Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Mother Sarn!
Now when you say type up your next chapter do you mean the next chapter of what I just read?
I just finished the last update about the naked belly!
So now I'm assuming your going to update that right now! Even though I told you NO MORE UPDATES UNTIL I GET BACK!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
LALA

i think you got hit in the head w/ 6 coconuts geez of course i love you WOO HOO! ok well darling TODAY is FRIDAY! woo! and i'm on now!! but i don't see you =[ =[ =[ and darling i've been freakin drowning in h/w and school and crap but i still JLR/SISTERTIME hehehhhehehh i miss you and yes darling urs will be extra special =] now hurry up and get on

Cecilia...my favorite sister if you can also lazer in my lovely name on Aum's other arm...I will love you forever
UMM EXCUSE ME THAT IS NOT GONA JUNGLE ROLL WITH ME *THROWS COCONUTS AT VANSANEE*

hi GP.....ive been busy...miss u too.....im talking with the other sisters rite now dont see u though....but its ok ill be on tomorrow.....hehe...xoxo....
PZE! i caught you today!! for a lil bit =[ hurry back kk

Ceci and Cikna!

I'll write private pictories for you two!
Since you two are the only ones who read them anyway.

UM DARLING DID U FORGET GP??????? god w/ these people lmao ima take my chicks back LMAO and moh darling I READ UR PICTORES!!!!!

wait...MOH>..I read them toooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sala, I'll take black if i can!

kk darling u and cecilia got black =]

Tomorrow is Friday and Sunday I'm going to the Thai New Year Festival in LA...I'll try to do some Num stalking for all you Num fans kk?
WOOO HOO! ima go this SUNDAY! ima vdotape for ya'll cuz i JUNGLE ROLL like that and i love ya'll

I thought sharing is caring? LOL

I want some of that mint chocolate strawberry ice cream. YUMMY!!!
i miss MY STARRY!!!! darling "sharing is caring" LMAOOOO nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahhahhaha jk i love you hahahha hmm........ i'll allow you to use my word 2 more times LMAO hahahahhahhahahhahhhahahah woo hoo! u love that ice cream don't you? like i LOVE you!

miss ya crazy girl . i was in SB thread but im back to the island now and type the next chpt of my fiction
*shakes head at sarN* then *throws coconuts at sarN for leaving us* darling did u see the red chick i got you? LMAO i have to tie you to JUNGLE TREE lmao just wait for the surprise ima give ya'll lmao

lolz...moh.
ellen , check out the page 1 there a list of spolier, mv , wallies and other stuff i forgot ! There a fan fiction too of Harit and Soryia . It never to late to join with the jlr 's sister , they are so naughty -- seriously !
oh wow lmao you put a great first impression for us LMAO hahahhaa i love you darling imiss you!

Hi everyone! I'm a Filipino who recently finished watching this series...
I'm so crazy about aff and aum! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I hope I can join you all here even if I think I'm so late...
pardon me if I can't backread asap...OMG 500+ pages...

WELCOME DARLING! i'm Sala (GP) and i'm half thai and viet hehe and I AM THE NICEST INNOCENT BEST SISTER OF ALL but i warn you i ALWAYS have a plenty supply of COCONUTS to throw at those who displease me LMAO hahaha but don't worry u be safe w/ me hahah and i'm the one in the MY JLR vdo i reinacted (lmao i can't spell) the n'ek HAHA and i'm the BAM AHMAZING list creator of the REASONS WHY WE LOVE JLR hehehe darling u should get MSN =] and watch my chicks vdo and pick one out hehehe <3 hugs and kisses darling and remmeber YOU HANG W/ ME ITS ALL GOOD i be ur FAVORITE sister ;) haah

********************************************************************************
I see....you are so far but with all your posts here...seems like you're just around...
I know AUM loves the JLR sisters as much as we love him

