Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
^^
PRISNA wanna be a pecking monkey eh? :lol: girl you crack me up.

:blush: :blush: i love the gif Bong Sarn made :loool: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: FAINTS hahaha
Yeah pecking monkey, different from everyone! I still wonder I be pecking. :loool:

pze

sarNie Adult
goodnite everyone.....ill see everyone tomorrow morning....lolz....since its the big day...

btw.....im loving all the artwork....leelee i thing ur signature of chai n joy is cute....u found a cute pics.....n to all the posters there all fab...

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
Aum saves Aff awww :wub: look how close they are to one another :yahoo: :blush: :lol:

Aum throws Aff on the bed after saving her from drowning 2nd time :D

:blush: :blush:
that night at the house after Aum saved Aff from drowning

DUM DUM DUM UNTIL TOMORROW :)

I CANT wait to see this...

Twinky

sarNie Elites
okie dokie..continue. i already posted some of this

The next morning, so went to the bathroom and there were soap, a toothbrush, toothpaste, and a towel. She took a bath and walked out. Hakrit prepared breakfast for her; he called her to sit down. She continued to walk.
“If you don’t eat with me, then I will go feed you.� Threatened hakrit
“Try it. I will throw the food in your face.�
“At my house, we don’t throw food around, it is barb. I think that you would not do something like that.�
Soriya stood still; she finally decided to sit down. Hakrit pour some porridge for her.
“The vegetables are from a can, not as good as yours. I think you studied homemaking. Kaew told me that she wants to learn how to carve vegetable with you but did not have the chance yet.�
Soriya asked about kaew and was relieved when hakrit told her that both mother and child were fine. Then hakrit started talking about how sorry he is. SO did not want to hear it; she got up and walked away. Hakrit followed her.
“I don’t want to see you like this. You can scream at me, slap me, or hit me. DO anything that will lower your hatred for me. I do not dare to wish that you will forgive. I just want you to know that I am sorry for what I have done.�
“You are sorry but I have lost everything in my life. If I was the type to think a lot of would have walked into the ocean and kill myself. But I am still sane and I know that I still have a mother and other people waiting for me.�
“You have someone waiting for you…?�
“Of course, I am not a person without a family. I am not a person that only thinks of themselves, like you.�
Hakrit decided to grab soriya close to him. He held her hand in one of his hand and the other hand he pulled out a pearl bracelet.
“I have not only been thinking about myself soriya; I have been thinking about you too.�
“You think of me by comparing me with this bracelet made of imperfect pearls. You do not have to remind me how low I am.�
“That is not it. Look, there is one perfect pearl among all the imperfect pearls. You are the perfect pearl. I had the worker string it after……before I even knew you were not sanseenee. You are my perfect pearl.�
Soriya turned her face away. Hakrit got on his knees and took hold of her hand. He put the bracelet on her hand and gently kissed it. Soriya was about to take the bracelet off.
“Don’t take it off again.�
Hakrit got up, still holding her hand, and looked at her. The two stood there looking into each other’s eyes. Then soriya started to soften her feelings when she saw the good feelings in his eyes.
Later, soriya attempted to escape again, when hakrit went to met up with weshat( man who wanted to buy land from the people here hakrit). Soriya took stole the keys to the boat. When she tried to start the boat, she could not. Bai walked by and told her that the boat have no gas. She hurried back but hakrit came and grabbed her arm.
“Where are you going to leave to. SOriya, do you not know that taking a boat out by yourself is dangerous. Not only that, you know nothing about boats.�
“Staying with you is just as dangerous.�
“That is not true. If you were able to start the boat and you ran out of gas in the middle of the ocean, you know what would happen? I am not the only dangerous thing in this world.�
“As long as I am away from here. Whatever happens I will not be scared.�
“But I am scared. From now on I will have to near you, not even for a minute. Bai go get me some gas, I am going to take the boat out.�
Hakrit took soriya with him. Some of the people near hakrit sold their land to weshat. Only hakrit refused to sell his island. Weshat told tawatchai that if he is interested in can come take it or else he will sell to foreigners. But weshat is up to something. Hakrit and SO came to talk to some of the people near the island and hakrit tried to convince them to sell their land. Because of this conflict, hakrit and weshat were at war. During all of this, hakrit and SO were getting along more. One afternoon, hakrit caught some shrimp and while eating he told so that he was going take her home. Around that same time, weshat and his men came to his pearl farm, with plans to put in on fire. So was walking by at the time and saw them and she was taken captured. Hakrit came. There was a struggle. At the end, everyone was alive, weshaet got away . soriya was hurt a little. That night, soriya had a bad dream and screamed. Hakrit came running and broke the door down. He held her hand and hugged her,
“don’t come near me!� (think she was dreaming)
“soriya, it is me, hakrit.�
Soriya opened her eyes and saw hakrit. She quickly sat up and looked around.
“you were having a bad dream. Your scream was very loud. I broke down the door to come in.�
“I had a dream that weshat came in and ….�
“you must have been scared earlier. I am sorry to involve you.�
“but really, it is not as bad as what you have done to me.�
“but soriya, I thought you were…�
“I am fine now, nai…um. Khun can go now.�
“I can stay here to keep you company.�
“I told you to go out. I am going to sleep.�
Soriya raised her voice. Hakrit did what she asked and left the room.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
okie dokie..continue. i already posted some of this

