Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
:yahoo: I just saw a clip over at clubatichart..omg..p'aum on v-day with mart and por..and someone who looked like Harin.. :loool: I'm so happy..P'Aum looks so cute eating his lolliepop! :kiss:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
:yahoo: I'M SO ZESTY RIGHT NOW! WHA HA HA HA (evil laugh @ everyone) WHILE YOU GUYS WERE SLEEPING! I REALLY GOT TO SPEND VALENTINES DAY WITH P'UMM! HEHEHEHE :yahoo: well it's not v-day anymore..but it's still dark outside so I'm going to say it still is!
P'UMM logged into clubatichart! I tried to let everyone one know but you all were sleeping? hehehhe
I AM SO SATISFIED....UHHHH COULD BE A LITTLE MORE BUT OMG..I DONT CARE.. :yahoo:
My hands are shaking and my heart is beating so fast! :yahoo: Gosh THIS DAY CAN'T GET ANY BETTER! :yahoo:
Wha ha ha ha Prisna and Van...While you guys were taking (revenge?) out on eachother I got him! WOOOOO WHOOOO..I told you that "Juming" thing would work! :yahoo: hahaha this must be what love feels like! hahahahaha

ayu

sarNie Egg
My first post here on this thread after being a stalker for A VERY LONG TIME :x
Ahh.. too bad dear mo(e), i'm here too! WAHAHAHA. you can't have him for yourself. no way. ;D

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
My first post here on this thread after being a stalker for A VERY LONG TIME :x
Ahh.. too bad dear mo(e), i'm here too! WAHAHAHA. you can't have him for yourself. no way. ;D
:loool: Hey! You snoze you lose right? hahahaha jk...Dont tell ANYONE...But I'm willing to share a little with you! (only) :kiss:

ayu

sarNie Egg
Shh.. I won't tell anyone. So, which part are you willing to share with me? *winks*
aish, being in this thread is really bad for my mind, it's fully corrupted now, and i can't stop staring at your ice-cream o_o

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
hahaha I know it looks so yummmyy! I keep saying I'm going to go to red mango so I can have some but I keep putting it off! I'm really going to go..I just cant stay away from here! I guess I could aways just check this on my blackberry! hehehe
Well since I'm getting P'Umm already..I'm willing to share something sweet with you..You (Ayu only) can hold his left hand it's close to his heart.. LOL So only you can hold him close to your heart ok and I wont get angry! lol This will be our little secret...LOL since the others are sleeping! :loool:

ayu

sarNie Egg
*giggles to self like a lunatic*
you know moh, when I read that line "You (Ayu only) can hold his left hand it's close to his heart.. LOL So only you can hold him close to your heart ok" i sorta blushed in front of my computer; and mom asked me why i'm blushing like a red betroot in front of my computer. dad just teased me if i'm talking to my boyfriend online. ahhh, I GET HIS LEFT HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you're so sweet, to let me have (just) the left hand, while you get the rest of the good stuff.

i wonder if i should go wake the girls now.. *takes pots and pans to make a din*

go have your ice-cream already! isn't that pinkberry? OMG. If only they'd have Redmango here in singapore, we don't even have any pinkberry here at all .___. harit-flavored pinkberry.. yummmmmm *Q*

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
OMG :loool: ok ok ok calm down..breath breath! that just reminded me I was telling someone on here that I check this forum on my blackberry and it's really dangerous when I'm driving..She said something like..Let the fever (JLR) kill you not the car! hahaha that was funny!
Anywho yes breath...WHOOOO you must have turned super red then! :loool:
With all good things I have to take him with moderation! lol..just a left hand, i'm willing to share!

thinking to myself (just because you hold his had closes to his heart doesnt mean you get it. I do) :loool:

ayu

sarNie Egg
OMG :loool: ok ok ok calm down..breath breath! that just reminded me I was telling someone on here that I check this forum on my blackberry and it's really dangerous when I'm driving..She said something like..Let the fever (JLR) kill you not the car! hahaha that was funny!
With all good things I have to take him with moderation! lol..just a left hand, i'm willing to share!
thinking to myself (just because you hold his had closes to his heart doesnt mean you get it. I do) :loool:
trying.. to.. breathe.. *fans self* aish, you check sarn AND drive at the same time!? you're an insanely good multi tasker o_o I think if I even attempted to do anything else other than drive while i'm behind the wheel, I'd get into a car accident!!! :eek: ahem, and can you please think quietly to yourself? i can read your thoughts!!!!! <_< i can't believe you, goodness, and I thought I'm obsessed, you bring the JLR fever with you everywhere; in your little blackberry!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
LOL..I know...I swear people think i'm crazy when I smile (not really its like I'm laughing hysterically) to myself...I know they think I'm crazy! Oh well! Oh pinkberry and red mago are two different places. I believe red mango started before pinkberry..i hear a lot of people say that pinkbery copied red mango...and i was reading reviews and a lot of the "health" people say that red mango is better for you because they use all natural and i think pinkberry has some atificial stuff...not sure though..

