Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
As long as the script is given to Tik or Andew I'm happy. I'm just praying it's either one of them and not someone like Kong. But god, tell the fans the pra'ek already. Gosh, what is the big freaking secret?!

i dont think they will give it to kong, he has too many lakorn out already and i also dont want it to be him either cuz i want andrew!

tinah

sarNie Coma
damn it ..tinah, lol, who can we complain too
well you can make a request @ polyplus webboard for Tik/Ann to pair up in one of their lakorn..cuz both has worked with Polyplus before..

shubby

sarNie Adult
Tinah you know what..i think it's Ray McDonald too...but i'm not 100% sure..tho...but i do hope it's him, cus he's hot hahahah

tinah

sarNie Coma
Tinah you know what..i think it's Ray McDonald too...but i'm not 100% sure..tho...but i do hope it's him, cus he's hot hahahah
howcome you think its Ray?..did you hear it from someone?..it was rumor to be Ray or Peter..i surely wouldnt mind if its one of them..if its not Andrew..

tinah

sarNie Coma
ray mcdonald? anyone has a pic?
i couldnt find a clearer and recent pic of him..so thanx to Valy for the pic..Ray is the guy on the right..he was in the movie "Fake" with Aum

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
i couldnt find a clearer and recent pic of him..so thanx to Valy for the pic..Ray is the guy on the right..he was in the movie "Fake" with Aum

thanks for the pic of him
he is ok never seen him in a lakorn, but i still want andrew to be her p'ak...

azntgr

sarNie Egg
as much as i love tik, i can't imagine him being such a meanie.....i prefer andrew in this role.....that guy...gawd....when he's mean its like dyam!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
^^^^ OMG!!!! I so agree with you on that. At first I was like "Andrew?? Why him??? he won't hurt a fly" Obviously I haven't seen his performance in "Tang Parn Kammathep" Well, I'm so glad I just watched over the week and I was like glued to my TV. He did such a good role in that lakorn... I don't know why I passed it up all this time. Maybe because I never saw Andrew in such a role but yeah....Andrew would be perfect for this role. I hope they don't give it to a newcomer...... please andrew please :unsure: :unsure: :lol:

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Didn't Anne say that it's Jamleuy Ruk with a modern twist?

Anyways good lord Maker's Group need to declare the pr'ek already and I hope it's Andrew!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Didn't Anne say that it's Jamleuy Ruk with a modern twist?

Anyways good lord Maker's Group need to declare the pr'ek already and I hope it's Andrew!
yep anne said the script is different from the actual book cuz its more of a modern twist

gosh i also hope the pra'ek isnt a newcomer either..im gonna be so disappointed in Khun Jim

shubby

sarNie Adult
hahahaha...this lakorn didn't name a pa ake for such a long time..so i guess it's gonna be someone that they think will suit the role..