Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

sarN

sarNie Granny
MY CONTRIBUTE TO MY JLR SISTERS!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

THE PICTURE WAS SCANNED BY CECILIA SO I WOULD LIKE TO THANK HER!!!

sexy sexy!! WE FINALLY KNEW WHAT THEY DID ON THAT HONEYMOON!! AND THEY WERE THINKING OF US TOO!! :lol:
hahahhahahah ya' jlr girls is sooo naughty !!!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Ellem! Its never too late to join in on the JLR fever! Were all still not over it. We've made so many other JLR associated things. Like fan fiction, fan videos, the jungle lists etc...
A bit of warning for you. Everyone is after Umm! So its every woman for herself! Hahahaha

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Hi everyone! I'm a Filipino who recently finished watching this series...
I'm so crazy about aff and aum! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D
I hope I can join you all here even if I think I'm so late... :lol:
pardon me if I can't backread asap...OMG 500+ pages...
Ellem.....Welcome to JLR Sisters Island!!!!!
Since you are new here....I will let you know my secret!!!! I Love AUM = Aum Love Van with all this Heart too... :lol:
Dont let the other sisters know it Ok...They will tie me down to a tree again... :spin: :spin:

Hey Moh... I see you are posting... I miss you so much already

Good Morning JLR Sisters

Happy Friday and Happy New's Year :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

sarN

sarNie Granny
lolz...moh.
ellen , check out the page 1 there a list of spolier, mv , wallies and other stuff i forgot ! There a fan fiction too of Harit and Soryia . It never to late to join with the jlr 's sister , they are so naughty -- seriously !

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Vansanee! I see you too!! And mother sarn too!
I'm still on the road. Gosh still got another like 3 hours to go. I took some pictures! Lol ugh but their totally ugly! I've got funky eyes and messy hair! Lol
Hello to all the jlr sisters! Its super Friday!

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Vansanee! I see you too!! And mother sarn too!
I'm still on the road. Gosh still got another like 3 hours to go. I took some pictures! Lol ugh but their totally ugly! I've got funky eyes and messy hair! Lol
Hello to all the jlr sisters! Its super Friday!
Moh....you are crazy driving and posting in here...WOMAN that is danger!!! Be care sister Moh!!! :eek:
LoL... I want to see you funky eyes and messy hair!!! :lol:

Throw a bucket of cold water to Moh face to keep u awake so you can focus on the road... :loool: I LOve you Moh.. :kiss:

GP...that is a cute red chick!!! How is Vinna? I miss her too.... Hugs and Kisses to My Sawla.. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
I want some strawberry ice cream...

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Ellem! Its never too late to join in on the JLR fever! Were all still not over it. We've made so many other JLR associated things. Like fan fiction, fan videos, the jungle lists etc...
A bit of warning for you. Everyone is after Umm! So its every woman for herself! Hahahaha
Ellem...you need to listen to Moh...she is so right about this.. :lol:
she is talking about herself so be aware of Moh.... :lol:

I Love YOu MOh

julye017

sarNie Adult

yeah!!! thanks! I've noticed it too...there are lot of stuffs to look here....I am so not over with JLR and never will I be over with it...It's one of my favorites ;)

As I have seen from the previous pages...whoever is the first poster on the page owns it! so i guess...
lucky me!!! I OWN THE PAGE....wow! :clap:

julye017

sarNie Adult
Ellem.....Welcome to JLR Sisters Island!!!!!
Since you are new here....I will let you know my secret!!!! I Love AUM = Aum Love Van with all this Heart too... :lol:
Dont let the other sisters know it Ok...They will tie me down to a tree again... :spin: :spin:

Hey Moh... I see you are posting... I miss you so much already

Good Morning JLR Sisters

Happy Friday and Happy New's Year :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
thank you van! don't worry it's our secret! :lol: but well...AUM told me he loves me too? :eek: but of course not as much as he loves you! waaaahhh oh well anyway I'm just new here better behave first :lol:
may i know where you from?

julye017

sarNie Adult
Ellem...you need to listen to Moh...she is so right about this.. :lol:
she is talking about herself so be aware of Moh.... :lol:

I Love YOu MOh
I should be aware of it especially I have seen the pic of AUM with a tattoo on his arm :lol:

julye017

sarNie Adult
lolz...moh.
ellen , check out the page 1 there a list of spolier, mv , wallies and other stuff i forgot ! There a fan fiction too of Harit and Soryia . It never to late to join with the jlr 's sister , they are so naughty -- seriously !

thanks!!! I'll check the first page while I'm done with my postings here....got to reply first to everyone who welcomed me here...THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah! OMG! I was so happy!!! I was like...this is my first day to post here and then I already own 1 page here....;)
Congrat Ellem! Welcome to JLR ISLAND, hope you like it here! I go by Prisna. I married Aum/Harit 2008 and have a TWIN( boy/girl). All the JLR sisiters try to take away Harit 2008 from me, hope that not one of your plan. :loool: If you want Harit 2008, you will be in the batte island with me, Bong Van,Rahut Rissaya, Moh, and other JLE sisters.

HUGS and KISSES FOR NEW JLR SISTER, ELLEM! :kiss:
:kiss: :kiss:

julye017

sarNie Adult
WELCOME DARLING! i'm Sala (GP) and i'm half thai and viet hehe and I AM THE NICEST INNOCENT BEST SISTER OF ALL but i warn you i ALWAYS have a plenty supply of COCONUTS to throw at those who displease me LMAO hahaha but don't worry u be safe w/ me hahah and i'm the one in the MY JLR vdo i reinacted (lmao i can't spell) the n'ek HAHA and i'm the BAM AHMAZING list creator of the REASONS WHY WE LOVE JLR hehehe darling u should get MSN =] and watch my chicks vdo and pick one out hehehe <3 hugs and kisses darling and remmeber YOU HANG W/ ME ITS ALL GOOD i be ur FAVORITE sister wink.gif haah

LMAO GOOD GIRL hahahaha woo that's how you JUNGLE ROLL u just joined and u already owned a couple pages LMAO hahhaha girl me and moh and the other sisters are like BAM MAJOR SPAM BAMMERS lmao u like my words? hahahahahhahaha u have to join us =]

Ellem darling this EXCLUDES GP (me) keep that in mind LMAO

Hi Sala!!!so nice of u! ;) btw what is vdo? sorry I'm just new here and I'm kinda not familiar to that...I got MSN already! can I post my MSN id here so all of you can add me up...LOL. wow you're like one of the major spam bammers here...I hope I can join you all especially when I'm not busy with my other things here...I guess you will be really one of my fave sisters but hey don't tell me AUM loves you too and you are his wife? LOL...:p

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
thank you van! don't worry it's our secret! :lol: but well...AUM told me he loves me too? :eek: but of course not as much as he loves you! waaaahhh oh well anyway I'm just new here better behave first :lol:
may i know where you from?

I'm from Thailand.... I lived with Aum On this private island with Gayu and Chompoo... :loool: j/k

Im half Viet/khmer lived in Texas...

Yes...you are so right he loves all JLR sisters but me loves me more... :loool: Prisna is going to kill me for this... :loool:

Hugs and Kisses to Ellem :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

PZE....Hello
I miss you sweetie

pze

sarNie Adult
welcome to the forum ellem.....ull enjoy it here....

moh u know i read them too....ur too funny....