Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
lolz I think he's making up excuses...as you read his interview notices how he says they can have a lakorn together but only if he likes the storyline or Anne likes it...he's already putting on the table that option of not acting together. His other interviews with Janie or Aom wasn't like that when asked if they will work together again.

I still think it's fishy now that he says this...probably cuz the media made him look like a male Diva or he was getting bad press. He knows that Anne's fan are mad at him for rejecting the lakorn so he had to say something.

I like Ken but I think it's a little too late for him to come out and try to correct himself. I mean how did he not know????

Anne herself contacted Ken after getting the scripts and told him about it. That the producers wanted them to star in that lakorn. So he was well aware of it.

arggh...I'm just a little mad at Ken...he should be able to separte work from his life. And try to use love promotion as a benefit everyone else does.

tinah

sarNie Coma
As I read the interview over again Ken sounded stuck..lol..I didnt quite understand him..in Anns last interview the reporter said Ken rejected the script cuz it was a remake..so now I'm wondering..what is the real reason?..Ann did say she contacted Ken but he said he was stuck with other works.

Anonymous112

sarNie Egg
I know right!!! He's just making up excuses. Especially with the oh because it's a remake one....Errrr. Imagine if he wasn't so popular or well known like he is nowadays i dare him to come up with that excuse...and to top it all pass on the opportunity to act with ANN!

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
well i want the p'ak to be andrew because i miss him onscreen and i think he soo good in dramas and him and ann would make a cute couple!!! im praying hard that it is him!!

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
yeah, something doesn't sound right with Ken's explanation..oh well, i'm still disappointed that Ken and Ann won't be doing this lakorn together..i really wanted to see them pair up again soon...

Anyways, Ken mentionned a lakorn he'll play with Aom, i hope it's Aom Piyada. I'm really looking forward to see those two again, hopefully it won't be a sad ending!!!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
It okay if Ken is not playing this lakorn with Ann, they can find another p'ek to play with her, a new will be great, or Willy, I want to see them pair up again.

shubby

sarNie Adult
i'm sure they will find someone suitable for her, cus she such a talented nang ake naaa...i just can't wait...cus i'm looking forward to see this lakorn and who will be the pa ake...lolx

azntgr

sarNie Egg
i love tik to death, but andrew would also be great. he can be such a bad ass imo (like in thanpang kamathep)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i want to see Andrew and Tik with Ann but i do perfer Andrew to be in this role..he was really aggressive and hot in tang pan kamatep

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
hey Anonymous if you want to know the real reason..check out the news Nat translated and Ken said him and anne will probaly have a lakorn together next year thats if both likes the role..there was like some miscommunication between Ken and the producer..
I'm a little too late for this announcement over here, ain't I, Tinah? Thanks though. I read it Ann's forum already.

As long as either Tik or Andrew in this lakorn with Ann then I'm fine, but it cannot be other actors beside these two otherwise it'll be such a disppointment.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Man... Ken is totally lying!!!! How can he pass up another opportunity like this??? For whatever reason, I hope Noi had no factor in it. Oh well, whoever the p'ek may be, I'm sure that this lakorn will sure be a hit b/c of Ann. I've never seen the original so I'm looking forward to the new one. Too bad n'ek has to be weak.... too bad p'ek isn't ken.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I'm thinking the p'ek is someone underrated. Well whoever it is they need to reveal him!..cuz im dying to know. I've never seen the old version so im really excited for this and of corse Ann is in it :) I'm not used to Ann being weak but oh well cuz we often see her strong so its good to switch the roles around

I'm a little too late for this announcement over here, ain't I, Tinah? Thanks though. I read it Ann's forum already.
its kool Anonymous. Ive post that up when it first got translated..lol

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I wouldn't mind Willy in it or Tik but Andrew I think looks immature compared to Ann. I'm not sure if immature is the right word but he has this baby face that makes him look younger than Ann. I didn't particularly like n'ek's character though. Too weak and dumb.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Yeap, I just love tik with Ann. they will make a cute couple in this lakorn. Andrew is good too, but I prefer Tik or WIlly too.