Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I'm sure Aum has a sense of humor about it all. Just we better not fly off the handle when he is standing right in front of us. LOL. That clip of him saying the "R by words" in on pages 340-370 somethings. This is a topic with tons of pages!

Cecilia, I can't wait to see more of your creations.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaha crazy talks....i love it!!!!

doesnt it seem like it was meant toward us??? thats why we went and got our masks out remember Van.

Aww miss jjinxx gn jjinxx i wouldve made it if this darn laptop didnt lag so much..

waves at Ceci, Van and Neena, Dal and Rain.

Yea, i think it was during his birthday Van.

neena

sarNie Adult
sorry to freak you & van out. I mis-spoke... it was a long time since that was mentioned in the thread and I wasn't as active at tha time so I wasn't paying as much attention.
no problem! i understand now...hahaha...funny topic still though. i better put on a mask as well, don't wanna be captured...

waves to amikrazie! :dude:

well, good night, off to dream about a JLR island during my beauty sleep!! see y'all in the morning!! and at night thailand time! hehehe neena signing off!

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
hahaha crazy talks....i love it!!!!
doesnt it seem like it was meant toward us??? thats why we went and got our masks out remember Van.
Aww miss jjinxx gn jjinxx i wouldve made it if this darn laptop didnt lag so much..

waves at Ceci, Van and Neena...
Hi AMI!!!!
You so right AMI, I remember you and me worn the mask :ph34r: :ph34r: all the times, we was afriad Aum was in the thread without us knowing that he's in here. Moh even go back to check on somebody background because the username was Pinky, I think, is that right Moh. :lol: Yes... back in the jungle days when Moh was on my side!! :loool:

Goodnite neena!!! I'm glad you want to dream of the island not my Harit. LoL.... Sweet dream my dear!!!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
aww Neena leaving soo soon...

hahah another one down...how many more to go???!!! :loool:

lmao yes yes Van...Moh did go check out the person with the name Pinky!!! wooo i almost forgot all about that too... :loool:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Hi van-o wooouuu I forgot about checking out that Pinky profile..Lets leave all that incriminating stuff in the past...I mean hello that was so 10 pages ago..LMAO :loool: (I know it was way more than 10 pages) Dont take me down...Like I told ami if I'm going down I'm taking you all with me...I even posted a picture of it back 2? pages! :loool:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
^it's okay .. like starry say, she was absent during those time too .. i forgive you .. :p

AFF SO PRETTY HERE .. VERY EXOTIC LOOKING : look like a bollywood actress too :wub:

and yup, this one, pinky look like her too or her like pinky but i prefer PINKY look like aff :p

Since sarN is not here, I will say this for her, Aff she is so HOT!!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^muaha. i was waiting for her to say that .. :p

anyway,the water soccer?, HE'S JUST SO HOT .. check out who's behind him .. ALEX, anyway, he's so HOT! :drool:

wooohooo .. LUCKY #7 :drool:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
^muaha. i was waiting for her to say that .. :p

anyway, for the soccer man, HE'S JUST SO HOT .. check out who's behind him .. ALEX, anyway, he's so HOT! :drool:
Wow... this is for me, he's so HOT!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks Ceci...my eyes are glued onto Umm :drool:

ahahah Van ...what is Sarn gonna say when she sees Aff now??!! :loool:

what hole! lmao

Waves at Lala and SethT

sulad

sarNie Adult
THANK YOU MY JLR SISTERS!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!! LALA! darling o geez. hahah you weren't supposed to hear me humming in the backround hahahhahaahhaha THANK YOU MY LOVELY DARLING SISTERS!
HAHAHA!
Well I did already.
=P
Even though you didn't sing it and just hum it.
You sound great.
I think you should also sing it and post it up here. ^_^
Ah! Man.
I was going to come in here.
But then I knock out.
I need to stop doing that.
It's becomin a bad habit.
I can't believe I did that for like two straight days.
Argh.
Aniwaise I can't wait to see your party invitation and you in Soriya clothes.
Miss you.

cecilia

Staff member
van too bad this is not clear enough :p .. man, his words echoing in my head again :ph34r:

::

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
^.. van, get ready for MORE DROOLING :p .. i miss HARITH AND SORIYA
::

Thank you Cecilia!!!! Girl, you know I love you, right? :wub: You will never be on my list to be tie down to the tree with the other sisters.. :lol:

The picture of Harit in the red shirt looks like he is giving me a little blow kiss... :eek: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

cecilia

Staff member

OKAY, SERIOUSLY, if i'm taking these pictures. i think i'm gonna be too busy drooling and wiping out my drool instead of focusing on the camera. but dang! whoever took these did a great job, the quality are like .. WOW ! :drool:

cecilia

Staff member
man, i wish was there when he did this signing .. look at that .. *faint*

seriously, these two girls should let us look over the booth. we'll focus our eyes on the book only :ph34r:

look at that .. no wonder he's felt that way :ph34r: this gives me thought :ph34r: man. i'm gonna sport this book cover for my siggy now .. :p

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
man, i wish was there when he did this signing .. look at that .. *faint*

seriously, these two girls should let us look over the booth. we'll focus our eyes on the book only :ph34r:
HI Raiya!!!(Waves to you)

I wish I was at this private photoshot!!!!! I be like this :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: the whole time!!!
Girls, look at his ring...