Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I came back from work and this thread moved 6 pages...craziness. I kinda thought it would die down.

You guys are already thinking about baby names....hahha.
Yeah, if SO really pregnant, it make the lakorn HOT and EXCITING! Hope they a wedding too. :yahoo:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
just finish to watch ep7, thanks sarn. the r-scene is very fast. now, i want so to be pregnant, please, please!!! r-scene and then baby! love the lakorns where the n'ek is pregnant...
sansanee seems interested by harit and she will date with tchatchai, she's a real b.... want her to be alone at the end. boontai is died, happy, she was crazy.
i just have a question: did harit knows that so was virgen when he raped her? sorry, but i don't understand thai.
I don't understand Thai too, base what I know maybe not, he was kinda confuse, because Kaew ask if he going to marry SO, if I'm correct from reading the spoiler. Bunthai didnt died yet, she will attack San when she go to the pearl farm.

BTW, I think Harit still think SO was SAN, which he think SAN is not virgrn.maybe. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
it's the ending, no?
I hope that the ending, they look so cute, look at SO shirt, like she was pregnant!

BTW, it better to watch than looking at this sc, can't really tell from the sc.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't understand Thai too, base what I know maybe not, he was kinda confuse, because Kaew ask if he going to marry SO, if I'm correct from reading the spoiler. Bunthai didnt died yet, she will attack San when she go to the pearl farm.

BTW, I think Harit still think SO was SAN, which he think SAN is not virgrn.maybe. Correct me if I'm wrong.
boonthai is not died? humm, she will attack san? yes, she can if it's sansanee and not soraya...

mango

Lakornaddict ;)

:p yeah if the lakorn follows the lakorn storyline that TWINKY post for us sarnies Boontai aint dead yet, that's just tooo soon for her anyways :lol:

___OFF TOPIC :lol: sorry
PRISNA you dont understand Thai? :lol: i always thought you did hahaha.. :mellow: what kind of asian are you? :p

___ON TOPIC Bai wont be heartbroken after he sees Boontai not dead yet :p

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
:p yeah if the lakorn follows the lakorn storyline that TWINKY post for us sarnies Boontai aint dead yet, that's just tooo soon for her anyways :lol:

___OFF TOPIC :lol: sorry
PRISNA you dont understand Thai? :lol: i always thought you did hahaha.. :mellow: what kind of asian are you? :p

___ON TOPIC Bai wont be heartbroken after he sees Boontai not dead yet :p
___OFF TOPIC:I'm asianmix, Khmer and Chinese but I understand a lil not alot, I'm learning Thai but so busy I really dont have to practice. :p

chinda

sarNie Elites
u kno, how come there is an uncut R scene? i just dun kno why would they do that. y can't they just air wat they already have. is the scene too abusive or not appropriate or wat.
I think soo or maybe it's because of the warning from the big boss or sumthing. but yea, it's really annoying LOLL MAYBE there will be some FLASHBACKS about THAT scene ahahaha. But of course it's not as exciting as the real action :lol:

But remember, someone said they will show the uncut version on ratree samosorn.....i might be wrong soo yea...

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Omg this movie is soooo exciting...i am loving it....this must be the best lakorn out sooo far...no cheesy parts and nothing....gosh...! I see where all the commosion in here is about now!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
have you seen this? credit on spicy forum on youtube, i think it's harit's gift...

look at so and san faces!

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
___OFF TOPIC sorry agains :lol:
Prisna oooooooh i seee. :lol: im learning how to speak thai too :p

ON TOPIC ______
so the big question now is .......

BABY OR NO BABY? ;)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
have you seen this? credit on spicy forum on youtube, i think it's harit's gift...

look at so and san faces!
Man, Aum better have one for SO at the end of the lakorn. Harit is playing game with San :yahoo:, hope SO wont be mad at Harit.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i dont think dat Harit panting ? dat prolly Harin cuz he know how to paint and he paint lots of Sananee picture but he burn all of them away . I think dat the painting Harin enter in some kind of contest or a hidden one Harit havnn't found yet