Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cikna

sarNie Adult
Oh, Sarn, it's your birthday is it?! I wish you the happiest birthday ever, more in years to come. Also, wish you prosperity and good health. Sayang, cikna! :lol:

sulad

sarNie Adult
LALA WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? i haven't talked to you in like 5 years LMAO hahahaha hurry up and get bak on!! YAY! TOMOROW yay! WOO SPRING BREEEEEEEEEAK! haha well after i get home from skool tomara hahahhah i hope to see yout then darling!!
Aww! I miss you too.
Been crazy busy for these couple days.
I'll try to be on tommorow if I can.
Much Love My JLR Sis Sala.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
AW! it's really SARN's birthday! i wish you the happiest birthday ever Sarn! love you tons and thanks for everything! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Cecilia, i love the posters!

yummy! Aum pictures! lol, my mouth has not gone dry yet!

neena

sarNie Adult
any idea as to when the vcd/dvd will come out for JLR?!! i am ready for a full tv screen marathon...i have been only watching on the internet...i wanna see jlr on the bigger screen! :lol:

neena

sarNie Adult
I AM CURRENTLY OBSESSED WITH MAKING WALLPAPERS, AVATARS, BANNERS WITH AFF AND AUM...I KNOW I SHOULD BE FOCUSING ON MY FANFIC BUT I'M DOING THIS FIRST, ITS MORE FUN, NOT AS HEAD ACHING. HAHA...THIS IS WHAT I MADE...I'M A BEGINNER TO ADOBE. IT WAS FUN...GONNA GO FANFICING NOW. HA THIS IS MY CONTRIBUTION TO THE COLLECTION OF AUM/AFF THINGS...

sarN

sarNie Granny
i want to make wallies but im lack in those area . my wallies alway come out stick body and big head

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol SarN..i still love your creativity & its cute.

i just barely learned how to blend the pix (last night)... im so excited to see what i can make for this lovely couple...might even blend in my own pix with Umm *runs to hide!

Neena: i love it! wow did i miss that photoshoot pic of Umm embracing Aff!?? :huh:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
you can still see the resemblence in his baby pic!!

Aff look totally different from her baby pic, but they're still adorable! :wub:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Aww! I miss you too.
Been crazy busy for these couple days.
I'll try to be on tommorow if I can.
Much Love My JLR Sis Sala.
WHERE HAVE U BEEN? heheeh ok TODAY FOR SURE!

VANSANEE! WHERE ARE YOU I MISS YOU!!

WOO! SPRING BREAK HAS STARTED! HEHE i'll have some surprises for my sisters heheheehheeee PARTYYY!

sulad

sarNie Adult
WHERE HAVE U BEEN? heheeh ok TODAY FOR SURE!
VANSANEE! WHERE ARE YOU I MISS YOU!!
WOO! SPRING BREAK HAS STARTED! HEHE i'll have some surprises for my sisters heheheehheeee PARTYYY!
No where.
Just going to school and work.
That's why I haven't been on much to talk to you gals.
You're on Spring Break now right?
If you're are.
I'll be on tommorow and maybe tonight.
^_^

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
No where.
Just going to school and work.
That's why I haven't been on much to talk to you gals.
You're on Spring Break now right?
If you're are.
I'll be on tommorow and maybe tonight.
^_^

hmm...

umm DARLING i was around and guess where i found you! FANFICTION THREAD! =O y are u not on MSN? hahaha hurry up i miss you! i haven't talked to you in like 15 years lmao hahhahahaha ok are u on spring break atm? i'm so tired if u don't hurry up and get on now ima take a nap and get back on later expecting u to be there when i awake GOT IT? hehee umm yes darling ur gona be on EVERYDAY this week so..... lets get to it! I LOVE YOU! HUGS AND KISSES!

hmm i was just thinkin about it.......... STARRY here left me to go to the store and didn't return......hmm..........

jun ji

sarNie Egg
any idea as to when the vcd/dvd will come out for JLR?!! i am ready for a full tv screen marathon...i have been only watching on the internet...i wanna see jlr on the bigger screen! :lol:
Neena, go to www.dovcd.com.

That is where I buy all of my thai lakorns. They're REALLY fast with shipping. I got my JLR two days ago and it's been repeating in my dvd player since...

My mom finished the whole drama in one day...of course she didn't run any errands, do any chores, or even cook...heck, I got home from work and the whole house was dark, her excuse was that she didn't want to get up to turn the lights on cause she might miss something. I asked if she heard of the "pause button" and she just looked at me and asked who Soraya was going to pick in the end so I lied and said "Nukul", lol. She was disappointed but later that night when she got to the end where Harit took his elder to go ask for So's hand in marriage I heard a big "YAY!" from the living room, lol! My mom was happy that he chose So, cause she kept thinking he was going to choose Sansanee.

So it seems my mom is going through JLR fever too!

She actually said to me when she first saw eppie 1 was "how come the pra'ek is not handsome?" My mouth just went :eek: ! I just told her to watch and then last night she was like "you know, I might be old now but Harit is such a hottie!" I burst out laughing!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BIRTHDAY GIRLS!