The next morning, so went to the bathroom and there were soap, a toothbrush, toothpaste, and a towel. She took a bath and walked out. Hakrit prepared breakfast for her; he called her to sit down. She continued to walk.
“If you don’t eat with me, then I will go feed you.� Threatened hakrit
“Try it. I will throw the food in your face.�
“At my house, we don’t throw food around, it is barb. I think that you would not do something like that.�
Soriya stood still; she finally decided to sit down. Hakrit pour some porridge for her.
“The vegetables are from a can, not as good as yours. I think you studied homemaking. Kaew told me that she wants to learn how to carve vegetable with you but did not have the chance yet.�
Soriya asked about kaew and was relieved when hakrit told her that both mother and child were fine. Then hakrit started talking about how sorry he is. SO did not want to hear it; she got up and walked away. Hakrit followed her.
“I don’t want to see you like this. You can scream at me, slap me, or hit me. DO anything that will lower your hatred for me. I do not dare to wish that you will forgive. I just want you to know that I am sorry for what I have done.�
“You are sorry but I have lost everything in my life. If I was the type to think a lot of would have walked into the ocean and kill myself. But I am still sane and I know that I still have a mother and other people waiting for me.�
“You have someone waiting for you…?�
“Of course, I am not a person without a family. I am not a person that only thinks of themselves, like you.�
Hakrit decided to grab soriya close to him. He held her hand in one of his hand and the other hand he pulled out a pearl bracelet.
“I have not only been thinking about myself soriya; I have been thinking about you too.�
“You think of me by comparing me with this bracelet made of imperfect pearls. You do not have to remind me how low I am.�
“That is not it. Look, there is one perfect pearl among all the imperfect pearls. You are the perfect pearl. I had the worker string it after……before I even knew you were not sanseenee. You are my perfect pearl.�
Soriya turned her face away. Hakrit got on his knees and took hold of her hand. He put the bracelet on her hand and gently kissed it. Soriya was about to take the bracelet off.
“Don’t take it off again.�
Hakrit got up, still holding her hand, and looked at her. The two stood there looking into each other’s eyes. Then soriya started to soften her feelings when she saw the good feelings in his eyes.
Later, soriya attempted to escape again, when hakrit went to met up with weshat( man who wanted to buy land from the people here hakrit). Soriya took stole the keys to the boat. When she tried to start the boat, she could not. Bai walked by and told her that the boat have no gas. She hurried back but hakrit came and grabbed her arm.
“Where are you going to leave to. SOriya, do you not know that taking a boat out by yourself is dangerous. Not only that, you know nothing about boats.�
“Staying with you is just as dangerous.�
“That is not true. If you were able to start the boat and you ran out of gas in the middle of the ocean, you know what would happen? I am not the only dangerous thing in this world.�
“As long as I am away from here. Whatever happens I will not be scared.�
“But I am scared. From now on I will have to near you, not even for a minute. Bai go get me some gas, I am going to take the boat out.�
Hakrit took soriya with him. Some of the people near hakrit sold their land to weshat. Only hakrit refused to sell his island. Weshat told tawatchai that if he is interested in can come take it or else he will sell to foreigners. But weshat is up to something. Hakrit and SO came to talk to some of the people near the island and hakrit tried to convince them to sell their land. Because of this conflict, hakrit and weshat were at war. During all of this, hakrit and SO were getting along more. One afternoon, hakrit caught some shrimp and while eating he told so that he was going take her home. Around that same time, weshat and his men came to his pearl farm, with plans to put in on fire. So was walking by at the time and saw them and she was taken captured. Hakrit came. There was a struggle. At the end, everyone was alive, weshaet got away . soriya was hurt a little. That night, soriya had a bad dream and screamed. Hakrit came running and broke the door down. He held her hand and hugged her,
“don’t come near me!� (think she was dreaming)
“soriya, it is me, hakrit.�
Soriya opened her eyes and saw hakrit. She quickly sat up and looked around.
“you were having a bad dream. Your scream was very loud. I broke down the door to come in.�
“I had a dream that weshat came in and ….�
“you must have been scared earlier. I am sorry to involve you.�
“but really, it is not as bad as what you have done to me.�
“but soriya, I thought you were…�
“I am fine now, nai…um. Khun can go now.�
“I can stay here to keep you company.�
“I told you to go out. I am going to sleep.�
Soriya raised her voice. Hakrit did what she asked and left the room.
Twinky, you ready spoiling me, :loool: now I dont want to go to sleep. Thank for sharing the spoiler! :D

