Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

tinah

sarNie Coma
May P. might be the n'rai in here..finally we know something..lol..but dang why wont they reveal the pra'ek too.

credit to Nat for the translation

"May Petchana got excited because she will be the nang'rai in the lakorn Jum Learl Ruk with Anne Thongprasom. May said that she really want to act in this lakorn but she's still not sure yet whether she will get this role or not, she'll have to wait and ask Khun Jim."

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
they do need to reveal the p'ak but maybe this ia a way to surprise everyone or something and it might be andrew or tik... hahahaha praying sooooo hard!!!!!! :lol: i just hope they dont disappoint us with their choice

tinah

sarNie Coma
so they already know who the p'ek is but they wont release any details...... is that right tinah?
im not sure but this is what they revealed in October..maybe they changed him?..since they arent saying who it is..unless they just want to keep it a secret til its time to reveal..

The lastest Issue of Star Album revealed that the Pra'ek for this lakorn is Caucasion, tall, built, handsome, and starred in both movies and lakorns before

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
im not sure but this is what they revealed in October..maybe they changed him?..since they arent saying who it is..unless they just want to keep it a secret til its time to reveal..

The lastest Issue of Star Album revealed that the Pra'ek for this lakorn is Caucasion, tall, built, handsome, and starred in both movies and lakorns before
thanks tinah ...even though there not letting out much i hope they change their minds because i want tik

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Now I love Andrew and all but the words "tall and built" is not exactly the words that comes to mind when I think of him. Isn't he on the short and skinny side? At least he was in Sadut Rak with Bua.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
these folks are driving me nuts that they wont give out any detail....so tinah, the fans of ann in thailand, who do they want ann to pair up with ? ken? and the producer or who ever they are..do they care about what ann's fan want? i want tik damn it

tinah

sarNie Coma
these folks are driving me nuts that they wont give out any detail....so tinah, the fans of ann in thailand, who do they want ann to pair up with ? ken? and the producer or who ever they are..do they care about what ann's fan want? i want tik damn it
well so far, some of them wants to see Ann with Andrew. They arent really talking about who they want to see her with in this lakorn. I guess they are only waiting.

As for the producer(Khun Jim) i never made a request to her so dont know..If she has a site it would be kool

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
find out tinah, i want them to know that some fans here in the states want tik

shubby

sarNie Adult
dang, the pa ake is tall, built and handsome..i think it's Andrew, or maybe not...it could be someone else that play in a movie..Methew Dean or Peter??? lolx

tinah

sarNie Coma
dang, the pa ake is tall, built and handsome..i think it's Andrew, or maybe not...it could be someone else that play in a movie..Methew Dean or Peter??? lolx
lol..there was rumor that it could be Peter or Ray Mcdonald..im thinking its Peter but maybe they changed the pra'ek? i hope not cuz i like the decription him :wub:

whos mathew dean?

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
As long as the script is given to Tik or Andew I'm happy. I'm just praying it's either one of them and not someone like Kong. But god, tell the fans the pra'ek already. Gosh, what is the big freaking secret?!

sweetie_tootie

sarNie Hatchling
Is tik the going to be the pra'ek in this lakorn. that will nice cuz i never saw them two in a lakorn before. I want to watch it!