Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
omg 98 calm down gal, so much spamming early in the morning (well my time)...kk im just dropping by, im heading off to school now. i'll talk to you later...hmm like in 7 hrs lol. HUGS AND KISSES to my sisters.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
lol.. i got lots of rest.. my family called me a pig because i knocked out the whole night n mornin..lol.. hahaha i dint even wake upmtill 11:30 ish today when it was about to be noon .. xp lol.. hmmm my project?? goin smoothly.. i jus need to finish researching then type my essay.. go buy a display board.. print my essay .. find pixs n printem out etc.. so much lol.. kekeke..
lol...have fun^^ we will talk later okay :kiss:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
attn: everyone
khungyingmayuree is asking everyone what star would you all like to see next in the U.S.

please reply in the thai forum thread...

thank you for your attn:

my answers are:

p'krit
p'umm
and aof pongsak

:p
aum...........so then i could kidnap him ahahah

heehee: off topic->there was one that asked what would you do if you saw
ken
and i said that i would
kidnap him JLR style
lol ahahahah

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
hmm i can teach you the easy stuff.

for treble cleff (which is the one we have above for the JLR song), this is how you read it:
for line notes (that is the notes on the line you would read it as), where E is the first note on the first line as so forth
E G B D F
Every Good Boy Deserves Fruit

for space note (notes on the spaces)
F A C E

there's more advance stuff but i think the stuff i tried to explain didnt even make sense lol.
lol i love it^^ but what do bad boys deserve????? me lol

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
you know that moh is at her family bbq...

lala, pze, starry are at p'nums concert thingy in MN

liz...was online but she was at school i think ..she should be back tonight

ceci went to madison...ohh geez...i wonder if she will get to see rahut since her prom is at that madison place lol...

hmmm...who else am i missing...

oh raiya have something to do today too..talking bout that i need to give her a call..
well anyways missy its just you and me right now!! :p
hmmm i wonder what ceci had to do???? but i will try to be here to talk to you all later^^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
lol, but i think after i read a bit of it...did his dad give the name "aum" after a lakorn character when aum was small?
hmmmm....if i had to give a reason for why he is named aum....it's because when people saw how hot n sexy he was...they were like "yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmm" but all anyone could hear was uuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmm and then they looked at him and they became speechless, all they could say was ummmmmmmmm lol