Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
GP: here's my schedule...hopefully i can chat and spam with you...

April 21-27^^
Monday: free as far as i know
Tuesday: free as far as i know
Wednesday: be gone until 7ish (central time) i got a field trip
Thursday: gone--there's a dinner for my sister and some other people for this program they did during school..idk when i am coming back
Friday: work until 7ish (central time)
Saturday: free as far as i know in the morning...i have PROM from 8-11:30 PM (central time)
Sunday: free as far as i know

darling im not fast w/ teh time conversions LMAO hahaahhaha but yes hehehh i'llpost my schedule up in a bit heheheh

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
LOL... GP is a ninja monkey with a bright pearl white smile.

Nah uh!! I'm a ninja lady. Besides my Soraya outfits, I haven't decided on my ninja wardrobe yet. See my options below. Uh huh, I like the white hair maiden look like Li Bingbing in Forbidden Kingdom. :)

OR
-->need to work on my abs first though. :)
Oh no!!! Hide under the bedcovers and think good thoughts... like Aum topless. Then you won't remember to be scared. LOL

LMAO hahahh yes GP IS A NINJA MONKY hehehhehehehehe darling i miss u again girl we talk ilke every 2 weeks thats not gona roll w/ me and lmao u like to show some skin don't you HAAHAAAH i love you hurry up and come bak on

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Starry!!!! Girl its been awhile since I caught you!

Geez ladies...now I'm 8 pages behind when I just got caught up on reading...I have so many quotes but now its too late! KK...some things I remembered!

I LOVE THE JLR KINGDOM IDEA! THAT ROCKS STARRY! I just finished FK today...I like golden sparrow she's cute! I had fun watching it and yes the Bangkok Dangerous trailer was HOT! I kept wanting to yell out "I love you Chakrit" but my friends would have looked at me funny!

Yes our island will be invitation only...I love that we are all VIP! Ha ha ha no one has anything on these JLR sisters...we rock! We are BAM amazing (stealing your word GP!)

LOL but i still don't know kung fu...need more practice if i want to join you ladies in the ninja fighting!!!

Well that's all i got for tonight...going to work on updating my fan fic...wish me luck!!! GN ladies...big hugs and kisses to all of you!!! :kiss:
LMAO RAIYA I MISS YOU! GAH! ur no tht eonly one bhind i'm like freakin 20 pages bhind so yes and god don't even start w/ the fanfics................

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
omg, u guys...i have this biology experience where i have to grow this plant right. and we get to give it a name, lmao guess what im naming it...lol either JLR or ATEAM lol, which one sounds better?
how bout name is BAU LOVES SALA HAHHAHHAHAHHA that' s a GREAT name i love it but yea JLR FEVER that's what i named my paper airplane for science class wayy bak thaere in the JUNGLE OF POSTS