Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
kk well intresting fact i learned today

u kno the Harry Potter series well Dumbledore (the Hogwarts headmaster) is GAY. yes well before the novels were published she (JK Rowling the author) confimed he was gay and wrote a whole section on his gayness and told about it at the press so yea intresting. ahhaha
omg i didnt know that lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
gahhhh haha another story...
kk this is a true story.
there were two neighbors that lived on either side of a big fence. on one side there was a mean vicious dog. the other side had a lovely cute rabbit w/ pretty long ears. the owners of the rabbit loved it so much they told the whole neighborhood that if something were to happen to their rabbit they were gona be in a shitload of trouble. so the owners of the rabbit go on a vacation and one nite the owners of the dog see that their dog has jumped over the fence. teh wife goes "oh dear. i see our dog chewing on their rabbit. go check." so the husband goes to check and sure enough the rabbit is dead. so he goes to the wife and says "we're in a shitload of trouble." so she goes "ok bring me the dead rabbit." so he goes and gets the rabbit and she washes the blood off and stuf and made the fur rele soft and pretty and she goes to the husband and says "ok tonite go across the fene and put it bak in the cage." so he does and puts the rabit in the cage. the next day the rabit owner comes bak and scratches his head and the dog owner is like heyy neighbor whats up. so the rabbit owner is like idk something seems weird. and the dog dude is like "what do u mean?" and the rabit dude goes "well, i'm trying to figure out how my rabit got bak in its cage." and the dog dude is ike "what do u mean?" and the rabit dude goes, "my rabbit died a week ago and i wonder how it got in its cage."
LMAO isn't that weird? gaha thats a good story LMAO ahahhaah yeaaa.....
lol.. hahaha wth lol... kekeke funnie ... lol...

