Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
i'm at artichartclub righ tnow and someone replied back to me but i don't know in hell waht she is saying somthinga bout a dictionary! shoo I dn't know there regulations on the board so I'm just posting wat ever lol. I might be in trouble lkekeke i don't kow...

this is waht she wrote to me...

นู๋หนึ่งอยู่ไหนช่วยพี่ด้วย ช่วยหาDictionaryให้สั�เล่มนึงสิ �ปลไม่ออ�เลยน่ะ สงสัยว่าจะ
ต้องไปเรียนพิเศษ�ล้วเรา ตามเขาไม่ทันเลย อ่านไม่ออ� บอ�ไม่ถู�เลย

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
i'm at artichartclub righ tnow and someone replied back to me but i don't know in hell waht she is saying somthinga bout a dictionary! shoo I dn't know there regulations on the board so I'm just posting wat ever lol. I might be in trouble lkekeke i don't kow...

นู๋หนึ่งอยู่ไหนช่วยพี่ด้วย ช่วยหาDictionaryให้สั�เล่มนึงสิ �ปลไม่ออ�เลยน่ะ สงสัยว่าจะ
http://www.thai2english.com/trans.html?query_id=63099

i think she said something about needing help to find a dictionary and she asked how you are doing and something about she has to take extra classes and she's behind or something and that she needs to catch up ? hahah something like that hope this helps

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER

133. when you wake up in the morning your first thoughts of the day is "why am i not online in the JLR thread?"
134. prior to JLR we have downloaded so many new programs to our computer, joined so many websites, and learned how to do soo many things
135. throughout the whole day we ask ourselves and think to ourselves about what we are going to post in the JLR thread
136. the time that we spend in the JLR thread is b/c we're trying to catch up and read the JUNGLE of POSTS and watch everyone's MVs and take in all the beautiful artworks and SPAM!

137. your house/room is turning/has turned into a JUNGLE because you have been JLRing and haven't been cleaning lately

onahc

sarNie Elites

"noo nung, where are you? help me please, help me find a dictionary. i can't translate it at all. i think i have to take extra classes/tutoring classes (rien piset). i'm behind, i can't read it at all. "

decoy

sarNie Hatchling
hey if anyone's looking for a song to make a mv w/then how about this one, i've no experience in making mv... so i might as well suggested a song....... http://www.sendspace.com/file/4zovyf i think this song expresses alot about how harit must have felt during the course of this ordeAL, i forgot who the artist or song title is but it fits this genre very much....

oh and i think this second song, is the perpect song if anyone wanna make a mv about sunsanee.... i just can't stop listening to it, again n again after i watch jlr... http://www.sendspace.com/file/d2kcxb see what u g/g's think...

cecilia

Staff member
ooohhhh thansk hehehe... can't really reply back to her but I'll just put a smilet face kekeke...
sarah .. oh sarah, you're too funny and cute .. i would do the same too . or a puzzle face :p

DECOY that's a lovely song .. :wub: thanks for sharing .. suggestion of song is good ..

can everyone like contribute all the name of the song that they use for their mv to post it here ..
i WOULD LIKE to start a SARNIE JLR LOVE SONG series with all the mv .. so ppl can download them if they want too. THANKS IN ADVANCE ..

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
sarah .. oh sarah, you're too funny and cute .. i would do the same too . or a puzzle face :p

DECOY that's a lovely song .. :wub: thanks for sharing .. suggestion of song is good ..

can everyone like contribute all the name of the song that they use for their mv to post it here ..
i WOULD LIKE to start a SARNIE JLR LOVE SONG series with all the mv .. so ppl can download them if they want too. THANKS IN ADVANCE ..
When I replied back lol! i put more then just a smiley face incase theres a chance she could read english hehehe... i don't know lol. I just said "oh... I'm good how are you doing?". :huh: something like that.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites

137. your house/room is turning/has turned into a JUNGLE because you have been JLRing and haven't been cleaning lately
thanks for translating kekeke.... I was so :huh: I thought i was in trouble because i tried to translate from this webby I found on google and it totally said something else! it seemed negative lol!

sulad

sarNie Adult
Kkrystal...

I try a lot for a day to register at Clubatichart...But It's not work...It's failed about "...User name...."
I'm really disappointed .... How can I do...T__T

Anyone be like me ??....
I count to monday so much...I always think myself when next monday come....T__T
actually ,I don't like to follow up the drama which It still airing...
I'm moody when I have to wait something...But this drama I can do it...I've waited patiently
Am I crazy about this drama? ... Haha...
I though I was the only one.
Yah! I'm also having the same problem.
But LouLou say that I'll have to wait for awhile to re-register in there.
So hopefully I'll be succesful next time.
Thank you again LouLou.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
ooohhhh thansk hehehe... can't really reply back to her but I'll just put a smilet face kekeke...

HAHHAH that should do it :lol:

hey if anyone's looking for a song to make a mv w/then how about this one, i've no experience in making mv... so i might as well suggested a song....... http://www.sendspace.com/file/4zovyf i think this song expresses alot about how harit must have felt during the course of this ordeAL, i forgot who the artist or song title is but it fits this genre very much....

oh and i think this second song, is the perpect song if anyone wanna make a mv about sunsanee.... i just can't stop listening to it, again n again after i watch jlr... http://www.sendspace.com/file/d2kcxb see what u g/g's think...
thankx for the songs i was looking for some =]

thanks for translating kekeke.... I was so :huh: I thought i was in trouble because i tried to translate from this webby I found on google and it totally said something else! it seemed negative lol!
hahaha o well its all good now u put a smiley face nothing can go wrong :D

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Everyone's making their own videos and I'm jealous. This is what I get for not learning. If I knew how, I would use this song.

Rainbow-by Elisa

You are not an enemy anymore
There's a ray of light upon your face now
I can look into your eyes
And I never thought
It could be so simple
You can hear the music with no sounds
You can heal my heart without me knowing
I can cry in front of you
'cause you're not afraid to face my weakness

When we'll wake up
Some morning rain
Will wash away our pain
When we'll wake up
Some morning rain
Will wash away our pain

'cause it never began for us
It'll never end for us
It'll never end for us

You're not my enemy anymore
There's a ray of light upon your face now
It will be all new again
There is something else
Just 'round the corner

So when we'll wake up
Some morning rain
Will wash away our pain
When we'll wake up
Some morning rain
Will wash away our pain

It'll never end for us
It'll never end for us

I was looking for a place to stay
Are you looking for a place to stay

No it never began for us
It'll never end for us
No it never began for us
It'll never end for us
No it never began for us
It'll never end for us
No it never began for us
and it'll never end for us

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
how about this... those who wants to register at atc, have tried but somehow they can't register. Why don't you send me a pm here or if you want post in here. Give me your infos like what username you want, your email, etc. I'll go make an account for you over there and later you can go and change the password to your own preference.

One more thing... I notice those that use firefox have problem loading her page. Internet explorer is a better choice.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
WOO!! Cecilia and Chenling are in here :D

i was thinkin about making another MV but haven't found the perfect song yet so i just rewatched parts of episdoes haha i just finished the part where SO stabs Harith and he makes her take care of his wound and she's like next time you won't slip and he smiles that evil smile of his and says i'll make sure next time YOU won't slip :drool:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Before heading to bed .. here's my contribution ja.

*note: i didn't do much .. credit to the person that have the other picture for stock ..

Great Job!!!! Anything with them is lovely :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: