait a long time..but you never know...a sex tape could pop up possibly..those things happen all the time :loool:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
hey that's all i'm saying....i would consider it too...who am i kidding..i would do it in a heart beat... :loool: but i'm probably going to be a n'rai...drug him and then video tape it...oh who will ever clean up my dirty perverted thoughts.... :D

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
if I were the n'rai, I'd drag him to my room, lock the door (of course!) and rawr him there! BAM! :loool: I don't want to drug him... if he's asleep then I can't hear him moan... :ph34r: I need to clean my dirty thoughts too... :lol:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
wow you are more eviler than me :loool: fine i will get him drunk or so <---MM style, black candle or get him mad/angry at aff, have him come running to me, and get angry *cough sex cough* LMAO "hear him moan" i don't need that..maybe i should leave him a love mark though...to remind him..in case he doesn't remember...and don't worry...hopefully it's not the last time we spend together....

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
oh i will....it would be so juicy and big that he will have to wear a neck brace to cover it :loool:

yup that's where i got the idea....i will make those fanfics a reality muahahahha