Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
haha, it was okay, but now i thought about it. it's embarrassing .. just hope he won't jump when i ask him on msn to help :loool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
haha, it was okay, but now i thought about it. it's embarrassing .. just hope he won't jump when i ask him on msn to help :loool:

i know ^^ i was embrass for u too girl . That why there shouldn't be a guy in a thai forum lmaooooo actually it rare to see guy -- SW is the only lakorn forum dat actually have GUY and they are active too ..especially in the Boran section there a couple guy dat active too :lol: :lol:

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
I hate seeing pek in an emotional-wreck state and nek playing hard to get. But from what Harit put So thru..... it's only logical for her to constantly deny his apologies. But man... hope there's a baby in this one. It'll be perfect!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^man, sarN, you making me feel quilt now .. it's okay, it's just darv .. i think he'll be fine .. all those talks are from watching too much revenge lakorns i shall watch my mind and my typing fingers in the future when they're in here. the previous pages are buried .. and highlight in black, it should be fine. but really, if them guy highlight it, they must think the same as us to .. you know, like if i want to read spoiler stuff, i highlight it .. to see what they're talking about, so since they know what i'm talking about, then that mean, they're into it.. just not openly about it like me :p ..

anyway, i'm going now .. night all .. will definitely see you tomorrow .. for real now

sarN

sarNie Granny
^man, sarN, you making me feel quilt now .. it's okay, it's just darv .. i think he'll be fine .. all those talks are from watching too much revenge lakorns
i shall watch my mind and my typing fingers in the future when they're in here. the previous pages are buried .. and highlight in black, it should be fine. but really,
if them guy highlight it, they must think the same as us to .. you know, like if i want to read spoiler stuff, i highlight it .. to see what they're talking about, so since they know what i'm talking about, then that mean, they're into it.. just not openly about it like me LOl ..

anyway, i'm going now .. night all .. will definitely see you tomorrow .. for real now

girl , it just DArVI HAHAHAH dont' sweat it . Shoot he prolly having JLR Fever we should be teasing him LMAOoo and he prolly embrass to post his love for the lakorn

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
Can someone update what's going on right now? I can see Aum speaking to Joy but I have no idea what they're saying since I'm watching on mute at work..ugh!

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
parts that i thought were importannt so far

harit was at the bar at the hotel and he was listening to the ending song credit of the lakorn and then his brother shows up (harin)and says these songs will sound better to you when youre in love. hehe ok skip some parts... then tawachai finally meets harit and he offers to take them for a tour of the pearl farm.. at first sansanee didnt want to go because she didnt want to get dark but after she saw harit, she changed her mind. and when harit first heard her name, he was alittle surprised but didnt think much of i t.. so they're at the farm and harit was standing alone so sansanee walks over to talk to him telling him that she saw him a couple times before. and he makes a comment about people name sansanee being someway (i couldnt hear) then he mentions that he has a little brother but he passed away and sansanee mentions that she also has a cousin name so and shes missing. anyways before leaving sansanee gives harit her business card so he could contact her to come to shoot the magazine pictures in the future and as theyre on the boat he looks at the card and realizes that he got the wrong person. he then hurries back.. but he's back on the islandnlooking for soriya and shes at the grave of his little brother

chinda

sarNie Elites
Can you guys watch it? cuse I can't, i mean, i can see the picture clearly but the voicesdon't match. As if they put the wrong show on but with JLR on screen ...

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
parts that i thought were importannt so far

harit was at the bar at the hotel and he was listening to the ending song credit of the lakorn and then his brother shows up (harin)and says these songs will sound better to you when youre in love. hehe ok skip some parts... then tawachai finally meets harit and he offers to take them for a tour of the pearl farm.. at first sansanee didnt want to go because she didnt want to get dark but after she saw harit, she changed her mind. and when harit first heard her name, he was alittle surprised but didnt think much of i t.. so they're at the farm and harit was standing alone so sansanee walks over to talk to him telling him that she saw him a couple times before. and he makes a comment about people name sansanee being someway (i couldnt hear) then he mentions that he has a little brother but he passed away and sansanee mentions that she also has a cousin name so and shes missing. anyways before leaving sansanee gives harit her business card so he could contact her to come to shoot the magazine pictures in the future and as theyre on the boat he looks at the card and realizes that he got the wrong person. he then hurries back.. but he's back on the islandnlooking for soriya and shes at the grave of his little brother
Ahhhh ic ic now..Thanks so much! That helps a lot..it's so frustrating watching but not knowing what the hell they're talking about. lol

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
my heart is melting!

when he's giving her the bracelet.. he says.. no matter what your name is youre the perfect pearl to me.
:clap:

sarN

sarNie Granny
im back im back early ...lmaooo...i saw the hug part and dat it .....hahaha she stole his key when he hug her HAHAHHAH

chinda

sarNie Elites
OMG I can't wait until tomorrow already :D

OMG A KIDNAPPING ^^ AHAHAHA. Harith trying to catch So's attention <3 ^^

Today episode was good, but I couldn't hear a sound lol