Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
hmmm i'm not good at this...but i wanted to contribute something so here

if only i had a picture like this in my room :drool: i would never leave...but i have the real thing so yeah :lol:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Hello Sisters... Miss you Girls so Much

Bong Raiya... LOve the song and MV... And Hairt OMG :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

GP... I miss you more!!! Love the lists it's get so long....is Crazy :wacko:
darling its 1:03AM my place and i still don't see u on hmmm.......... and i'm stayin up waiting fo you

keep the list coming...
darling wahts w/ the strikeout lmao

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
ima stay on w/ ya'll til its 1:15 AM hahhahhha im tired i have to get ready for my dinner movie date tomara! FORBIDDEN KINGDOM AND PF CHANGS! woo woo

julye017

sarNie Adult
sorry ellem :( today is friday...i will be hopefully be on later tonight....but i will be watching forbidden kingdom today..so i don't know when i am coming back home

nah...it's okay...I'm busy this weekend that's why I just logged on today...how's FORBIDDEN KINGDOM?
I wanna watch it too!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
nah...it's okay...I'm busy this weekend that's why I just logged on today...how's FORBIDDEN KINGDOM?
I wanna watch it too!!!
awww that's okay...as long as i know you love me then i'm fine.....i really like forbidden kingdom....funny and awesome....it was like 1 hour 53 mins.. but it doesn't even feel like it^^

julye017

sarNie Adult
awww that's okay...as long as i know you love me then i'm fine.....i really like forbidden kingdom....funny and awesome....it was like 1 hour 53 mins.. but it doesn't even feel like it^^

of course i do love you sister! wow...sounds like great! if it's a funny movie then I should really watch it ;)