Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
lol yes, that if someone does use my ideas and write it up. well i guess i can write it up, it's just that i have no time...senior year in school is like eating up all my social time.
awww.....if no one wants to...but i'm sure there are...i will try my best^^ :lol: you have a life outside of JLR hahaha....jk...don't worry about it^^....

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
no problem it's already morning there so you better sleep now and see you later....
yeah...around five more min....just wanna spend some more time with you and bau.....you two live in a different timezone than me :( i'm awake when my world's half asleep and vice versa^^

julye017

sarNie Adult
yeah...around five more min....just wanna spend some more time with you and bau.....you two live in a different timezone than me :( i'm awake when my world's half asleep and vice versa^^

so sweet of you...exactly! like world's apart....your day is our evening and our evening is your day..tsk!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
what banner? is it a surprise for RR? :lol:
nah it's dedicated to all my jlr sister...it's just that i was talking to 98 on msn and i told her that i made a banner. lol it's just that it's not finish yet, i cant find any good picture to put in the background. *sigh, more blending to do.