Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
im watching for ann and you never know aum just might grow on me....you know who the n'ek always make the p'ek hotter than they look ..so that just might be the case

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
So it's Aum...I'm cool with him he looks manly and dude has a nice ahem body!

But dang all the way in March...that mean it won't air until Fall of 2007...

Ann still looks very pretty and still young so and Aum is manly so I think they match...beside I think if he can pull if off he would be more famous with Anne too....so the best for Aum.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ditto Bluemoon!

Starring alongside with Anne is already a plus. I hope he'll finally get recognize for his acting. He deserves the recognition cuz he is a great actor. In here, we're gonna see another side of his acting. I hope he could pull it off!

onahc

sarNie Elites
Can't wait to see this one! I have faith in Aum's acting because I've seen his work and he's really talented. I also think if they give him the right look for the role, he'll do just fine. I can totally see him as the bad guy that captures and tortures the n'ek.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
i thought tik would have been a better choice..just because i think him and anne wld look so cute together! but thats only me lol

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
i havent seen any of Aum's recent work...or at least any of lakorn that he has been a p'ek in anyway. But i liked him back then so i hope i wont be disappointed. Ann will definitely give him a little boost. :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Aum's going to Sweden on the 27th of this month and will be staying there for a week. but they will start shooting in March unless theres some more changes.

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
it took forever to confirm p'ek..then a little more time to confirm it's Ann as the n'ek. How many delays can there be? I hope it turns out to be a good one though. Anticipating this one for sure.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ditto maeph. Hopefully its worth all that long wait. Theres already so many versions to this remake so hopefully they'll make it as good as the old ones even though i havent seen it but im sure it was good

tinah

sarNie Coma
Aum went to Sweden and will be coming back this week on the 10th. So hopefully we'll hear some news from him

tinah

sarNie Coma
right now, Aum is growing his hair and mustache. omg hes gonna look sooo HOT :drool:

heres his recent pic from the opening ceremony of "Rai Rissaya". his hair is really long already

meenia

sarNie Adult
cool... i love aum.. i think he's cute... they'll make a great couple.. ann always pulls if off well with all her pra'ek.... But i really wished it was ken... love to see them again.but maybe in the near future..... Aum is good with Ann.. better than tik... Tik's hot, but to be honest.. he really can't act.... So it's good that they confirm it's Aum and Ann.. i can't wait.....

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
eww..dont really have a thing for guys with long hair and mustache lol..maybe he can pull it off though...but yeah, im into more of the clean cut guys like Tik or Ken!..they're so adorable!

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol. its part of his role. hes suppose to be the sadistic pra'ek. He probaly wont look messy throughout the whole lakorn