Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i hope i dont* get to have leftover food again...well i had fried eggs earlier with some leftover curry.

i dont know what dinner will be yet..might be fish since my uncle from TX brought us tons of it yesterday.

watch my face will look like one of the fishes we're eating.. :p !

i have aim, msn and yahoo Lala...

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
i hope i get to have leftover food again...well i had fried eggs earlier with some leftover curry.

i dont know what dinner will be yet..might be fish since my uncle from TX brought us tons of it yesterday.

watch my face will look like one of the fishes we're eating.. :p !
hahahhahahhahahhah EGGS! FISH! JUNGLE FOOD!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
and chicken...except its not the whole chicken LMAO!

so we are gonna get to hear this flute tomorrow huh! pinky swear?! :p

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
LOL that reminds me that on the way home I saw this sign that said "Fresh farm eggs" I was like ooouu ok...I'll have to stop by. lol..recreate all my JLR memories/fantasy! hahaha :rolleyes: LOL I dont want to rush you gp when your good and ready ok...no pressure :yahoo:

sulad

sarNie Adult
heheh me too man i had that papa johns perfect pan pizza and cheesesticks YUMMY! hahahahahhah what did you eat darling? hahah don't worry you'll get to hear my flute part hehe

what messengers do my ladies have? i have AIM and MSN haha omg my haha my cell phone just rang haha jazz song
WOO! I OWN THIS PAGE
Ate some fried rice and laab (if you guys know what that is).
I have MSN.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
LOL that reminds me that on the way home I saw this sign that said "Fresh farm eggs" I was like ooouu ok...I'll have to stop by. lol..recreate all my JLR memories/fantasy! hahaha :rolleyes: LOL I dont want to rush you gp when your good and ready ok...no pressure :yahoo:

hehe i kno my darlings but i'll try my hardest to have it tomara if not i won't be able to sleep :loool: just come to my house get some FRESH EGGS! you even get to pick them! but my chickens are gettin old hahah they're not laying as much reminds me of that scene where harit says "you better grow ur own vegetables cuz the chickens are old now. you never no wen they're not gona have nemore eggs" hahah

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
haha, I shouldn't have read the fanfic/continuations! It just made me yearn MORE for MORE JLR!
lol, yeah right, But I don't mind! I'm just glad that there is more JLR to enjoy now plus it is so creative and fun to read what could have happened after for Harit and So!! XD B)

lol, you gals are discussing food now! Don't make me crave more! coming here means risking a crazy CRAVING! we need to put up a warning sign or something! wahahahaha.....BUt i got the feeling it won't stop others from coming to this jungle! I don't think i'm ever going to want to escape from here! hehe!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Yah! Me too.
I got uncle from Cali that came visit us today.
So my mom decided order some laab.
It just satisfied me.
:)
hehe my mom makes it for us my dad and lil bro love it hahaah yummy keke i made egg rolls today and had pho agian and some pizza haha u get my PM girl

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
alright ladies i have to go for tonight school tomara but i will be on tomara and i WILL figure out the video recording/recorder thingy so ya'll will get to hear it hehe i already JLR PINKY PROMISED! hehe so BIG HUGS AND KISSES FROM ME TO MY LOVELY JLR DARLING SISTERS :wub: :kiss: :wub:

sulad

sarNie Adult
hehe my mom makes it for us my dad and lil bro love it hahaah yummy keke i made egg rolls today and had pho agian and some pizza haha u get my PM girl
Oooh!
Egg rolls and Pho.
:drool:
Need to stop thinking of food.
HAHAHA.
You PM me?
I think I haven't recieve it yet.

sulad

sarNie Adult
alright ladies i have to go for tonight school tomara but i will be on tomara and i WILL figure out the video recording/recorder thingy so ya'll will get to hear it hehe i already JLR PINKY PROMISED! hehe so BIG HUGS AND KISSES FROM ME TO MY LOVELY JLR DARLING SISTERS :wub: :kiss: :wub:
Ah! You're leaving already.
Me miss you.
Aight.
We'll see you tommorow then.
Oh! Yeah remember to tell me your experience with your JLR Cardboard Hut okay.
:)
99 Sweet!