Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Lol, Tinah. That's probably why he rejected "Jum Leur Ruk" cuz too much of kissings with Ann that he's afraid he can't hold back his strong urge for her then he ends up "r'ping" Ann off the script.

I totally have a strong feelings the pra'ek for this lakorn is Andrew.
lol..yeh maybe from all the kissing scene he wont be able to control his feelings towards Ann..its okay though..theres still other times..i can imagine Andrew torturing Ann more fiersly than Ken.. :wub: i wonder if they're gonna make it as intense as the old version..i hope so..they should add a love scene too..then n'ek becomes pregnant

tinah

sarNie Coma
latest news from staralbum..credit to pantip

thanx to nat for the translation

"It is heard that the lakorn crew of Jim Mayurachat is very busy in finding locations to film Jum Learl Ruk.They still won't say anything about the pra'ek, but rumors had came out saying that it could be any of these two "Ray McDonald and Peter Corp"

those two actors never came to my mind..lol..but that would be kind of weird if the pra'ek is Ray Mcdonald cuz he was in ning/johns version and as the supporting actor.

shubby

sarNie Adult
Peter Corp would be better, cus he's hot..hahahha...hey who know..maybe NOi..dones't want ken to be in it..too many sweet scene..lolx..i bet she's jealous..LOLZ

tinah

sarNie Coma
okay heres a pic of Ray Mcdonal..thanx to Valy..

i think hes handsome..has anyone seen his movie or lakorn? the description does fit Peter Corp and probaly Ray too..but im hoping its Ray

he's the guy on the right

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh i still want to see andrew with Ann but if its between peter and ray then im find with it..atleast they are both hot and built..definatly suit the sadistic role :wub: hopefully could act too

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
Ohhh. Ray looks cute..though i've never heard of him before. You can tell he's mix. I can see sparks between him and Ann already, but i wanna see Tik with Ann though. Maybe Tik is busy with something, that's why he's not a possibility.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just want to see some pictures..since they are gonna start shooting early next year..we might even seen the opening ceremony soon :D thats if the whole casting and finding the location is settle

moilee

sarNie Adult
I just curious....anyone saw Ann's boyfriend. For Ken and Noi, they are a better couple than Ann and this guy (he's the producer of this show that Ann's helping him with...it about children). I think Ann's boyfriend is off key for Ann. I think she could get someone better. He's not just short but not a good looking as a person. Because Ann's petite, she should get a tall person for herself. Rember this guy names "Fa" back in th 90's, he's ten times better for Ann than this current guy. I don't see him anywhere...the last time I saw him...he went to school oversea ...maybe in USA. Sorry....I don't mean to offend anyone here.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I know P'A isnt all that great looking but hes a nice guy. He loves kids and so does Ann. Hes not the jealous type. They both have trust in each other. Ann is happy with him so thats all that matters. It's good to see that he's helping her produce her new show. I think he own that school too.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Sorry Off Topic, Is it true that Ann used to go out with Pete Thongjure?
If so , why did they break up..? Pete is way better than her current BF
I know they used to play in a lakorn together , right?

swtanne

Sorry Off Topic, Is it true that Ann used to go out with Pete Thongjure?
If so , why did they break up..? Pete is way better than her current BF
I know they used to play in a lakorn together , right?
I don't think it's true, because Anne's old boyfriend, Saifah, was Pete's half brother (they had a different mom..?) so Pete was like Anne's brother as well ^_^ But yup, they used to be in a lakorn together