Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
k well last week? maybe well sears had a sale adn it was 3 SD memory cards for 20 bucks but it was mail in rebate and i bought it haaha and i did the rebate form this morning lmao i'm reserving one for JLR

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
oh btw, forgot to tell everyone. i wont be on for the next couple of days. i have four days of (sat, sun, mon, tues) school and im going to my parent house...which has no internet (except for my phone). i only have internet at my bro's house. so yeah, be sure to miss me! hugs and kisses. bye.
ps. hey dont spam too much or i'll be 50+ pages behind.
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww i'll be here waiting

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
neway today i made a outline of how ima do my JLR scrapbook and this is waht i have on paper so far

Scrapbook Outline​

1. Cover- JLR title w/ Ateam and pearl bracelet w/ jungle (PS?)

page 1 of book- cover page- pix of ateam on top?, date fever started, list of sisters

pg. 2- info of JLR and cast members

next pages- spaces for rent

^^^^ fill w/ pictures and what not but don't kno the order of how its gona be put togheter yet

Scrapbook Contains​

-collage of sister's pixs
-the list
-contributations from the sisters- each sister gets their own page
-fanfics
-a couple of MSN conversations
-our JLR jokes
-links to al the MVs and w/e
-a lacoste page (our ateam clothes hahahha)
-a bunch of ateam JLR pixs
-^screencaps
-burn the JLR songs on discs
-JLR song lyrics and singers
-famous quotes
-JLR scenes
-summary of all eps
-spoilers
-JLR DICTIONARY

JLR SISTERS​
(i wrote them out and including me thers like 23)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
GAH! EXCUSE ME?????? "i have become GP" WOW WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN? geez lmaoooooooooo hahahhaahahah nah u can ONLY WISH U WERE ME cuz i OWN lmao u kno i just read over taht coment and didn't kno it was meant in a mean way uuntil i saw a JK JK I LOVE YOU and i'm like wait. what did she say LMAO gah! ima miss uuuuuuuuu ALOT! hurry tomara our dateee!
it's a good thing GP...lol

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
kk well intresting fact i learned today

u kno the Harry Potter series well Dumbledore (the Hogwarts headmaster) is GAY. yes well before the novels were published she (JK Rowling the author) confimed he was gay and wrote a whole section on his gayness and told about it at the press so yea intresting. ahhaha
WOW..didn't know that

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
lmao and yes each of the sisters will get ther own page w/ their contributations and under ur page it'll have a lil info/bio about you so yea