Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I own the page! I'm so happy!!! I'm going now...it's 12:40 am here...gotta sleep now...
lol.. sllep dreams ellem.. i'll try to wake up early again today n spam with u again xp lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
k im posting vansanee...lol

good afternoon sisters...

im so tired of packing my stuffs...too many clothes...just wanna torched it and get it over with! LMAO j/k
i still have to move that wire shelf that fell on me the other week ..and i still need to get my computer and stuff into the new room...i may or may not be online tonight! will see! :)

anyhow i hope you all have a fabulous monday!!! *yea im not too glad that its only monday neither..long way til the weekend again.. lol
lol.. good lucks ami.. xp .. movin.. i hate movin xp lol.. i moved like 2-3 months ago n most of my stuffs rnt even out yet xp lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ladies..ughhh I am staying at my dad's and the internet I use...isn't working so I am suck with no net...I am at the library right now doing school work but this sucks..I miss my sisters..... :( :( I hope everyone is doing alright....I am so lonely without my girls...
ahhh good luck with the net.. i hate it when the net is not working for me... i will feel totally lost..>_<