Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I saw epi 12, it was so cute how So and Harit expression when San said that SO
seem to be pregnant
Harit happy, he think So was pregnant, he touch his stomach, aww all cute! :wub: Too bad So not pregnant!
:(

HomelessBird

sarNie Egg

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao you're funny with the flies...

aww, shucks its an old doc!!!?? <_< i still have 75% of hope for the 2nd checkup for Arisoya!

doc, please do a thorough checkup this time.
I'm sure there will be Arisoya for the second check up too.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Really :eek: :eek: :eek: !!! That will be great, hopefully more kisses :wub: :kiss: and hugs between Harit and Soraya. And maybe another :r-scene-pop-corn: so than this time they wil be a :baby-scene-pop-corn: for sure. :clap: More Sweet scences of Harit & So together, pleassseee...
I pray for all the scene you said Van C!n!

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
If Soraya dont, I am. :loool:

Offtopic: I so behind all the schoolwork! :(
Wish you luck on your schoolwork. ;) Or maybe we all can help you with your schoolwork so you can be in here with us and be crazy on JLR and sexy Harit :drool: :drool:

cecilia

Staff member
like i say, nothing has been confirm .. the doctor have the UNSURE face on when he's ask her NUMEROUS OF QUESTIONS. wouldn't that part doubt anyone. and then him saying at the end .. I'M SURE is just like ..iffy and i-ffy as if he's doing so to PLEASE her or make her relief from her CURRENT STRESS .. i mean, SO didn't show sign of BABY INTEREST .. so i'm sure, he could you know. lied to her .. what ponder me the most is him TELLING HER TO BE EXTRA careful and to COME BACK FOR A RECHECK after taking the medication. we did not know what kind of medication she's taking yet .. so I STILL HAVE 100% HOPE FOR ARISOYA :wub:
Sunny analyze that IT TOOK 2 CHECK UP TO HAVE ANN'S PREGNANCY CONFIRMED IN OUM RUK'' it might take two to have SORIYA's pregnancy confirm too .. i mean, LOOK AT HER .. she's had all the symptoms already .. it's all over her face ..

sulad

sarNie Adult
lol yea, thats why i left this window open on my screen and jumping back and forth on youtube and other window as well. i wont be on until later monday night also, but of course right after work to dl epi 12 & reupload it back for others... and work on my mv that i was supposed to be done but i have to transfer the work to my desktop (the laptop doesnt seem like it can handle it-been trying to free up the space all day today but nothing seems to help)

anyways i guess i should be heading to bed also.

ps Raiya, have a wonderful first day at work tomorrow!

everyone else too, have a wonderful day tomorrow...
(man i hate to say that i usually hate monday/tuesday but since this lakorn air those are the only days i look forward to, but i will go back to hating mon/tues after JLR ends :( ,
this is just too depressing to think about :lmao: <--crying)

PSS LaLa were you able to log into clubatichart?
Nah!
I'm thinking about re-registering in abit.
So hopefully it'll work.
Were you able to log in?

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Maybe the surprise is that there will be JLR 2 with the :baby-scene-pop-corn: JLR 2 will be :slapandkissse3: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn: more :baby-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn:

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
I'm so curious about the suprise..still wonder what it is.....by the way Twinky thanks for the spoiler..I'm so excited :lol: Harit returning pearl bracelet back to Soriya scene is sweet :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
I don't want a JLR 2 .. if there is one . no point into it .. HARITH as the prisoner in 2 - hm ..
one sweet word from him melt my heart already so to see him do that in jlr 2. not happening ..
more sweet scenes? .. nah, i think jlr is better the way it is.

MY BIGGEST AND HOPEFUL SURPRISE IS TO HAVE ARISOYA :wub:

neena

sarNie Adult
I DON'T WANT JLR 2 EITHER...DON'T KILL THE STORY! USUALLY SECOND SEASONS DON'T DO THAT WELL. HONESTLY I THINK THEY SHOULD EXTEND IT A LITTLE BECAUSE I STILL FEEL LIKE THIS IS RUSHING. BABY...WHERE ARE YOU?!! JUS SAW A LITTLE OF EPPY 12...LOVE IT...AUM AND AFF ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER!! :lol:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
As for JLR is doing so well in Thailand and they have fans all over the world are crazy in love with this lakorn, I hope the director with do something special with Aum and AFf for the fans, as a Thank U or something, you Know. :D :D

cecilia

Staff member
^HM .. i think it would be GREAT if they have this in OFFICIAL DVD than OFFICIAL VCD .. i prefer DVD OVER VCD .. the QUALITY are much better plus i WOULDN'T mind paying so much for the DVD version too ^^

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
like i say, nothing has been confirm .. the doctor have the UNSURE face on when he's ask her NUMEROUS OF QUESTIONS. wouldn't that part doubt anyone. and then him saying at the end .. I'M SURE is just like ..iffy and i-ffy as if he's doing so to PLEASE her or make her relief from her CURRENT STRESS .. i mean, SO didn't show sign of BABY INTEREST .. so i'm sure, he could you know. lied to her .. what ponder me the most is him TELLING HER TO BE EXTRA careful and to COME BACK FOR A RECHECK after taking the medication. we did not know what kind of medication she's taking yet .. so I STILL HAVE 100% HOPE FOR ARISOYA :wub:
Sunny analyze that IT TOOK 2 CHECK UP TO HAVE ANN'S PREGNANCY CONFIRMED IN OUM RUK'' it might take two to have SORIYA's pregnancy confirm too .. i mean, LOOK AT HER .. she's had all the symptoms already .. it's all over her face ..
I wish the next check 100% of Arisoya as the result!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't want a JLR 2 .. if there is one . no point into it .. HARITH as the prisoner in 2 - hm ..
one sweet word from him melt my heart already so to see him do that in jlr 2. not happening ..
more sweet scenes? .. nah, i think jlr is better the way it is.

MY BIGGEST AND HOPEFUL SURPRISE IS TO HAVE ARISOYA :wub:
I'm with you! I just want Arisoya to see the world, and So and Harit live happy after with their baby! :yahoo: :wub: