Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cikna

sarNie Adult
The song at the beginning of the lakorn sounds sooooo goood!!! Very exotic> Correct me if I'm wrong, isn't it an old song? Anyway, does anyone have any site that you can point to me? I would love to download the song. Thanks in advance!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
it be like JLR just w/o the revenge & kidnap and they are marry 75% of the time and he torture his wife by lock away her freedom and refuse to sleep w/her ^^^ he still aggressive plus mental & physical & verbal abuse --- dat it -- O' he alway have black shade on :lol:
That's perfect for Aum and Aff! I love it when Aum is a badboy and Aff is the victim. Haha, he refuses to sleep with the wife but that doesn't mean, he can't physically tease her right? :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
That's perfect for Aum and Aff! I love it when Aum is a badboy and Aff is the victim. Haha, he refuses to sleep with the wife but that doesn't mean, he can't physically tease her right? :lol:
Yeah , he refuse to sleep w/her after they marry cuz he want to punish her for marrying him when he didn't want too -- he only agreed cuz his parent keep on nagging him . He keep her inside and refuse to let her social w/anyone crazy P"K !!!! There was attempt scene cuz he was angry w/her . Maybe one day after JLR end i might upload in BM .

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
U girls are burning up, man it suck that I have to studied because have 3 tests tomorrow and homework to do. Maybe I have to watch epi 9, hope I caught the FEVER back tomorrow! :(

cecilia

Staff member
So more simple creation of them together :wub: .. hope you gals like it .. another week to go *sighed*

is that another lakorn or something? .. otherwise, that remind me of what he said to her in today episode when So tell him not to come in her room LOl .. it was sweet of him to obey this request :wub:

Yeah , he refuse to sleep w/her after they marry cuz he want to punish her for marrying him when he didn't want too -- he only agreed cuz his parent keep on nagging him . He keep her inside and refuse to let her social w/anyone crazy P"K !!!! There was attempt scene cuz he was angry w/her . Maybe one day after JLR end i might upload in BM .
hm, if that's the lakorn of MARGIE/AUM. i would so be piss b/c i can only imagine AUM/AFF :( .. serioulsy, MARGIE is not good enough to be n'ek material. her acting still very stiff and i hate it when she try to act cute. it's not pleasant to look at :( .. but i'll give it a try just b/c AUM's in there :lol: .. i wish they didn't confirm and make AUM/AFF again :)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh gosh harit, you had so many chances to say "i love u", but whats wrong, (cat your tongue?)

poor soriya, she looked like she wanted to help say it for him. regardless this last episode 9 has so many romantic scenes. like cecilia was saying wish they were longer than 5-6 sec.

cecilia

Staff member
OMG. you gals need to serioulsy check out the photoshoot of PRISONER OF LOVE from WE MAG - that is if you didn't yet, after seeing all those romantic shoot, *btw* they look so deeply in love, i want the lakorn to end up with a romantic BEACH WEDDING and a nice honeymoon at his island house :wub: *ceci dream away - let imagine run wild/crazy!*

here's the short cut to that romance thread : http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=23412 :drool:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
hm, if that's the lakorn of MARGIE/AUM. i would so be piss b/c i can only imagine AUM/AFF :( .. serioulsy, MARGIE is not good enough to be n'ek material. her acting still very stiff and i hate it when she try to act cute. it's not pleasant to look at :( .. but i'll give it a try just b/c AUM's in there :lol: .. i wish they didn't confirm and make AUM/AFF again :)
Yup, Sarn and I were talking about that lakorn, which really makes me mad because Margie is so not worthy of starring alongside Aum. :angry: No offense taken, I'm not a fan nor a hater but honestly, she cannot act. She should do supporting roles if I were to compare her to the other nang'akes who have gone down to supporting roles like Joy, Donut, Benz, heck, even Oh. :arrg:

Anyway, I just dearly want more of Aum and Aff! I'm desperately waiting and searching for anything, just anything of them! :yahoo: Great artwork by the way Cecilia!

Haha, I lllllllllllllooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that WE Magazine! They were simply made for one another! :yahoo:

cecilia

Staff member
^serioulsy. A PERFECTLY HEAVENLY MADE COUPLE .. they are destine to make JLR raise and hopefully, raise more and come together like BRANGELINA "MR*MRS SMITH* .. man, make me wish they can just do it like BRAD/ANGIE .. *btw. i love BRANGELINA* they are so hot .. if AUM/AFF are like that. I HAVE ONE FAVE FROM EACH NATIONS. :loool:

care to share what your fave couple are: ..mine are as follow
01. US: BRANGELINA
02. INDIA: ABISHEK/AISH OR *AISHI*
03. THAI: AUM/AFF ..

seriously they should hook up like the two top couples :drool: <- dream away. will be so heartbroken if they don't end up together but at least, make it happen they appear in my fantasy constantly by working along side one another another :wub:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
what the heck, So & Harit is like 10 feet away from one another how can he not hear her saying " chun kit tueng mae" ( :eek: dai yin mai Harit?)

man i think my heart just stop beating for at least 10 sec... seeing those beautiful pictures! thank you ceci<--imma call you this like everyone else ^_^

speaking of which ceci did you get my message? last night?

summer4ever

sarNie Hatchling
Cecilia...i just love the wallpaper that you post up....great job....make me re-watch some episode again...thanks for sharing....

cecilia

Staff member
^thanks SUMMER for the comment (sorry na, i shorten everyone's name. much easier for me to remember) i hope to make this fever contagious.
glad you enjoy it.i will do anything to boost up JLR LOVES :wub:

ami i got your msg ja. i will look into it thoroughly this weekend for you. if that's not too long. LOL

*i'm craving for TWINKY'S spoiler atm :wub:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg that was so good watching epi 8 and 9.. it was really sweet n there... cant wait for the next part... ahhhh bc to the city... cant wait for that...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ceci: lol no that is okay , i can wait. thank you.

i just wanted to make sure that you did get it cause while i was typing to you i was also on that photshop program and boy it lagged big time, i was also dling & stuff.

i was so bored at work today i was browsing looking for beach scenery...the color of the background was nice, dont know if i can put it into use or not but we'll see...

the closer it is getting to February, the sadder i am feeling...dont tell me im going to cry cause this lakorn will end soon.... wahhh!

man aff is ling like me (which made me think back to the part where she ask the 'ling" to trade places--i too thought it was a bit funny but then she had to throw in that sad look of her...got me all teary too)

shoot that mean aum is younger than me (now i feel a little awkward) <_< ...heck i still love him :lol:

chenling

sarNie Adult
So more simple creation of them together :wub: .. hope you gals like it .. another week to go *sighed*

is that another lakorn or something? .. otherwise, that remind me of what he said to her in today episode when So tell him not to come in her room LOl .. it was sweet of him to obey this request :wub:
Oooo cecilia, those are lovely!!!

okay, i made something else hehe..enjoy