Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
omg. i'm in on/off casts but it's true. i'm here and there in jlr but can't leave it permanently as well ..

and BAU, that's freakin' hilarious. at first. i misunderstood it before reading your post that those name are group according to our WILD IMAGINATION. it's so cute.

and sawla. love the list. keep it coming. i see a new few one that hit me :p ..

AFTERNOON all sisters :wub:
NO NO EVERYONE- THE PLANT STUFF AND NAMES ARE REAL. i got a biology assignment and five plants. so i named them after you guys, i probly get pictures for everyone today na.
hey, my sis ateam know, but yesterday i lost all of my lakorn...im like this :(<--- atm. i accidentally deleted the folder where i store all my lakorns and plus i cant recover it from my recycle bin too cause the windows popped up "the file is too big for the recycle bin...are you sure you want to permantly delete it" and i clicked yes without even looking :( :( :( x 1000

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
i can't catch up with ya' girls ...so many spamming hahaa but i love every min of it . GP the list is so huge ...i never thought it going reach up 1000 now it past and about this 69 LMAO seth let her have it please haha
YAI SARN, ooooh, you want sala to have it. uha, you as the big boss of this forum can have it ! yark dai reu bplov ka?

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
i was shocked myself when i entered this thread this morning...
i mean in other forums...once reach 100pages..its locked up!

yeah,once ur infected with JLR fever..u dont wan any cure!
uhm i believe we would die if they locked up to 100 pages lmao in this case we'd die 7X by now cuz its up to 700 hahahhaha well this weekend make it 8X cuz we gona SPAM BAM til 800 <3