ayu

sarNie Egg
hehe, but at least when you laugh to yourself, you're in your own car! i could go crazy trying to keep my laughter in when the train is so crowded and that urge to laugh starts tickling my funnybone. the sarnie girls aren't helping either; their comments just drive me up the wall!!!!! in a good way of course! Ouh yes, Redmango started before pinkberry; but it seems that the latter is more popular.. i've never tasted it, so i don't know what the hype is about, but the pictures i've seen are so promising! makes me drool.. especially your banner.. :spin:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
The ladies are hillarious!! Gosh I love reading everything they have to say though. I dont know if you've seen this but I have to re-post it for you. LOL I know it looks totally weird...Oh well...

ayu

sarNie Egg
^thank you for reposting it for me na. i think it looks delish! he was the first thing i saw in that picture; my eyes picked him out first even before the ruby red strawberries. i wonder how this whole thing about describing him to ice cream came about. :eek: maybe i should backtrack and read somemore. this thread is unbelievably quiet - it's countdown to the last episode: IN 2 DAYS!!!

and oh moh, you were saying about that valentine's video you saw; was p'umm sucking on a lolly? >,< ah, such a cutie.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
^thank you for reposting it for me na. i think it looks delish! he was the first thing i saw in that picture; my eyes picked him out first even before the ruby red strawberries. i wonder how this whole thing about describing him to ice cream came about. :eek: maybe i should backtrack and read somemore. this thread is unbelievably quiet - it's countdown to the last episode: IN 2 DAYS!!!

and oh moh, you were saying about that valentine's video you saw; was p'umm sucking on a lolly? >,< ah, such a cutie.
Yeah someone handed it to him..I'm sure it was one of his people..But gosh it looked good! hahaha..That just makes me like him even more..my P'ek likes lolly pops! :rolleyes:

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Gawly.... what happen to the usual posters?? like Cec? Sarn? i guess they got tired of posting....lol

but you guys above me is super crazy..... i thought i was bad but you guys are worser!! i'm starting to believe u guys dont have alife out of this thread... hahhaha jkjk

This lakorn's still good, i just hate Joy alittle extra more after every lakorn she makes.... she's so good @ acting that way.... that i wanted to strangle her....lol jkjk i dunno if it's me but it's kinda dragging :( we so totally need more Aum and Aff time..... :)

ayu

sarNie Egg
Yeah someone handed it to him..I'm sure it was one of his people..But gosh it looked good! hahaha..That just makes me like him even more..my P'ek likes lolly pops! :rolleyes:
I'm going to buy me some chupa chups tomorrow and go finish a whole pack while i watch episode 14 on monday. @_@
i was just looking at him work that thing in his mouth and suddenly i keep getting his craving for something sweet..
didn't know you could like someone more because he likes his lollies. hehe. kidding, kidding na!

Gawly.... what happen to the usual posters?? like Cec? Sarn? i guess they got tired of posting....lol

but you guys above me is super crazy..... i thought i was bad but you guys are worser!! i'm starting to believe u guys dont have alife out of this thread... hahhaha jkjk
ehhhh... we aren't that bad.. really! we're just bored.. on a friday night no less! now i'm making it sound like we REALLY don't have a life.
yoohoo.. where are all the lovely sarnies? it's getting too quiet hereee!

About joy, this is probably the first time i've seen her in a lakorn, I don't watch a good variety, mostly because the language is a barrier. But I really hated sansanee so so much; feel like b-slapping her. Goes to show what a good actress she is, to be able to carry that character well.

I wonder how Aff is doing these past few days, it's always been Aum talk around here lately =/

ayu

sarNie Egg
moh, come back soon na! <33

some more hot pictures of our golden couple; soraya and harit :blush:

gosh, aff's complexion is so amazing. just look at how flawless her face is! :spin:

awwwww... <3333

credits: pantip.

ayu

sarNie Egg
^oh my, you have sharp eyes van o_o I saw that magazine cover posted around here sometime today, noticed the big hair, but didn't notice that they were holding hands! Le gasp!

don't be late for work!

what am i still doing here. i have no life. sigh.