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER

1001. when someone asks you if your high/on crack you reply, "NO.. I'm just JLR FEVERED..........hmm... well now that i think about it... it mite be them Bai Kaew leaves i've been smoking" LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hahahhahhahahhahahhaahah bai kaew * the leaves Harith ate to get sick so Soriya would be all up on him haha
1002. hahah ne mentioning of PEARLS makes u go INSANE (more than you already are)
1003. 2007-2008 HAS BEEN OUR FAVORITE YEAR OF OUR LIVES
1004. heheh and more lists are comming hahahhaha
1005. you kno how they say "one story ends and another begins" well JLR was the story and ended and WE are the story that started
1006. the saying "ur making history" WE'VE MADE JLR HISTORY cuz that's how we roll others will read about our JLR ADVENTURES and later we can say "i was a part of that"
1007. hehehhe we rite down our JLR SISTER'S names as a keepsake *put it in the memory box <3
1008. we're keeping our FORBIDDEN KINGDOM tickets and putting them in our JLR memory boxes
1009. we've planned out our tours for when one of our sisters come to visit us
1010. yes there will be a JLR TROPHY made AWARDED JUST FOR US specialy customized it would be PEARL GOLD w/ JLR SISTERS on the plaque and EVERYTHING
1011. I LOVE MOH FOR MY GIF! <3
1012. GAH we love BAU for the pix of AUM w/ our TATTOO NAMES on him <3
1013. you kno how there's family potraits hanging above fireplaces and mantels well WE are going to take a JLR SISTERS POTRAIT and BLOW IT UP WALL SIZED and framed and everything its the showpiece of our homes
1014. we're gona get/make a JLR DREAM CATCHER to catch all our dreams of ATEAM/JLR/SISTERS and to bring more dreams
1015. hehehe we gona go buy a whole pack of JUNGLE GREEN SHARPIES for our PERMANENT AUTOGRAPHS
1016. hahah for those of us not old enough to get a tattoo or want to endurance the needles this summer we'll get a PAINLESS AIRBRUSH JLR TATTOO that's whats HAWT
1017. hahah if we were asked to make a timeline of our lives and the important events that took place JLR would deff. be on there
1018. GAH! WE LOVE AMI FOR GETTING NUM'S AUTOGRAPH SAYING <3 JLR SISTERS aahaha even though he misspelled it we get the point <3
1019. yes we are now writing hand written notes to each other to send in the mail
1020. for those of us who have braces we're getting the colors to GREEN ahhaha gah i miss my braces i used to have green and pink ones all the time
1021. hahah you kno them CD SCENTS where its a CD and it makes diff. SMELLING SENSATIONS or w/e haah we'd get one for JLR feat. our signature STRAWBERRY SCENT
1022. GAH! ahhaha yes "OVER POSTING" or "THE REPLY IS TOO LONG" does exist GP experienced that first hand
1023. very soon you'll be seeing our JLR MURALS everywhere
1024. gah we wish there were more hours in the day hahah for CATCHING UP and spamming hahaha
1025. gah we ned to buy some JLR Lacoste Polos
1026. GAH! we ned to build an ATEAM WAX MUSEUM its a mueseum that uses wax as paintings or soemthing haha
1027. LMAO WE ALWAYS MAKE JLR AN EXCEPTION
1028. Gah! we anxiously wait for the mail everyday hahahahha
1029. like my school moto "Once a Brave always a Brave" same goes with us "Once a JLR always a JLR"
1030. if we go shopping around and see somehting that reminds us of our sisters we buy it
1031. hahah we could deff. get our own reality show
1032. we could prob. tell she's a JLR sister ANYWHERE
1033. if one of us get famous we'll deff. bring our JLR sisters w/ us in our fame
1034. hahah we have famous everything "JLR's FAMOUS.......(list, bears, sisters, fanfics, posts, fever, R-rated thoughts, screen caps etc.).....
1035. OH YEA WE"RE GONA BE PIMPIN W/ OUR HAWT JUNGLE GREEN LIMEO gaha lime as in green limo hahahaa
1036. haha we love our "INTRESTING/SCARRING THING I LEARNED THIS WEEK" gah the storys are priceless ahhaahahah
1037. haha we say TGIF! my JLR weekend starts NOW!
1038. hmm.... what should we get our Mae sarN for MOTHER'S DAY?
1039. hahahah our COUNTDOWN TO SUMMER HAS BEGUN
1040. ahhaha we love CECILIA'S capping sprees
1041. ^^ she knows how to get our sisters in the FANFIC WRITING MOOD
1042. we LOVE our Mae sarN's CRISP AND CLEAR SCREEN CAPS
1043. hahaha even though we cheesy its all part of the love
1044. GAHA we'll have a JLR FORBIDDEN KINGDOM w/ PRINCE AUM and PRINCESS AFF ATICHART ahahaa
1045. ^ we wouldn't mind being their nang tards, guards, jesters, cooks, etc. ahahahahhahahh lmao
1046. ahhaa oh geez we love Moh's famous Joob Dance gahahahah
1047. hahahha we running out of ink/lead for our pens and pencils from writing so much
1048. LMAO we shake our heads like we watching a furious tennis match HAHHAHAHAHH
1049. GAH! its like JLR CHRISTMAS for us everyday from all teh presents we get from our sisters
1050. WOO HOO! 1050 MARK! WOOT WOOT!
1051. GAH! ahha we need to get them pants that have the words on the back hahahah everyone's gona be starring at our butts reading "JLR FEVER"
1052. we don't realize how much we love JLR until rewatching it again
1053. ^^ it just brings back so many memmories and makes us laugh and cry and everything getting tingly inside hahah
1054. we quote song titles to express how we feel for Aum (truly, madly, deeply...because of you.......bleeding love.. etc.) *credit to RR*
1055. WOO HOO WE LOVE BAU'S PIANO COMMING ALONG

1056. hahah now that we have found our IMPERFECT PEARL BEADS we will withstand 2 or more days worth to complete our bracelet (that's countless hours) sitting there threading the beads and making our JLR BRACELET
1057. ^^ even thought its a IMPERFECT PEARL BRACELET concept we have to make it THE PERFECT IMPERFECT PEARL BRACELET cuz its OURS
1058. haha w/ all this JLR MONEY SPENDING we gona have to BUST OUT THE PERSONALIZED CHECKS WOOT WOOT!
1059. ^ complete w/ JLR pictures as the backround and our JLR signatures <3JLR
1060. and when we don't have our checks w/ us we can always charge it on our EXCLUSIVE JLR CREDIT CARD just swipe and jungle roll
1061. haha now we should start awarding JLR CERTIFICATES huh? ahhaah along w/ our trophies of course
1062. and we can't have all the trophies and certificates WITHOUT MEDALS HONORING OUR CONTRIBUTATIONS TO JLR! w/ the green ribbons and EVERYTHING
1063. aww not only have we named our things after JLR now we naming things after our lovely JLR SISTERS <3
1064. GAHA WE LOVE BAU FOR NAMING HER PLANTS AFTER US
1065. NOW ITS BATTLE OF THE WATER GROUPS LMAOOO ^^^
1066. WE ALSO LOVE BAU'S SIGG OF OUR SOCCER JERSEY NUMBAS
1067. we have ATEAM SITE on our sigg to help broadcast our love and to get more members for our site
1068. yes. we are the LEGENDARY SISTERS of JLR
1069. LMAO HAHHAHAHA OUR FAVORITE NUMBER IS 69 LMAO see how i posted it for number 1069? :ph34r:
1070. hahah we SPAM so much even the SPAM GANG LEADERS AND MEMBERS get behind
1071. GAH! lmao it used to be typing one-three digit numbers for the bullets for the list now its gone up to 4! lmao that's quite a jungle load of typing LMAO
1072. haha now everyone knows about JLR FEVER even associates (friends/people you dont' rele talk to but u know) they come up and ask you so whats this think about you and JLR? hahahhahah and ur liek oh....... you heard......... HAHAHHAH
1073. ^^ gaha its our identity no one can steal it
1074. LMAO we smoking on them BAI KAEW LEAVES gahahahhahahhah
1075. ^^ we have to go borrow Boontai's, Sunsanee's, and Nuk Goon's bongs lmaooo

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
ha ok well theres this fat ass girl named maelyn and she's a bitch who likes to start crap w/ ppl and stuff and everyone HATES her and wnats to kick her ass (they even started a I HATE MAELYN group on myspace lmao i'm a member hahahahhaha) newho 2 weeks about my friend baylor kicked her ass and knocked 2 of her teeth out and today this girl britney was waiting to kick her ass all week and she was practicing and today at break rite in the middle of the center of the cafeteria she goes up to maelyn and goes BAM! and punches her straight in teh face and it was sooooo loud hahahha and maelyn tried to run away but britney was like oh hell nah bitch and pulls her by the hair and punches her again LMAO omg it was great but i was to short to see cuz there was such a big circle around the fight and all teh seniors crowded the front and all the tall ppl so yea but then after the fight was over everyone clapped and cheered and the teachers were even watching the fight and like during the fight all of a sudden all these ppl from no where like are on the stairs watching ahhahah gaha that fat ass deserves it haha it was pretty great

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member

1056. hahah now that we have found our IMPERFECT PEARL BEADS we will withstand 2 or more days worth to complete our bracelet (that's countless hours) sitting there threading the beads and making our JLR BRACELET
1057. ^^ even thought its a IMPERFECT PEARL BRACELET concept we have to make it THE PERFECT IMPERFECT PEARL BRACELET cuz its OURS
1058. haha w/ all this JLR MONEY SPENDING we gona have to BUST OUT THE PERSONALIZED CHECKS WOOT WOOT!
1059. ^ complete w/ JLR pictures as the backround and our JLR signatures <3JLR
1060. and when we don't have our checks w/ us we can always charge it on our EXCLUSIVE JLR CREDIT CARD just swipe and jungle roll
1061. haha now we should start awarding JLR CERTIFICATES huh? ahhaah along w/ our trophies of course
1062. and we can't have all the trophies and certificates WITHOUT MEDALS HONORING OUR CONTRIBUTATIONS TO JLR! w/ the green ribbons and EVERYTHING
1063. aww not only have we named our things after JLR now we naming things after our lovely JLR SISTERS <3
1064. GAHA WE LOVE BAU FOR NAMING HER PLANTS AFTER US
1065. NOW ITS BATTLE OF THE WATER GROUPS LMAOOO ^^^
1066. WE ALSO LOVE BAU'S SIGG OF OUR SOCCER JERSEY NUMBAS
1067. we have ATEAM SITE on our sigg to help broadcast our love and to get more members for our site
1068. yes. we are the LEGENDARY SISTERS of JLR
1069. LMAO HAHHAHAHA OUR FAVORITE NUMBER IS 69 LMAO see how i posted it for number 1069? :ph34r:
1070. hahah we SPAM so much even the SPAM GANG LEADERS AND MEMBERS get behind
1071. GAH! lmao it used to be typing one-three digit numbers for the bullets for the list now its gone up to 4! lmao that's quite a jungle load of typing LMAO
1072. haha now everyone knows about JLR FEVER even associates (friends/people you dont' rele talk to but u know) they come up and ask you so whats this think about you and JLR? hahahhahah and ur liek oh....... you heard......... HAHAHHAH
1073. ^^ gaha its our identity no one can steal it
1074. LMAO we smoking on them BAI KAEW LEAVES gahahahhahahhah
1075. ^^ we have to go borrow Boontai's, Sunsanee's, and Nuk Goon's bongs lmaooo

keke keep this up sala.. the list will definitely surpass 1100 for sure xp lol.. hahahaha number 1074 n 1075 happened just yesterady xp lol.. hahaha ..