Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
like I said earlier Umm is too busy for me so I've gone back to the one who loved me first! lol but if he comes back i'll make arrangements for him :yahoo:
Ice, you are so right... Aum is too busy for you cuz he's always with me!! :loool: I can hear GP, AMI, starry, Raiya, and Prisna saying "wHatever"!!! :loool:

Aum do spend alot of time with his little ones too. He is so sweet. No wonder why all these girls are crazy about him. They can only look but they can't touch him..

VAN! GP SAYS "GIRL PLEASE. WHATEVER!" ahahhahahhahhaa hmm are you invisible today? i see Starry! eek! she's it i have to hide hehe GP IS IN CAMO MODE :ph34r: heheh o i untied Raiya too hehe :tease:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
VAN! ok i'm here im here i'm done w/ posting my list haa ya'll have to go back up to the post ^^^ cuz i edited hehe but yes but now i don't se you WHERE ARE YOU? hehe did u leave me?? I WANA RIDE THE JETSKI!!! hehe
but i do see my lovely STARRY AND LYNDA!

hahha its 11:21 pm now hm ima push the midnight thing heh make it til 12:30 hehe
I'm here GP and glad you can stay longer tonite.. :clap:
I think AMI is hiding from us because she's with our man. GP put on your life jacket it's time to go hunt AMI down. :lol:

We need to be very quiet too because I'm trying to hide from starry.. :ph34r: :ph34r:

I love your lists GP is that the end of it or what? :wub:

Where did every one go? Are you guys hiding from me? I got to go hide too!!!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
I'm here GP and glad you can stay longer tonite.. :clap:
I think AMI is hiding from us because she's with our man. GP put on your life jacket it's time to go hunt AMI down. :lol:

We need to be very quiet too because I'm trying to hide from starry.. :ph34r: :ph34r:

I love your lists GP is that the end of it or what? :wub:

Where did every one go? Are you guys hiding from me? I got to go hide too!!!
YAY! i see both you and starry now! hehe and girl are you insane? (i think Ami being w/ Harit is gettin to ur head HAHHHAH) IT IS NOT THE END OF THE LIST! heehhe ima see how high i can get hhahah nope deffinately not the end! hahah o god. me in a life jacket doesn't help the fact that i'm riding on a jetski w/ and insane Van hunting down AMI w/ her man hahhahaahaa hehe i'm still here don't worry bout it keke well starry is doin a lovely job hiding from us she's been really quiet today ahha

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
like I said earlier Umm is too busy for me so I've gone back to the one who loved me first! lol but if he comes back i'll make arrangements for him :yahoo:
Ice, you are so right... Aum is too busy for you cuz he's always with me!! :loool: I can hear GP, AMI, starry, Raiya, and Prisna saying "wHatever"!!! :loool:

Aum do spend alot of time with his little ones too. He is so sweet. No wonder why all these girls are crazy about him. They can only look but they can't touch him..

omg i just realized how slow, my post is...lol

Hey Van, hahah yea i might say Whatever! but i dont know about Prisna...

"they can only look but they cant touch him..." <--i dont feel as bad since im not the only one :lol:

yea, he sure loves kids...!!!

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
OMG.... AMI I finally see your name on the bottom with the rest of the girls!!! :clap:

GP what state r you in? I'm going to go stalk you!!! LOL.... J/k

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
so no one can see me huh!? <_< im still here i havent left the thread yet... ^_^

i dont know what is wrong with this ...sometime you can see me and sometime you cant!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
OMG.... AMI I finally see your name on the bottom with the rest of the girls!!! :clap:

GP what state r you in? I'm going to go stalk you!!! LOL.... J/k
keke Myrtle Beach, South Carolina all the wayy on the other side of where most of ya'll live hhaha =[ come pick me up VAN! :lol:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
keke Myrtle Beach, South Carolina all the wayy on the other side of where most of ya'll live hhaha =[ come pick me up VAN! :lol:
Cool...never been to S. Carolina before, in two more weeks I'm going to pick you up for the Springbreak Super Party. You don't need to pack any cloths, Harit got cloths for us on the island.

I'm a little scare GP... starry been hiding from us, I don't know what she's going to do to us?
Her plan is to tie me down to the tree with the sexy Harit poster that AMI made for me..

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Cool...never been to S. Carolina before, in two more weeks I'm going to pick you up for the Springbreak Super Party. You don't need to pack any cloths, Harit got cloths for us on the island.

I'm a little scare GP... starry been hiding from us, I don't know what she's going to do to us?
Her plan is to tie me down to the tree with the sexy Harit poster that AMI made for me..

hehe yepp that's y i said ROAD TRIP AROUND THE US! ahahha for us to gather everyone hehe yes she has been quiet for A WHILE now hehe.......

:loool: :loool: LMAO

OMG LMAO!!!!! hahahah girl i love you ahahahahhahahhahahahahaha

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey Van,

Athea007 has the mp3 format of the song for the JLR mv...hopefully if i get it sometime this weekend i will make another MV..

Moh, i was gonna ask where you went to after your post...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
im not the penquin am i? LMAO

EDIT: the lady in the jetski is not me....i am the one sitting behind Harit! that is either Van or GP since they are trying to catch up to me and Harit :loool: :loool:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
You crack me up Ice :loool: ...
You too Cute my dear!!!!
Which one is me and which one is GP :lol: ?

AHHAH i was gona ask the same thing hahahh i think ima be the black haired one hahahah

:loool: I dont know..you and gp can debate it out :loool:
OMG HAHAHAHHA OMG i'm dieing of laughter HAHHA

ok ladies i have to go its like 12:10 haha ok? bye i love you girls!! BE BACK TOMARA!!! <3 HUGS AND KISSES!