Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
yesterday I schedule for classes. I have 17 crd hrs. but if I pass my AP Gov't & Pol. test I only have 13. What about u?
right now I have 12, which is a full time student, but I wanted to take 15. except the peer advisor were sooo UGH they were like "take it easy, you don't need to take so much" or "i'm not sure you should take that right now" I wanted to strangle them GRRRRRRRRRRRR. I'm going to sign up some other classes maybe...possibly take Thai as a language.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
prisna and rr are entering college... good luck! ^_^

I just started my second level in college this week... lol and it's the most crucial level coz once you fail ONE (we have 3 all in all) major subject, you'll have to start from level 1 again... back to zero... -_-

thank God I don't have classes every friday!! woohoo!! a longer weekend for me... lol
hmmmm.... might as well rewatch JLR today... :lol:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wow.. if i was in your spot.. i would have to start all over again donna..

T_T JLR.. argh i wanna rewatch it again so bad but argh.. gotta keep packin lol..

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
right now I have 12, which is a full time student, but I wanted to take 15. except the peer advisor were sooo UGH they were like "take it easy, you don't need to take so much" or "i'm not sure you should take that right now" I wanted to strangle them GRRRRRRRRRRRR. I'm going to sign up some other classes maybe...possibly take Thai as a language.
Same for me. What other there have Thai language as one the langs u can take. I should ask them about it.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
prisna and rr are entering college... good luck! ^_^

I just started my second level in college this week... lol and it's the most crucial level coz once you fail ONE (we have 3 all in all) major subject, you'll have to start from level 1 again... back to zero... -_-

thank God I don't have classes every friday!! woohoo!! a longer weekend for me... lol
hmmmm.... might as well rewatch JLR today... :lol:
Thx you! My high school adviser want me to have elected class for freshmen so it can bumped the GPA higher. But I have no elected class in my schedule since they dont want me to have so much hrs.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Same for me. What other there have Thai language as one the langs u can take. I should ask them about it.
well the college i'm going to is the 2nd college that offers the most languages...i think it's like 42 different languages.
Thx you! My high school adviser want me to have elected class for freshmen so it can bumped the GPA higher. But I have no elected class in my schedule since they dont want me to have so much hrs.
i know. same here...they cared more about having a high GPA than credits. Some guy wanted me to switch my major and what type of bachelor I was going for and not to take any of my classes and just to take easy ones GRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
well the college i'm going to is the 2nd college that offers the most languages...i think it's like 42 different languages.

i know. same here...they cared more about having a high GPA than credits. Some guy wanted me to switch my major and what type of bachelor I was going for and not to take any of my classes and just to take easy ones GRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
WOW, 42 different langs, Im jealous now. I think there only 5 langs @ the college dat I will attend.

I kno but I have to get at least 3.3 or higher to apply for nursing college that why they want me not to have so much crd. hrs.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
WOW, 42 different langs, Im jealous now. I think there only 5 langs @ the college dat I will attend.

I kno but I have to get at least 3.3 or higher to apply for nursing college that why they want me not to have so much crd. hrs.
you'll be taking up nursing? it's sooooo much fun! but it can get stressful sometimes... lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
HAHAHA SUPER AGREED!!

IVE BEEN PLANNING TO REWATCH IT **COUGHCOUGH**

BUT... T_T ... MY MOM IS COMPLAINING AND TELLING ME TO CONTINUE PACKING LOL..
IM SO SLOW XP.... HAHA I CANT HELP IT.. THE INTERNET IS TOO DARN ADDICTING ^_^..

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Happy Birthday Kkrystal! May you have a wonderful bday1 I wish you the best! Have a healthy life & stay beautiful & sweet as always. :kiss: XOXO

cecilia

Staff member
wah, i'm late .. HAPPY BIRTHDAY .. may all your dreams and wishes come true ((( even aum ))) <- Just for this weekend only :p

it almost been 3 years since this topic been start -- how crazy .. in a few months -- JAMLEUY will go on to 2nd anniversary :wub: