Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I know gosh i just want to get out of work right now. gosh work suck right now :lol:
I rather be off tomorrow than today because it it "R" scene, :loool: I really want school close tomorrow, so I can watch the "R" scene. :lol:

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
^^:lol: i want school to close too but its not that bad b/c i get out at 1220 tomorrow anyways :D

ill post up some sc of ep6 in a bit :D

pze

sarNie Adult
i just finished the whole episode.....gosh it left us on a cliff hanger......ahhhhhhhhh cant wait till tomorrow.....

missjoy

sarNie Elites
today's epi was gooooooooood... it keeps getting better and better...

you can tell that p'ek is already starting to have feelings for n'ek... he's just putting up a front right now...

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid

you can tell that p'ek is already starting to have feelings for n'ek... he's just putting up a front right now...
:yahoo:, hope to see the n'ek next, hehe.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just woke up about an hour ago. And in CA it is almost 1 in the afternoon. Yep! I sleep until noon but I got to go to sleep early today cause I have school.

Well I have only seen episode 6 waiting on youtube to post the rest of episode 6. Yep that is my only resourse. Lol!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid

i agree, he gives her the bracelet cause doesn't want her to have "a cheaper" jewel.

chenling

sarNie Adult
girls.... :lmao: I missed you all and the thread..lol...felt like I've not been able to play on here in two days lol. I did get to post but not a lot :angry: But...thanks for that all the spoilers, artwork....and the lovely news about tomorrow's ep!!! :r-scene-pop-corn: And I don't have to work tomorrow :yahoo: but I have some school work but no worries....Off to work now...you ladies have a fantablous night!!!!!

man i woke up late this morning so i only saw like the last few mins with the bracelet thing.... but i so wanna watch the r scene tom.... gosh i'ma have to set my alarm up..lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
he just take the revenge as his excuse for the reason to "R" SO. :drool: :yahoo:

:loool: i agreed + she is to HOT the temptation was just to much

JLR break Lhong Ngao Jun record of most view @ 65,593 with 3,096 posts

Lhong Ngao Jun view @ 63,316 with 2,251 posts