Muddie Murda

smile...
I enjoyed this episode!! it was funny and very sweet. Harit wasn't an a-- in this episode. They showed the sweet side of him! YAY! I LOVED the parts when he brought along Soriya to the Pearl farm...he just kept holding onto her hand, like a real couple going out to watch a movie or something! hahaha...or enjoying the ocean view. hahaha. :lol: OF COURSE, the bracelet part....so sweet! The part when he was eating the salty soup and spit it out...i loved how he spitted out! it was...hot...for some reason. GOD! Aum is just sizzling in this episode!! I liked when Aum held onto Aff's waist so tight when he pulled her to him.

OKAY! I want a PEARL FARM!! hahah...i think its so different...i've seen dramas where the guy owns ranches, studios, and other business related jobs but never a pa'ek with a PEARL FARM!! I think thats very new and different!! This is also the first time I've heard of a Pearl Farm. THATS JUS TOO COOL!! AUM IS THE PERFECT PEARL FARMER TOO! HE"S SO HOT WHEN HE SWIMS TO GET HIS PRECIOUS! :lol: :lol:
Hahha his precious huahuahua! Well I dunno, I thought it'd be pretty obvious that something wasn't right by the way Harit was holding onto SO's WRIST. hahaha and the way SO doesn't want to go anywhere, Harit still drags her...why can't his workers see the obvious? SO should already know that she's not gonna escape so easily so she should just WALK and not be dragged behind him.

this was so me :yahoo: when i got home for work.....love every part of JLR can't help myself, god i don't want to go to work tomorrow :lmao: My boyfriend call me and ask if i wanted to go to the malll but i told i can't because if i go with you then that mean i can't watch JLR...... he got mad me but i don't care is't not like the mall is going anywhere beside i don't have any money to shop.... Bet me staying home in my pj and watching JLR. :p
Gosh you and Cecilia's crazy. hahaha People pausing their life for the lakorn haha. Cecilia, just say you caught jay-eel-are fever...say it fast HAHA if your boss ask, say "I don't know, that's what my mom says i have...i dont know the english word for it."

I have school tomorrow too and a lot of task to finish so I hope epi 7 will be ready to DL by the time I'm back =D =D

Thanks for the SC everyone! EPI 7 LOOKS SOOO GOOOOOOD

sarN

sarNie Granny
thank for the spoiler Twinky !! i hope she give off the island soon and take dis revenge to the city !!