Oh No!!! me again!!! LOL....I OWN THIS PAGE!
LMAO GOOD GIRL hahahaha woo that's how you JUNGLE ROLL u just joined and u already owned a couple pages LMAO hahhaha girl me and moh and the other sisters are like BAM MAJOR SPAM BAMMERS lmao u like my words? hahahahahhahaha u have to join us =]

Ellem[/b
BEWARE OF PRISNA THEN MOH AnD The REst OF THE SiSters

Ellem darling this EXCLUDES GP (me) keep that in mind LMAO

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Hello my Favorite Sawla

Sawla you are on Jungle Roll posted same thing three times my dear... :lol:

I Love you and you will always be my Favorite sister remember that :kiss: :kiss:

Throwing bad bananas at Sawla and eating all the coconuts that you throw to me... :loool: :loool:

I will try my best to get on MSn tonite... Im still busy helping my parents getting things ready for Sunday!!! :)

RR...sing me a song!!!!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
LOL rahut...thats funny..
miss you too vansanee!! you got on and left really quick last night i didnt even get to say hi to you! are you gonna be on tonight??

PS im still waiting for my txt...and im not getting any younger miss vansanee... :p

so does that mean all of you girls will be out tonight??

moh is busy...vansanee is buys...rahut has to work...i hope my mom doesnt make me help her rolled up that rice cake thingy...cause i will only mess it up..like i did last yr... its not fun..and its backaching too...

AMI!!!!!!!! r u leaving me too? WTF y is everyone leaving me? Vansanee i see you! get on msn i miss you and MOH! ur the one going "CECILIA IS MY FAVORITE SISTER" blah blah lmao what about GP?

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yes GP i will be home in 10 mins..i might or might not jump online right away!

if the coast is clear yes of course...but everyone is getting ready for New Years so you know...

will see k!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Hello my Favorite Sawla

Sawla you are on Jungle Roll posted same thing three times my dear... :lol:

I Love you and you will always be my Favorite sister remember that :kiss: :kiss:

Throwing bad bananas at Sawla and eating all the coconuts that you throw to me... :loool: :loool:

I will try my best to get on MSn tonite... Im still busy helping my parents getting things ready for Sunday!!! :)

RR...sing me a song!!!!

VANSANEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =O ROTTON BANANAS? o girl WAR!!!!!!!!!! no no no no. darling what r u doin? i miss u everyone left me and idk wut happened w/ the post lMAO i edited them eheheheehhe but hurry!!!!!!!!!!!!! i miss you i haven't talked to you in ike 389658916599938572 YEARS!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
yes GP i will be home in 10 mins..i might or might not jump online right away!

if the coast is clear yes of course...but everyone is getting ready for New Years so you know...

will see k!
WOO HOO! is this the reason why everyone left me? ima leave all of ya'll on sunday to go to temple >=P hahaaahaha

I CAUGHT MY SARN DARLING!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL i just saw my typos...that was supposed to be busy for vansanee too..

k i will be on watching lakorns...if anyone wanna talk thats fine..if not i will still be on...

but for sure i will not have much time online...this weekend..

will be out taking pictures with Umm at the wat LOL *i wish*

and you all are more than welcome to join me...*yea moh you too missy..

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
AMI!!!!!!! u can be online but u watching LAKORNS???????? *shakes head* =O darling i noticed i haven't thrown ne coconuts at you! i throw 2 coconuts at u for not being online talkin to me hahhahhahahha u want me to leave u for nang tard >=P i love this face it BAMMIN!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i see you GP..................why are you taking such a long shower..................well you just made a bad choice...leaving me alone with harit..............................well there is ami with me on msn...but she's watching lakorns so she won't pay attention^^

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
LMAO i had to shower and my mom got home from work so i went to talk to her or w/e but i'm here now and no NO ONE SPAM BAMMS MORE THAN GP cuz I OWN AND THAT"S HOW I JUNGLE ROLL =]

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
a POEM for GP:

"like a simple wild flower,
unpredictable and strong,
as the wind blows,
it carries the sweet scent of her,
my life was not complete until meeting her"