Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
^:loool: .. i know. i'm getting too hopeful huh, it might just be another LNJ joke :( ..
i still have hope if twinky could just spoil a little of it for me. but i also afraid that it might not be true too..
seriously, she look very healthy, it shouldn't' take that long to conceive it either :(

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ceci: Yes, I saw that song. Well, since everyone is waiting for the Ratree show, I'm subbing that right now. I'm going to finish it by tonight. Do you mind hardsubbing it? I'll send you the .srt file when I'm done because that stupid VirtualSub thing still won't work for me. Or unless someone else wants to help out? Yah, so I should get back in completing that. I'm already halfway done. ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
AIYA when you're done, you can send it to me. i discover that XVIDEO CONVERTER will hardsub it automatically for me if i have the VOBSUB plugin . so when you're done. send it over, i can hardsub it. LOl .. in the meantime, i'll go and download the raw file from sarn, that's the same file you use right? ..

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
hey i went to watch a movie too sarn...except I went to watch "27 dresses" It's really good. Nice chick flick...I'm definitely going to buy the movie when it comes out on dvd. Heheh...

oh by the way sarn...in the download lakorn section ep.1 to ep 5 doesn't work??? I think it didn't work since the crash.

Oh man...only hours away until the lakorn air but I can't stream it live because my workplace block it.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I caught Davil in JLR 's thread ... i wonder if he catching the fever ?

hey i went to watch a movie too sarn...except I went to watch "27 dresses" It's really good. Nice chick flick...I'm definitely going to buy the movie when it comes out on dvd. Heheh...

oh by the way sarn...in the download lakorn section ep.1 to ep 5 doesn't work??? I think it didn't work since the crash.

Oh man...only hours away until the lakorn air but I can't stream it live because my workplace block it.

i should of watch it . my date want to see dat other movie it stink big time . i just go for the popcorn and free drink but i was thinking about JLR ...haha and i'll ask davil about the vdo link den

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
okay, I'm so slow and I lost internet connection for about two weeks now ust got it bakc, and um, I've only got to the episode where n'rai takes aff to the boat and aum comes after her and beats bai with the stick...so, did the moneky really get eaten by the snake? that's all I wanna know cause I love that monkey...and I saw the hat by the snake and I was freaking out...someone tell me the monkey got away :(

cecilia

Staff member
I caught Davil in JLR 's thread ... i wonder if he catching the fever ?
^haha. that's too funny .. i don't often see him wonder around too .. :loool:

ah. i saw preview of the SPARTAN one .. but jsut the short clip of they mimicking BRITNEY SPEARS '' ah, yai, yai yai .. or those funny sound and then boom, they kick her into that black hell hole'' .. that was so funny .. what's funny also is that we went to a singing event last night, and when the girl starting making random sound, i just laughing b/c that scene of britney being kick into the deep hole is too hilarious..

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hey, should we also create a YT link for JLR clips and stuff too? Since some of us will be making music videos and subbed shows and stuff right? It's good to have everything altogether! ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
^not a bad idea but i afraid we don't have enough mv to put in that user since everyone else upload it to their server already.. ;)

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
instead of having just jlr....just have a hall of fame...you know a collection of all the mv. You can always sort it by playist....because there will be other lakorn that we'll want to make mv on it tooo.... sawan biang is coming up though i dont want to think about jlr ending but eventually it will.

cecilia

Staff member
^i don't know if i should expect alot from SB ..i just afraid that i wont' get addict to it like JLR or something to have the enough say to do the extra special works for that lakorn . ..
FOR SURE, JLR will forever be the BEST of addiction for me .. :wub: