Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i havent seen it but i heard about it..i missed out on a few of Ann's lakorn..like the one with Oil/Tao S..i havent started watching lakorns during that time..

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
they are trying to kill us thats why..it better be someone worth the wait..
Heck yeah! It better be someone worth the wait... like Andrew. :D :D :D

I didn't like the one Ann with Pete. It was so boring. I stopped at tape 2 or 3. I can't remember. It was so long ago.

tinah

sarNie Coma
you know it would be funny if they dont reveal the pra'ek until the day of the opening ceremony..

tinah

sarNie Coma
finally some news!..thanx to nat for the translation and น้ำอุ่น for the news

i guess they are waiting for both pra'nang to confirm. They should atleast mention the actor they've chosen. But i guess they dont want fans to get too hype if its not confirm yet but i hope Ann confirm soon

"Maker Group" will be remaking the lakorn Jum Learl Ruk once again. It is confirmed that they will start filming at the beginning of next year, which right now they are still planning out the pra'nang, so if nothing changes then the nang'ek should be Anne Thongprasom."

calla

sarNie Adult
omg.......i still want Ann to be the n'ek. i know she'll do a great job...cause she's so good of crying. but p'ek.......i hope its someone i like too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
since Ann is taking so long to read the script hopefully she will accept..I have a feeling the pra'ek is Peter Corp..

annthongprasom

sarNie Hatchling
hmmm maybe p'pepper who knows !!!! Since he always dream to act with p'ann one day!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
more news..Ann is still reading the script but from the interview it sounds like she will be accepting it..too bad she wont be working w/Ken..cuz it sounds like they connect really well together
credit to Nat

Anne" is still reading "Jum Learl Ruk" the pra'ek hadn't been chosen

Anne Thongpraom told us that she is still considering the lakorn 'Jum Learl Ruk.' It's ok with her that she will not be acting with her Koo Kwan pra'ek "Ken" Theeradeth, she said everything is up to the production.

They had received great ratings from the lakorn "Oum Ruk" so her fans is cheering for her to starr in another lakorn with Ken. There were rumors that both Ken and Anne was contacted to play the pra'nang, but Ken had rejected the role, as for Anne, this is what she has to say :

"It's true that I was contacted to play in this lakorn, other lakorns had contact me as well. Right now I'm still reading the script and I've already finish reading 3 episodes of it. Well, from the actual book and from the script, the plot is a bit different, because the script is more "Jum Learl Ruk" of the modern time, it's just that the names are the same. I've never seen the lakorn before, so whether I will accept it or not, I will first have to look at the overall script and the roles. As for who I will be acting with, we will have to wait and see whether both of us will work well with each other or not."

She also told us that from her position and duty, she will not be able to help choose who she will be acting with. So other than this, everything is still in the process of reading the script.

"For me to choose who I want to act with won't be possible, but when I act with Ken, it's lucky that we were able to work together very well. So I believe that if I get a good actor to act with, everything will come out good also. Everything will be up to the channel, so if it's not Ken then it's ok because each of us have different paths/goals that we choose to take. It's just that when I act with Ken we both were able to connect and work well, but if it's not Ken and it's other actor, then I will be able to act with them also."

Let's come back and talk about the new show "Sanam Dek Len," the new producer told us that it's going well because the school had just closed.

"I will be to one to look at the overall outcome, it has only been one month but I will keep looking at the ratings for about 3 months, and then after that I will make some changes. As for other shows, I haven't present any to the channel yet, I think it's better if I carefully take one step at a time. If I'm going to do more shows then I would have to look for more crew, if any of the show fits me, then I might be the host myself, but I mostly will concentrate on my lakorn works."